Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Question: if a player is eliminated, what happens to their twins' respective partners? Fly solo or merge?

Using Ali and Ava for an example again, if Ali and her duo partner get Eliminated, Ava will stay and play Jetset on with her own duo partner, but without her twin.

Thanks for asking questions by the way.

If anyone has questions about the gameplay, feel free to shout them out now!

Ooh, interesting. I guess this means we essentially have two lives in this game. And the assassin's partner gets a free ride for a while

Exactly. :) Unless the Assassin's partner switches later on, that is..
    Banner.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Challenge result

Hannes: This is a joke, right? Please tell me that this is a joke and that I'm not partnered withe that freaking witch!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!

Odessa: "Not this time. Mwuhahahah."
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Ooooh interesting, I love this. Now we don't have to worry about both our twins being sent home at the same time. :smiley:
    Hannes: This is a joke, right? Please tell me that this is a joke and that I'm not partnered withe that freaking witch!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!

Meredith: "Shut your ugly mouth dinosaur, I'm not 🐸🐸🐸🐸 happy about this either! You'll do as I say and what I want or there will be consequences. Got I?!"
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

Meredith: "Shut your ugly mouth dinosaur, I'm not plum happy about this either! You'll do as I say and what I want or there will be consequences. Got I?!"

Iris: (very, very quietly) I do not like this woman. I think I'm going to leave now.
    Pearl: (notices Iris go) Sis? Are you... (goes after her)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Or at least strip the at tags beforehand
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

Meredith: "Shut your ugly mouth dinosaur, I'm not plum happy about this either! You'll do as I say and what I want or there will be consequences. Got I?!"

Iris: (very, very quietly) I do not like this woman. I think I'm going to leave now.
    Pearl: (notices Iris go) Sis? Are you... (goes after her)

Freya: Litterally worse than Heather, Alejandro and Eva combined. At least I'm paired up with somebody cool :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

^^^ this
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.

Nah, let's stick to not quote it, it's too big lol. XD
    Banner.png
    How long did it take for you to write that one comment? It was enormous.
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    How long did it take for you to write that one comment? It was enormous.

More than an hour I think? To sum it up, lay it out and make sure I didn't forget things?
    Banner.png
    To reply on a question someone asked me through PM:

Yes, you're still allowed to form alliances besides your Duo Partners. Don't forget that knowledge is might in this game - the more you know, the stronger you are. :)
    Banner.png
    What happens to Apollo's and Diana's partners if Bleu doesn't come back too? I don't think she's replied to anyone :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    What happens to Apollo's and Diana's partners if Bleu doesn't come back too? I don't think she's replied to anyone :(

I'll match Kiki and Jerry up instead if Bleu goes too inactive.
    Banner.png

I do hope that won't be the case though. :(
    Banner.png

Yeah. She hasn't been on in a week :(

Indeed, it's been a week... I do hope nothing bad has happened. I recall that time 5 years ago when Simsinatti just disappeared all of a sudden...
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member

Indeed, it's been a week... I do hope nothing bad has happened. I recall that time 5 years ago when Simsinatti just disappeared all of a sudden...

And what happened then? Did they just... never come back? I hope that doesn't happen to Bleu :worried:
    Jacob_Banner.png
    I think I'll message someone on her Facebook now to see if we can find out if she's ok.

And what happened then? Did they just... never come back? I hope that doesn't happen to Bleu :worried:

... She indeed never came back... :disappointed:
    Banner.png
    Screenshot-90.jpg

How about a little teaser though?

How exposed will the Assassin be this Challenge?
    Banner.png
    edited August 2018
    Screenshot-90.jpg

Pyjama party!

I'm excited!
    Off topic but I just received my 4th anniversary badge here lol, time flies :joy:
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Off topic but I just received my 4th anniversary badge here lol, time flies :joy:

Whoai, congrats with it! :)
    XD
    Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Screenshot-90.jpg

Pyjama party!

I'm excited!

exactly what i was thinking
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif