Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    If it's between Choco and Yannik, I'd like to go with Choco

I'd say it's now between Eugene & Wendell in one corner, and Freya & Meredith in the other.

Which means you'd like to go with Eugene & Wendell?

Other people, do you agree with Ice or would you prefer Freya & Meredith? Choose wisely. ;)
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    I don't knoooow... :s I think I prefer Freya and Meredith.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    edited June 2019
    FREYA & MEREDITH

Lilli

EUGENE & WENDELL

Ice
    Smarties
    Ninja

Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
    Okay people, time to voice your preferences now. :) I aim to have all in in 48 hours.

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299

Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I'll cast my vote to give the POV to Eugene & Wendell :)
    I'll cast my vote to give the POV to Eugene & Wendell :)

Excellent! :) Only need @ninjakid150 to vote, though the ones who are trying for the veto can still campaign, retreat and voice their preferences.

@ChocoCub @kittymeow @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    vote POV to Eugene & Wendell
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    vote POV to Eugene & Wendell

It's in. I think I'll add until next morning my time for anyone who'd like to object (which is +/- 17 hours from now), and if there's still a general concensus by then I'll send out the next part. :)
    Banner.png
    edited June 2019

Current%2BChallenge.png

Dear Jetsetters who do not have the Power of Veto, (Ethan, Euphelia, Freya, Iris, Kiki, Lucas, Meredith & Oliver)

For the first part of the Challenge I need you to choose an object that represents your Sim. There are 2 requirements:
    1 - The object has to be realistically portable. (A microwave would be okay. A refridgerator would not work)
    2 - The object has to be present on the Jetsetter. (If the object was only on the Abnormality houseboat, alas. It's not available)

Please PM me an episode picture with the object in it too, the picture can be from any Season 2 or 3 episode, as long as it takes place on the Jetsetter. Choco, you have to do this for Euphelia despite Eugene being in the veto. Ninja, you have to send me an object for both Ethan and Lucas.

You cannot discuss your object choice with anyone, that includes your duo partner.

I'll give you 3 days to get your object choices in, which will be at Tuesday 9am GMT. Please get your object in as soon as you can, but if you need longer than that, you can ask for an extension, as usual.
    After I got all object choices in we'll move on to the next phase of the Challenge, where the rest of the game will be explained.

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299

If you have any questions, please send me a PM. Good questions and their answers will be put on the thread by me.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Acknowledged
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Small reminder to @ChocoCub @kittymeow @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 and @YJB19299 to send me their objects. :)
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Oops I forgot, will have a think.
    kittymeow wrote: »

Okay. :) Looking forward to see your object. If you have any question, feel free to PM me. :)
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

Okay. :) Looking forward to see your object. If you have any question, feel free to PM me. :)

I already forgot. 😂 Will do it right now. Hang on tight.
    edited June 2019
    Small reminder to @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 and @YJB19299 to send me their objects. Only 14 hours left before deadline. There will be strikes for those who don't send in an object or extension request in time :warning:

@ChocoCub and @Tigerblu11 are also yet to complete their task, but I do know they've made some progress with it, so I'm confident they can finish it this evening/morning, depending on the time zones.
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
    Choco and Tiger have completed their Veto task, and I am delighted with the results. :)

Remember: if you need an extension, feel free to ask me for one.
    Banner.png
    Choco and Tiger have completed their Veto task, and I am delighted with the results. :)

Remember: if you need an extension, feel free to ask me for one.

Ninja, Smarties and Yannik have received 2-day extensions. Ninja has settled on Lucas' object, but not on Ethan's yet.
    Banner.png
    Ninja and Smarties have picked objects for Ethan and Kiki respectively. :)
    Banner.png
    Small update regarding Yannik - we talked about it, and Yannik was busy doing job searches and preparing for his parent's wedding as well. We agreed to have the final deadline set by 20:00 German and Dutch time (19:00 in the UK), if Yannik doesn't send in his object for Freya by then he will get his second strike and sit out of the Challenge, after which I'll pick an object for one of the hosts to replace Freya's.

This evening I'll probably be busy with birthday stuff, so I hope to start the second part off somewhere on Friday.
    Banner.png
    Part 2 explanation coming up... :)
    Banner.png

Current%2BChallenge.png

Jetsetters. While you were out looking for an object that represents you the most, Eugene and Wendell were assigned the task to rearrange the old duos into 4 new duos. These duos are in fact:

1- Iris & Meredith
    2- Ethan & Freya
    3- Euphelia & Kiki
    4- Lucas & Oliver

Your next task is simple: the 8 objects each and every one of you brought are displayed on pedestals like this:

Overview_Tekengebied%2B1.png
    Every duo is carrying 8 pictures of all rearranged Jetsetters.
    Duos 1 and 2 will start walking by these object pedestals following the route on the overview. Every object has a picture of one of the Jetsetters with it. I will send each duo the contents of each pedestal to their new duo chat as they go through the playing field.

Pictures.png
    The goal is to have every object be matched with a picture of the Jetsetter who chose it.

When at a pedestal, a duo can choose to either 1) replace the picture with the person they think should be there, or 2) keep the picture the same, and hand one of their other pictures in.

Duos 1 and 2 will play first. After the first 4 objects, the first two duos cross each other in the middle and they visit the objects the other duo did in reverse.
    Duos 3 and 4 will then follow the same route.

After all 4 duos have played, it’s time for the Power of Veto to be used.

All 8 objects and their final pictures are presented to the PoV duo, Eugene and Wendell. They can replace 2 pictures with a picture they believe is correct. After that every object that’s accompanied by a picture of the person who brought it is worth 15.000 Simoleons.

https://youtu.be/FDQggIihOu4
    Watch this video to see the Challenge in action:
    Time stamps: 27:43 to 38:40
    Banner.png
    Oof. That's a surprise
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oof. That's a surprise

Nothing beats a good plot twist. ;)

These duo changes are permanent, until another switch is grabbed.

@lillibattenberg & @kittymeow, @ninjakid150 & @YJB19299

I've sent the Challenge to you. Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
    Any progress on this?