Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crash Landing *Casting Call*

Crash landing is the story of Xiazarra Gw'otth and Alien from a different planet who under circumstances has now created a home in Oasis Springs. She will now continue to live in Oasis Springs. She managed to find work, and a boyfriend and she is even having a child. However her identity must stay secret from outsiders, and anyone who discovers who she is will have their memories erased by Xiazarra herself. The thread for the full story can be found here. And there is also a link to my blog in my signature.

Okay since this story is my most time-consuming project it does not get updated nearly as much as my other stories. It's much more plot-driven, and this is the reason why I am looking for some new sims to put into the world. I think it would be much more interesting to add your characters rather than me just throwing some randoms in from the gallery. Keep in mind that this story is a legacy story, but not in the traditional sense so there are many chances for your characters to make an appearance and for you to help me write this story!

A few things:
  • I do not use custom content or mods, so anything that is not part of the actual game will be removed.
  • I have all of the expansions, but none of the packs. So I don't mind if you include items from other packs, but I may have to improvise when putting the character in my game and story.
  • The sim you put in my story can have as many or as little details as you wish to include. This can mean the sim you submit only has traits and an appearance, or this can mean you've even built a house for them and chosen where you wanted to put it. I am open to any and all ideas! Though, I will admit that the more effort you put into the sim, the more likely they will find their way into my story.

Here are a few examples of the range of roles we can fill. Your sim could be more than one of these!
  • Friends (Perhaps someone who is very protective of Xiazarra and her family.)
  • Enemies (Perhaps someone who is trying to expose Xiazarra and her family.)
  • Future Heir Love Interests (Just in case you're wondering the next heir is a boy, feel free to submit them as a toddler, child, or teen for early relationship. Of course I can't promise that a match will be made since I do randomize my heirs traits and aspirations)
  • Humans, good and bad
  • Aliens, good and bad
  • Annoying Aquaintances
  • Co-Workers (Scientist)
  • Families

Here are a few things that you can mention when you submit a sim or household, but not all are required.
  • An Image. Obviously.
  • Number in the household. (1-8)
  • The Sims Traits and Aspirations. You can even go into detail about the sims personality and what kind of person they are.
  • A Background Story on the sim. You can go into as much detail as you'd like, even telling me how you want the sim to be implemented into the story. I can't promise it to be exact of course.
  • What kind of role are you looking to fill? How do you want them to fill that role?
  • Do you care where they live? Do you have a house in mind?
  • And any other details you want to include!

Comments

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited June 2018
    Houselhold: Sorensen
    Picture: Picture of family in link to gallary here
    Number of sims: 2 (Ragnar & Anabelle)
    Sims traits: Ragnar is a friend of the animals ( animal affection); his traits are cat lover, dog lover, and goofball
    Anabelle is a friend of the animals ( animal affection); his traits are cat lover, dog lover, romantic
    Background story: Ragnar and Anabelle Sorensen were a perfectly happy newlywed couple until one morning they woke up and both were dead. Now that both of them are ghosts, they will have to deal with the absurdity of living in a world they are already deceased in.
    Role in story: Friends would be ideal but any role you decide to put them in will work
    Residence: Windenburg or Forgotten Hollow
  • JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    @VanPelt81 Awesome! I'll definitely have to find a place for them. Since I don't have vampires no forgotten hollows, unfortunately. ): I'm sure that I can make friends since it will be a lot easier to make friends as a hidden alien with a ghost than a human.
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    06-16-18_3-50-53c2a0pm.png?w=656

Meet Max and Emma Champion

Number of sims: 2 1/2

Sims traits: Max: Master Chef: Evil, Foodie
    Emma: Super Parent: Cheerful, Romantic

Background story: Max and Emma are teenagers who found themselves in a bit of trouble after Emma's 16th birthday party. They ended up getting married. They are expecting their little one any day. (Emma's parents are both dead...or are they?)

Role in story: Whatever you think is best for them

Residence: I will build them their first home and add it for you here when finished.

I tagged this little family with #crashlanding so you can find them easier. Even though I did not use any CC on them, they are still marked as modded. I use default replacement eyes and skins.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    06-16-18_6-44-42c2a0pm.png?w=656

Here is their house if you want to use it. It is on a 20x15 lot in Newcrest, but feel free to use it anywhere you wish. It is tagged with #crashlanding also to make it easy to find. The name on it is Champion Starter House.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I'm thinking about grabbing something for this for you but I have to be careful not to use vampires xD I love the clothes from it so much.
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

Background story: Max and Emma are teenagers who found themselves in a bit of trouble after Emma's 16th birthday party. They ended up getting married. They are expecting their little one any day. (Emma's parents are both dead...or are they?)

Residence: I will build them their first home and add it for you here when finished.

I tagged this little family with #crashlanding so you can find them easier. Even though I did not use any CC on them, they are still marked as modded. I use default replacement eyes and skins.

Awesome! I'd love to have them! My only issue is that I don't have parenthood so I can't do super parent. D: Do you have something else you'd like to use instead?

