Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    AHH RESULTS DAY JUST HAPPENED I'M DONE EHRMAGERD

Oh really? Congratulations with your graduation! :smiley: What school did you finish?

Thank you!
    Just my local girl's grammar (that's the British definition btw).

That means state-funded? (Googled it a little)

Yeah. State-funded and nerdy.

Okay. You're going to college/uni next?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    It's time to see whether Ethan and Pearl are a match.

Min Hee: "Ethan and Pearl, please enter the Truth Booth."

No match.

Odessa: "Alas... you didn't manage to get all 10 matches correct. Looks like you goofed up a bit somewhere... But, that doesn't mean you didn't goof up too match; maybe you still have 8 or 7 matches correct, which means you'll earn Clues?"

Min Hee: "Out of the 10 matches you made, including Meredith and Hannes, Iris and Oliver, and Benjamin and Melinda....."

Min Hee: ".... 4 are correct. Which means that you've earned §40.000 out of a possible §100.000, that the remaining §60.000 goes to the Assassin, and that you have not earned a Clue."
    Odessa: "Well... The Assassin did some good business the first few Challenges. But you can at least take some advantage out of it: the more things go wrong, the more leads you might get to the Assassin's identity! Which could be VERY helpful for the Ranking coming up next..."

Min Hee: "But first...-"
    Odessa: "Let me take a selfie!"

*Odessa takes a selfie with a nonconsensual Min Hee*

Min Hee: "-Ahem..- But first... it's time for you to discover who your correct match was all along. Let's start off with the 4th match that brought you money."

Min Hee: "Euphelia and Lucas, please enter the Truth Booth."

*As Euphelia and Lucas enter the Truth Booth, it lits up in green, just like it did with the previous 3 correct matches*

Odessa: "Next... let's start with the other matches you've got together at some point during the Challenge."
    Min Hee: "Freya and Jayda, please enter the Truth Booth."

*As they enter the Truth Booth, it lits up in green*

Odessa: "Ethan and Frankie, please enter the Truth Booth."

Min Hee: "And now it's time to reveal the matches you didn't discover during the game."
    Odessa: "Apollo and Jerry, please enter the Truth Booth."

Min Hee: "Diana and Kiki, please enter the Truth Booth."

Odessa: "Eugene and Wendell, please enter the Truth Booth."

Min Hee: "Pearl and Wendi, please enter the Truth Booth."

Odessa: "So, there you have it. 10 correct matches."
    Min Hee: "Meredith & Hannes, Iris & Oliver, Benjamin & Melinda, Euphelia & Lucas, Freya & Jayda, Ethan & Frankie, Apollo & Jerry, Diana & Kiki, Eugene & Wendell and Pearl & Wendi."
    Odessa: "To quote us from when we explained this Challenge: 'The previous Challenge you've been working together with your twin sibling. From this Challenge onward however we'll juggle it up a little...'"
    Min Hee: "Indeed. From now on you'll work together with your partner. Do Challenges together, Rank together, even get Eliminated together..."

Odessa: "If you don't get along with your partner though, don't worry. There will be a few Challenges along the way where you'll be able to find a new partner."
    Min Hee: "There will indeed. But first... How do you think these pairs were formed?"
    Odessa: "Would you believe it if we told you.. that the Assassin made them up???

Odessa: "Nope? Then you're good at this game... Though we maybe should've done that in hindsight."
    Min Hee: "The pairs were simply made by comparing the either/or questions on your application forms, and then puzzling things out to try and get all matches to averagely score as high as possible."
    Odessa: "Like, Freya and Jayda only differed on 1 question. Benjamin & Melinda and Eugene & Wendell also just differed on 2 questions."
    Min Hee: "We'll publish the list later today. Good luck and lots of wisdom."

