Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    It's not good news... I'll tell you more at 7. (unless I'm busy doing the dishes, we're still doing by hand instead of by dishwasher)
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh dear
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Well guys, here the news is...

I don't have good news...

BUT I DO HAVE AWESOME NEWS!!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

The Cruise Tour Episode is online now! :smiley:

Episode 3.05 - Cruise Tour

Please read this episode to see the changes I've made to the Jetsetter. :)

Feel free to post your thoughts on this thread! :)

There's also bad news...
    @HayloHusky, it appears that you've been beaten on a who-releases-the-episode-first-race. Sorry, not sorry. ;)
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Omg yesssssss! I loved it, it's so good to see Odessa and Min Hee again and let's not forget Captian Dockhatt, so glad to see him alive and kicking. :D

All the rooms look amazing, you're such a good designer! I especially love the conservatory. :) can't wait to meet the contestants!!!

When are you planning this to start in July? I'm anxious to know, lol.

There's also bad news...
    @HayloHusky, it appears that you've been beaten on a who-releases-the-episode-first-race. Sorry, not sorry. ;)

Oh dear. I'm so sorry to hear about that, Vul. :( I guess we should all be careful about the poultry we buy at the supermarket.

And yay, cruise tour!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

There's also bad news...

To put it in words from one of my most original characters: "This was bloody amazing!" :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    It's not good news... I'll tell you more at 7. (unless I'm busy doing the dishes, we're still doing by hand instead of by dishwasher)

Me too
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    edited June 2018
    Odessa: "... and those who don't identify as a binary gender can go wherever the hell they want to do their business. Up next..."

Bahahahaha
    ._.
    Also, I'll need a deadline for submitting sims to motivate myself. @M13Vulpecula
    ._.
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Omg yesssssss! I loved it, it's so good to see Odessa and Min Hee again and let's not forget Captian Dockhatt, so glad to see him alive and kicking. :D

All the rooms look amazing, you're such a good designer! I especially love the conservatory. :) can't wait to meet the contestants!!!

When are you planning this to start in July? I'm anxious to know, lol.

Bwahahah, of course he lives! :) Can't have our favourite Captain die on us now can we? ;)

Ah thanks for the compliment, my personal favourite's the new bathroom though. :mrgreen: Even bathrooms gotta look pretty. ;) I hope to select the contestants soon. :smiley:

I hope to start things off early July, which should be when my intern job has ended. Before that I gotta work hard to finish my report. Gives you enough time to be excited and create some Simmies though. :)
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

There's also bad news...

Oh dear. I'm so sorry to hear about that, Vul. :( I guess we should all be careful about the poultry we buy at the supermarket.

And yay, cruise tour!

Yup, never trust that chlorinated chicken. If you must, then at least clean it thoroughly with lots of water(!). ;)
    Banner.png

There's also bad news...

And yay, cruise tour!

Yup, never trust that chlorinated chicken. If you must, then at least clean it thoroughly with lots of water(!). ;)

Lesson learned

YJB19299 wrote: »

There's also bad news...

To put it in words from one of my most original characters: "This was bloody amazing!" :D

It's Rebecca you're referring to? :)
    Thanks for reading. At least Min Hee's fall didn't get bloody. :o
    Banner.png
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Me too

First thing to buy when I go and live on my own: a dishwasher. :) It's much more efficient with it's water as well too! Though it still needs to be packed and unpacked.. :/
    Banner.png
    Odessa: "... and those who don't identify as a binary gender can go wherever the hell they want to do their business. Up next..."

Bahahahaha

Odessa always loves to speak her mind and to think in solutions. ;)
    Banner.png
    Also, I'll need a deadline for submitting sims to motivate myself. @M13Vulpecula

That's a good one...

How about... next week Wednesday, the 27 of June? That way you should have enough time to overthink and it's also my last intern job day too. :) So I'd only have to put some finishing touches on my intern report and then send it to the press.
    Banner.png

There's also bad news...

And yay, cruise tour!

Lesson learned

You're welcome. :)
    Banner.png

That's a good one...

How about... next week Wednesday, the 27 of June? That way you should have enough time to overthink and it's also my last intern job day too. :) So I'd only have to put some finishing touches on my intern report and then send it to the press.

Let's make this one the aim for all people who have yet to send in apps and Sims. @ChocoCub @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11
    (Complete app and Sims)

@HayloHusky @lillibattenberg
    ((Picture of) Sims)

@icmnfrsh
    (Complete app)
    Banner.png
    Yep, the app will be ready within the week. I just need the right time when I have some energy.

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited June 2018
    Dockhatt lives! Huzzah! :mrgreen:

Unfortunately, much of the local sea life now doesn't thanks to Dockhatt's hat...

My fav room on the ship so far has to be the Karaoke bar, That's where I would be if I was going on the cruise. ;)

I must say I'm a tad jealous our sims get to go on a cruise and I don't, Lucky little so & so's. This duck belongs on water! Not land. :unamused:

Christmas_Banner.png
    Yep, the app will be ready within the week. I just need the right time when I have some energy.

If I'm not mistaken you should earn 1 energy point every 4 minutes. Means that your enery bar should be full in 2 to 2,5 hours. ;) #HogwartsMysteryStruggles
    Banner.png

If I'm not mistaken you should earn 1 energy point every 4 minutes. Means that your enery bar should be full in 2 to 2,5 hours. ;) #HogwartsMysteryStruggles

Alternately, I could pay $10 for the 100-point energy bundle.

twiddle3 wrote: »
    Dockhatt lives! Huzzah! :mrgreen:

Unfortunately, much of the local sea life now doesn't thanks to Dockhatt's hat...

My fav room on the ship so far has to be the Karaoke bar, That's where I would be if I was going on the cruise. ;)

I must say I'm a tad jealous our sims get to go on a cruise and I don't, Lucky little so & so's. This duck belongs on water! Not land. :unamused:

Poor fishies. I believe Hector won't be amused. But who knows, some of the surviving fish might enjoy being on reality tv. ;)

Yeah, it's so full of things to do and places to sit. :) And soon with people to chat with while you're all plotting to manipulate eachother. >:)

Me too. Especially when there's 12 to 24 people on board like Jetset. Nothing like those crowded tourist liners. :o
    Banner.png

Alternately, I could pay $10 for the 100-point energy bundle.

If your energy bar's got the capacity that is..
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Why do I feel like my Iris is going to spend a metric butt-ton of time in that garden room? Also, Pearl might go a little stir-crazy... :D
    Jacob_Banner.png