Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UPDATED 7/10: The Nightshade Family & Friends || squirrelwithacup's Sims

squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
I removed all of this thread's content because of major spoilers to my story and I can't delete the thread. If mods see this and don't want it here since it's essentially nothing now, they are more than free to take it down!
37oYgl3.png
Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
Post edited by squirrelwithacup on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2020
    I removed all of this thread's content because of major spoilers to my story and I can't delete the thread. If mods see this and don't want it here since it's essentially nothing now, they are more than free to take it down
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    Just wanted to say I'm planning on a Seasons update very soon, I just have to gather up all of my pictures and sort out everything that's happened. :)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    You have very good looking Sims. :o
    Congratulations on getting though so much gameplay and so many generations too.
  • Options
    NRowe wrote: »
    You have very good looking Sims. :o
    Congratulations on getting though so much gameplay and so many generations too.

Thank you! I've had so much fun with this family and I plan on continuing for plenty more generations :)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I removed all of this thread's content because of major spoilers to my story and I can't delete the thread. If mods see this and don't want it here since it's essentially nothing now, they are more than free to take it down
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Awww, I love this thread. Your sims have beautiful children. Also, what mods do you use for the poses? I'm not sure what mods to get for posing outside of Andrew's.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    Awww, I love this thread. Your sims have beautiful children. Also, what mods do you use for the poses? I'm not sure what mods to get for posing outside of Andrew's.

Thank you! I use Andrew's pose player and the in-game photo studio. It comes with Get to Work, I think. :)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    I didn't even think about the in-game photo studio. Thanks for the tip!
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)