NOTES FROM YOUR FAVOURITE FOX

These are the full matches and their compatibility:

Group 1 - Comp - Group 2
    Freya - 9 - Jayda
    Wendell - 8 - Eugene
    Benjamin - 8 - Melinda
    Ethan - 7 - Euphelia
    Wendi - 7 - Pearl
    Oliver - 7 - Iris
    Diana - 7 - Kiki
    Ethan - 6 - Frankie
    Hannes - 4 - Meredith
    Apollo - 2 - Jerry

2 notes:
    1) In order to get the highest possible average compatibility, I had to put a few leftover couples together who weren't that compatible
    2) When two were matched together their other twin halves were NOT matched together by default. (example: Because Freya and Jayda were a match, Hannes and Kiki were automatically NOT a match). This to make sure that every real life player now has 2 partners they're working together with, 1 per Sim.

I'll set up 10 PM chats during the coming hour or 2, containing two new duo partners and myself. After that I'll go into more detail about the Ranking procedure (because that'll as well work slightly different now).

@bgkub @ChocoCub @HayloHusky @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299

(please don't quote this post to keep the thread slightly readable thank you very much)

Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Interesting. We'll see how this goes
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Oh really? Congratulations with your graduation! :smiley: What school did you finish?

Thank you!

Congrats! Did you get your A-level results today? :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    I'll set up 10 PM chats during the coming hour or 2, containing two new duo partners and myself. After that I'll go into more detail about the Ranking procedure (because that'll as well work slightly different now).

lol good luck setting up the PM chats with the spam block :joy:
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Ugh, yeah, so obnoxious
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member

Thank you!

Congrats! Did you get your A-level results today? :D

Yup! I'm happy with them :)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options

Thank you!

Nope! Well, kinda. I'm in the guinea pig intake for a degree apprenticeship B)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options

I'll try to open up one every 5+ minutes, to keep it save. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Thank you!

So like, a business degree?
    Banner.png
  • Options

Thank you!

Banner.png
  • Options
    Yup! I'm happy with them :)

Happy days! I remember what it was like for me to receive mine results two years ago. lol time flies :D
    ._.
  • Options

Thank you!

Pretty much, yeah. I think I'm in the business branch of the uni I'm attached to, certainly. It's all distance learning and hands-on stuff. (Translation: if something breaks, muggins here gets to fix it. Whoopee.)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options

Thank you!

Pretty much, yeah. I think I'm in the business branch of the uni I'm attached to, certainly. It's all distance learning and hands-on stuff. (Translation: if something breaks, muggins here gets to fix it. Whoopee.)

Oh, so you're learning at home?

Someone in my class got to do that like 1 day a week during her first internship period. Me jelly. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Thank you!

Someone in my class got to do that like 1 day a week during her first internship period. Me jelly. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Thank you!

I get 1 day off a week for study leave, but the rest of the time I'm pretty much an intern.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    That does sound more practical

• Options
    Question: if a player is eliminated, what happens to their twins' respective partners? Fly solo or merge?

• Options
    THE RANKING

All PM's are set up. Time to explain the Ranking procedure.

During the Ranking both duo partners will have to work together to discuss their suspects and eventually compromise to make 1 Ranking top 3 representing both of them.

In the Ranking, you'll Rank the original twin duos. Which means: if you think Ali or Ava is the most likely to be the Assassin, then you'll put 'Ali & Ava' on 1. The higher you put in the actual Assassin's twin duo, the higher you'll score.

But first it's time for the Assassin to Nominate 5 duos. I'll open up the Ranking once they've done that.

@bgkub @ChocoCub @HayloHusky @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Question: if a player is eliminated, what happens to their twins' respective partners? Fly solo or merge?

Using Ali and Ava for an example again, if Ali and her duo partner get Eliminated, Ava will stay and play Jetset on with her own duo partner, but without her twin.

Thanks for asking questions by the way.

If anyone has questions about the gameplay, feel free to shout them out now!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Using Ali and Ava for an example again, if Ali and her duo partner get Eliminated, Ava will stay and play Jetset on with her own duo partner, but without her twin.

I 100% think its Ali and Ava XD
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    It's time to see whether Ethan and Pearl are a match.

Min Hee: "Ethan and Pearl, please enter the Truth Booth."

No match.

Odessa: "Alas... you didn't manage to get all 10 matches correct. Looks like you goofed up a bit somewhere... But, that doesn't mean you didn't goof up too match; maybe you still have 8 or 7 matches correct, which means you'll earn Clues?"

Min Hee: "Out of the 10 matches you made, including Meredith and Hannes, Iris and Oliver, and Benjamin and Melinda....."