Shadami wrote: »
    I'm thinking about grabbing something for this for you but I have to be careful not to use vampires xD I love the clothes from it so much.

Yeah I know I suck because I only have the expansions and none of the packs. ): I see a lot of clothes from other packs that I like a lot. It can be a real bummer sometimes!
    edited June 2018
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

Awesome! I'd love to have them! My only issue is that I don't have parenthood so I can't do super parent. D: Do you have something else you'd like to use instead?

Any of the family ones will work for Emma. Big Happy Family or Successful Lineage.

If you need to know more about Emma and Max, Emma is one of the spares in my own story. Her brother's story is almost to the halfway point right now. That's her father in my signature (not her mother). Her brother is my avi over there <<<
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Nope I know how that goes. I only got sims 4 last year but my viewers have been kind enough to donate a bunch of expansions to me, the first one was vampires xD and than cats and dogs. I still don't have all of the stuff packs.
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Name: Aurora Paige
    aurorapaigecloseup.jpg
    aurorapaigealien.jpg
    aurorapaigedisguise.jpg
    Number of sims: 1
    Sims traits: Outdoors Enthusiast | Cheerful | Outgoing | Loves the Outdoors
    Background story:

Aurora comes from a garden planet that has succumbed to overpopulation and global pollution and is now an arid wasteland. She's come to our planet as an advocate for population control and for a cleaner, greener future. She's a politician that openly admits to being an alien and uses this to prove her point - she shares images of what her planet looked like before, and what it looks like now and hopes that this urges us humans into action.

She's an agreeable, happy-go-lucky sort that loves the outdoors... Just don't try and make her wear any shoes, it's just not going to happen!

Role in story: Either a politician or a protester. Perhaps a confidant for the main character, someone they can go to, to ask about how they deal with humans that don't like aliens.
    Residence: You could use my alien home I created a while back: "Totally Normal" Home , it was built in the 50x40 lot in Newcrest, so could go in one of the 50x50 lots if that works? Otherwise, just chuck her wherever :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Oops, I just realised that I think the top of her Everyday disguise is from Spa Day. Feel free to change it to anything you feel fits, I believe I caught everything else but again, if she ends up missing anything, just change it to whatever. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    @Munterbacon Awesome! I was really hoping somebody would submit some aliens. Although, I do not believe I have that hair! I would remember a cool two-toned hair like that. haha.

I'm loving these submissions, I can't wait to put them into my story. =D
    edited June 2018
    @Munterbacon Awesome! I was really hoping somebody would submit some aliens. Although, I do not believe I have that hair! I would remember a cool two-toned hair like that. haha.

Oh, of course! That hair is from Jungle Adventure! What a dork I am! :D

And actually, the home has a lot of pack items, so probably best not to use it.
    dustshaela.jpg

Oh, of course! That hair is from Jungle Adventure! What a dork I am! :D

And actually, the home has a lot of pack items, so probably best not to use it.

Yeah, I'm a loser who doesn't have the packs. ): I feel like I need them because I'm missing out on a lot. Haha.
    I'm sure you'll get them eventually. :) I know I'm personally hoping that laundry day goes on sale sometime so I can get it.
    Shadami wrote: »
    I'm sure you'll get them eventually. :) I know I'm personally hoping that laundry day goes on sale sometime so I can get it.

I Definitely always wait for the sales, I just wish Christmas time wasn't so far away because I know they have really good sales around then.
    With two kids I can't afford the stuff otherwise ^^;;
    @Skcaga6 Hey! i'm having trouble finding your family in the gallery!
    @Skcaga6 Hey! i'm having trouble finding your family in the gallery!

Did you click the modded button? Even though I used no CC, they show up with it because of the default replacement stuff I use.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Munterbacon Just so you know Aurora Paige will make it into my next story update. I really liked how you made her a politician and not a hidden alien so I'm thinking I can make that work in my characters favor. I've begun playing and screenshotting so we will see!

@Skcaga6 I'll have to try looking again. D:
    @Jessicthulhu Let me know if you still have problems. My niece is on the game at the moment so I can try to reupload them this evening.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Skcaga6 I will let you know! I'm not 100% sure when I'm going to get back on the game to work on the story since this is my leisure project but I will definitely look again as soon as I am!
    @Skcaga6 What is your gallery ID? That might make it easier for me to find it.
    @Munterbacon Just so you know Aurora Paige will make it into my next story update. I really liked how you made her a politician and not a hidden alien so I'm thinking I can make that work in my characters favor. I've begun playing and screenshotting so we will see!

How exciting! :smiley: I just caught up with your story, I'm really enjoying it and look forward to seeing how things progress with Xia and Co.

dustshaela.jpg
    How exciting! :smiley: I just caught up with your story, I'm really enjoying it and look forward to seeing how things progress with Xia and Co.
    Thanks a lot! (: Yeah, Crash Landing is the one I enjoy writing the most. I just feel bad because it usually takes me the longest to write and update.