Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

squirrelwithacup's Best Builds

squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
Hi everyone! A little while ago I posted about my sims, so I thought I should post some of my favorite builds as well.

QfBZEMK.png

This is the house my main households, the Nightshade family, currently lives in. I love Windenburg and wanted to do a house that really fit the style of the other houses in Windenburg.

ADQeT2T.png

This is the house one of my other main households, the Star family, lives in. It's in Newcrest, which I made kind of an alien town, so the houses are really different.

Iwngr9x.png

A house in Forgotten Hollow that the Nightshade family used to live in. It was inspired by old gothic cathedrals.

GN2GrrB.png

Another house in Forgotten Hollow that one of my vampire families live in. I tried to make it look a little bit like a castle.

iiMNoPC.png

A suburban in Willow Creek.

MEhnU4a.png

Another Willow Creek suburban with a slight inspiration from New Orleans styled houses.

vfsfBXa.png

A restaurant venue that I built in Magnolia Promenade.

Thanks for looking at my builds, I hope you like them! I may upload some more as I continue rebuilding worlds :smile:
37oYgl3.png
Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It was very nice looking at the pictures of your favourite builds from the different worlds, and reading what you wrote about each one of them :) The exterior design of each of the buildings looks very nice! Very nice architecture design of each of the builds! They are all uniquely different and have their own special looks. It is nice seeing the restaurant that you built, as well as the homes. It is great that there is outdoors dining areas there also. The flowers and water fountain feature area on the right hand side of the lot looks very pretty! The Tuder style wall patterning of the Windenburg home looks very nice, and the roofing in the gothic cathedral inspired home in Forgotten Hollows looks very great! All the homes look very nice ! :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    It was very nice looking at the pictures of your favourite builds from the different worlds, and reading what you wrote about each one of them :) The exterior design of each of the buildings looks very nice! Very nice architecture design of each of the builds! They are all uniquely different and have their own special looks. It is nice seeing the restaurant that you built, as well as the homes. It is great that there is outdoors dining areas there also. The flowers and water fountain feature area on the right hand side of the lot looks very pretty! The Tuder style wall patterning of the Windenburg home looks very nice, and the roofing in the gothic cathedral inspired home in Forgotten Hollows looks very great! All the homes look very nice ! :)

Thank you very much! :)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Wow! These are cool builds.
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    You have a wonderful imagination! I love how complex each of your builds is! :smiley:
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Wow, your builds are huge! I bet you spent a lot of time on them, but I'm sure you enjoyed that time. Expecially if you're currently using those builds with your families, this is like an additional value. Impressive, congratulations!
  • Options
    @simscognito @StSciurus Thank you! :)

@superbibi11 Thank you! :) Yeah, I have a lot of big builds! Some of them took forever :D
    37oYgl3.png