Min Hee: ".... 4 are correct. Which means that you've earned §40.000 out of a possible §100.000, that the remaining §60.000 goes to the Assassin, and that you have not earned a Clue."
    Odessa: "Well... The Assassin did some good business the first few Challenges. But you can at least take some advantage out of it: the more things go wrong, the more leads you might get to the Assassin's identity! Which could be VERY helpful for the Ranking coming up next..."

Min Hee: "But first...-"
    Odessa: "Let me take a selfie!"

*Odessa takes a selfie with a nonconsensual Min Hee*

Min Hee: "-Ahem..- But first... it's time for you to discover who your correct match was all along. Let's start off with the 4th match that brought you money."

Min Hee: "Euphelia and Lucas, please enter the Truth Booth."

*As Euphelia and Lucas enter the Truth Booth, it lits up in green, just like it did with the previous 3 correct matches*

Odessa: "Next... let's start with the other matches you've got together at some point during the Challenge."
    Min Hee: "Freya and Jayda, please enter the Truth Booth."

Odessa: "Ethan and Frankie, please enter the Truth Booth."

Min Hee: "And now it's time to reveal the matches you didn't discover during the game."
    Odessa: "Apollo and Jerry, please enter the Truth Booth."

Min Hee: "Diana and Kiki, please enter the Truth Booth."

Odessa: "Eugene and Wendell, please enter the Truth Booth."

Min Hee: "Pearl and Wendi, please enter the Truth Booth."

Odessa: "So, there you have it. 10 correct matches."
    Min Hee: "Meredith & Hannes, Iris & Oliver, Benjamin & Melinda, Euphelia & Lucas, Freya & Jayda, Ethan & Frankie, Apollo & Jerry, Diana & Kiki, Eugene & Wendell and Pearl & Wendi."
    Odessa: "To quote us from when we explained this Challenge: 'The previous Challenge you've been working together with your twin sibling. From this Challenge onward however we'll juggle it up a little...'"
    Min Hee: "Indeed. From now on you'll work together with your partner. Do Challenges together, Rank together, even get Eliminated together..."

Odessa: "If you don't get along with your partner though, don't worry. There will be a few Challenges along the way where you'll be able to find a new partner."
    Min Hee: "There will indeed. But first... How do you think these pairs were formed?"
    Odessa: "Would you believe it if we told you.. that the Assassin made them up???

Odessa: "Nope? Then you're good at this game... Though we maybe should've done that in hindsight."
    Min Hee: "The pairs were simply made by comparing the either/or questions on your application forms, and then puzzling things out to try and get all matches to averagely score as high as possible."
    Odessa: "Like, Freya and Jayda only differed on 1 question. Benjamin & Melinda and Eugene & Wendell also just differed on 2 questions."
    Min Hee: "We'll publish the list later today. Good luck and lots of wisdom."

NOTES FROM YOUR FAVOURITE FOX

These are the full matches and their compatibility:

Group 1 - Comp - Group 2
    Freya - 9 - Jayda
    Wendell - 8 - Eugene
    Benjamin - 8 - Melinda
    Ethan - 7 - Euphelia
    Wendi - 7 - Pearl
    Oliver - 7 - Iris
    Diana - 7 - Kiki
    Ethan - 6 - Frankie
    Hannes - 4 - Meredith
    Apollo - 2 - Jerry

2 notes:
    1) In order to get the highest possible average compatibility, I had to put a few leftover couples together who weren't that compatible
    2) When two were matched together their other twin halves were NOT matched together by default. (example: Because Freya and Jayda were a match, Hannes and Kiki were automatically NOT a match). This to make sure that every real life player now has 2 partners they're working together with, 1 per Sim.

(please don't quote this post to keep the thread slightly readable thank you very much)

Hannes: This is a joke, right? Please tell me that this is a joke and that I'm not partnered withe that freaking witch!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options

Ooh, interesting. I guess this means we essentially have two lives in this game. And the assassin's partner gets a free ride for a while

• Options
    Dont' quote that feckin' quote!
    ._.
  • Options
    Dont' quote that feckin' quote!

Yes!
    Banner.png