Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which one would you prefer?

What are you most excited to experience in the game, the blizzard on Granite Falls or the thunderstorm in Selvadorada?

Which one would you prefer? 116 votes

The blizzard in GF
52%
Kita5399Angel_mixSimburiankeekee53LadyDecafmiss_simlishluthienrisingjaymancrazpajamajam07WinterKhirinTreebrookeDaemonPawsDeajkClassicalSimkittymeowZeldaboy180ElenPinkMoonfoxNightcryFrancl27dopaminedroid 61 votes
The thunderstorm in SV
47%
GoldmoldarJeanKHS12IceyJsillehbeeVibseBrokenChaos69Anmirlasimgirl1010Mysancchant86IObelledrake_mccartyVulorimarbergCallycatpixiejuiceLadyEchoSim2Sporemarksgirl2006 55 votes

Comments

• TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    The blizzard in GF
    I love both but as much as I prefer JA as a pack i cant resist getting excited by the GF pictures in snow. It is simply amazing.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    The thunderstorm in SV
    You may want to ask @EA_Mage or @EA_Cian to move this to the Expansion Pack forum. :)
    The blizzard in GF
    You may want to ask @EA_Mage or @EA_Cian to move this to the Expansion Pack forum. :)

I sent a message to EA Mage. Thanks for the advice:)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    The blizzard in GF
    That is suck an impossible choice! But today I've been enjoying all the pictures of quiet San Myshuno snowfall, so going with that. It's the SimGurus' fault for posting more pretty GIFs last night :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    The blizzard in GF
    That is suck an impossible choice! But today I've been enjoying all the pictures of quiet San Myshuno snowfall, so going with that. It's the SimGurus' fault for posting more pretty GIFs last night :)

Hehe I love San Myshuno but I m still going with GF. I just love the ambience of it all:)
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    The thunderstorm in SV
    I voted for thunderstorm in Selvadorada as Selvadorada in general is just so beautiful.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    The thunderstorm in SV
    I wanted to pick the snow :( I clicked the wrong button on the poll.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    The thunderstorm in SV
    Tied up! 50/50 :p
  • PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    The thunderstorm in SV
    I love Selvadorada its so beautiful there. I cant wait to have my sims in their tents listening to the rain come down :)
    The blizzard in GF
    PlumDiddy wrote: »
    I love Selvadorada its so beautiful there. I cant wait to have my sims in their tents listening to the rain come down :)

But what will they do if they are in the jungle in the middle of a thunderstorm? There is not a place to hide..will they start running back to camp?
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    The thunderstorm in SV
    I'm looking forward to all of the weather but I really like that the emphasis isn't all on snow. Yeah, snow is really cool but I will appreciate the variety provided by rain, storms and other weather conditions. Snow is just one part of that for me.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
    The blizzard in GF
    I'm looking forward to all of the weather but I really like that the emphasis isn't all on snow. Yeah, snow is really cool but I will appreciate the variety provided by rain, storms and other weather conditions. Snow is just one part of that for me.[/I agree. i like also that they added the wind effects...Sims moving slower etc.
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    The blizzard in GF
    I voted for the snow because I think I’m more of a fan of granite falls.

I’m super excited for the rainstorms though!

And I don’t have Jungle Adventures or the Outdoor pack haha.
  • samsimssamsims Posts: 56 Member
    The blizzard in GF
    This is a hard poll because I think Seasons should be everywhere.
    Have a Bless day. Hugs and hugs
  • pointefulpointeful Posts: 36 Member
    The thunderstorm in SV
    While I don't have either pack, I absolutely LOVE thunder and lightning in real life, so I think that seeing how they do it in the jungle in Sims 4 would be absolutely amazing!!
  • caramelcoppcaramelcopp Posts: 118 Member
    The thunderstorm in SV
    This is such a hard question for me since I love rain and snow especially the extremes, but I loveeeeeee Selvadoria and i think it would look amazing in the rain so yeah
  • Tinf0iITinf0iI Posts: 115 Member
    The blizzard in GF
    i don't have jungle adventure, so granite falls for sure.
    giphy.gif
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    The thunderstorm in SV
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    PlumDiddy wrote: »

But what will they do if they are in the jungle in the middle of a thunderstorm? There is not a place to hide..will they start running back to camp?

They will die! Haha! Muaahahahaaaaa! None can hide from the wrath of Mother Nature! (Or her deadly insects.) >:)
    #Team Occult
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    The blizzard in GF
    I don't know why, but I've always felt that Granite Falls was cool/cold and in the mountains so snow really seems to fit. I haven't played much at all in the JA pack world, but since you're in tombs for most of it, rain sounds nice but doesn't seem as important.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • roman2886roman2886 Posts: 702 Member
    I don't have the expansions but if i did i would probably choose seasons world adventures and generations.