Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Reserve me.

I have yet to decide on my gender for my sims by the way.

Actually, make my sims mixed gender.

One will be male and another will be female.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Bookmarking the plum outta this! I'll likely be a loud lurker. :)

.. So you're not playing? :o

Nawh, you already have 10, I don't want to take a spot from anyone. And in 2 months won't have the time to properly commit anyway :o
    I can enjoy watching the challenges now without any stress whatsoever XD
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    edited October 2018
    Bookmarking the plum outta this! I'll likely be a loud lurker. :)

.. So you're not playing? :o

Nawh, you already have 10, I don't want to take a spot from anyone. And in 2 months won't have the time to properly commit anyway :o
    I can enjoy watching the challenges now without any stress whatsoever XD

You're moving back to college then?

Yet no progress in Hessingsworth Case
    Shang Simla, 1896 - Mr Phil Pequela, the local Shang Simla sheriff has reported that there has been yet no progress in the Hessingsworth case. The family "would rather not comment" on the case, save for young Sara Hessingsworth: "I am afraid something bad has happened. She always liked to be alone, so I have no idea what could have happened. Please come back. We miss you."
    If you have seen anything which could relate to the case, please do not hesitate to send a message to Pequela. The golden tip will be rewarded lavishly.
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
    I sent my app!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I already have my twins's profile incubating in my head. I'm pretty excited about this. :D I'll be able to make my sims and read all the rules sometime this weekend :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    So there's already 10 twins... Do you take more players? I think 12 pairs will be okay... Or otherwise 2 players can send in one sim each... How will that work? If you allow that...
    I sent my app!

Got it! :)

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I already have my twins's profile incubating in my head. I'm pretty excited about this. :D I'll be able to make my sims and read all the rules sometime this weekend :)

Ah, looking forward to see their faces then. :)
    Banner.png
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    So there's already 10 twins... Do you take more players? I think 12 pairs will be okay... Or otherwise 2 players can send in one sim each... How will that work? If you allow that...

I've pretty much written out the entire season outline already and for it I need to stick with 10 pairs.

Interesting suggestion you got there though. I've always considered either 10 players playing as 2 Sims each, or 20 players playing as 1 Sim each, since that'd give everyone the most equal odds. I guess it depends on how many people mind some playing as 1 and others playing as 2, so that some have a bit of an advantage over others?

Anyone willing to share their thoughts?
    Banner.png
    I'm willing to share a slot with Alleen. Although that means we'll have to meet halfway on what our twins will be like (she can make her twin any gender, although I'd like it if they had some physical resemblance since they'll be fraternal twins).
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Mmm.... I'm just feel there is some people that really want to play... What about 12 pairs? A dozen... A clock? That's what I'm doing in AYTO..
    And one person can always sits out.. They take turns to participate...
    Mmm.... I'm just feel there is some people that really want to play... What about 12 pairs? A dozen... A clock? That's what I'm doing in AYTO..

Changing the amount of pairs would require me to rewrite and rebalance the season, which takes time. So I'd rather not move into that territory again.

And one person can always sits out.. They take turns to participate...

Pfft, why have people sitting out when they can both contribute to a challenge? :p Much more fun!
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I doubt you'll be able to get 20 active people, so it'll have to be 10 people.

I guess I'll have to make a male and a male, considering everyone else has chosen.

What sims are you using? Sims 2, 3, 4?
    HayloHusky wrote: »

I guess I'll have to make a male and a male, considering everyone else has chosen.

Never say never. ;) I've encountered people with interest here and there, so I just need to rally them all up and we'll get quite far. :)

Considering that this thread is in the good ole Sims 3 Stories and Legacies we can say I'm using Sims 3. ;)
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Never say never. ;) I've encountered people with interest here and there, so I just need to rally them all up and we'll get quite far. :)

Considering that this thread is in the good ole Sims 3 Stories and Legacies we can say I'm using Sims 3. ;)

I don't to say it's over-ambitious, but its hard to maintain 10 active people. Even in my show its difficult to coordinate 12 people to get their things in, imagine playing missions with 20! That's almost impossible >.<

Okay cool ^^ I can make my sims then XD Haha

I don't to say it's over-ambitious, but its hard to maintain 10 active people. Even in my show its difficult to coordinate 12 people to get their things in, imagine playing missions with 20! That's almost impossible >.<

Okay cool ^^ I can make my sims then XD Haha

Hmm, you got a point, but nonetheless I'm willing to try hard. :) Plus I'll use last season's deadline system to keep things rolling. :)
    Banner.png
    ANNOUNCEMENT

I've heard from some people that they're working together in duos and make 1 twin person each.
    I'd like to ask you to not do that and and have everyone come up with a full twin set of their own. If the need arises we can puzzle all the pieces together afterwards to try and create the best cast possible. :)
    Thank you.
    Banner.png
    Oh, okay. I'll carry on with my male twin set then.

I've pretty much written out the entire season outline already and for it I need to stick with 10 pairs.

Interesting suggestion you got there though. I've always considered either 10 players playing as 2 Sims each, or 20 players playing as 1 Sim each, since that'd give everyone the most equal odds. I guess it depends on how many people mind some playing as 1 and others playing as 2, so that some have a bit of an advantage over others?

How about we have a double elimination if we need it?
    BTW, call me Jake.

How about we have a double elimination if we need it?

Every elimination will practically be a double elimination already. :o
    Banner.png
    You can give my spot to someone else... I think I'm going to sit this one out.... Sorry...
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    You can give my spot to someone else... I think I'm going to sit this one out.... Sorry...

:bawling:

:(

Really Alleen?! D:

I never expected you to drop out.. but I guess that I'll have to respect your decision....
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm wondering if people are worried about putting time into creating characters and stories to potentionally not get chosen, not sure if this is the reason why Alleen is dropping out but if it is I can see how it us frustrating. :/