Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post Pictures of your Couples Fighting

I had this weird idea. You know how your Sims couple have long, blissful, happy couplings? They only seem to end when someone cheats or dies? I wanted some extra drama while keeping my Sims faithful and alive. So I decided to start this thread. Here is the latest fight from my main couple, Ryan and Rachel.

He dared her to divide by zero and.....

O9N0JdQ.jpg

PlyhvNV.jpg

It didn't go so well and they ended up having a huge fight that went on all day. Later, they made up and everything was peaceful again. For now. I'm not sure if I can post those pictures, but you know what happens.

Post pictures of your couples fighting and solving their problems the Sims way. Happy Simming! :smile:

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Screenshot-89.jpg
    Haruo can't rationalize why River is crying over Dougal's death by meteor. After all, the guy was a ne'er-do-well, who ended up not being in his daughter Caitlin's life.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Ha, my sims have never had good results with that interaction.

The current couple in my game wasn't made to last but they have proved otherwise. Generation six had a break up though. Very interesting... mother of 5 or 6 kids I think. All different fathers. Somehow, being cheated on by her husband was a deal breaker. :D He had a fling with his boss.
    tumblr_p0q57y9kHr1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    tumblr_p0q57y9kHr1ssiu0eo2_1280.png
    tumblr_p0q57y9kHr1ssiu0eo4_1280.png
    tumblr_p0q57y9kHr1ssiu0eo3_1280.png
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    My couples never fight. Occasionally, I get a teen Mood Swing or adult Midlife Crisis wish to break up, but unless I feel the relationship is not a keeper, I never, ever take those. Closest I have is my college boyfriends, Tino and Blair, a little miffed over a failed keg-stand that caused Blair to drop Tino onto a cobblestone garden pavement:

aBGkrx9.jpg
    "What the plum, man?"

k6ShCRR.jpg
    "Sorry!"

I imagine Blair found a way to make it up to him. ;)
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    It should be absolutely no secret to anybody who knows me or my sims that Evie and Alex are my most treasured couple. I absolutely adore them, they were never even supposed to have a lasting relationship, *maybe* a fling. But, once they actually met, that was it. They're so madly in love and so perfect together and I must protect them at all costs because they're too pure for this world.

But, what is lesser know, is the fact that they fight constantly. They're both hot-headed so they just never really stood a chance at a totally peaceful life lol (but nobody else can understand each other like the other). They also make up like 30 seconds later, if they don't do so mid-fight haha.

Here they were in a really rough stage though, they'd been fighting like all day. Travelling and jet-lagged, with a cranky baby, just everybody was cranky and miserable. But Alex tried to get back on Evie's good side with a pillow fight, because she just loves getting into pillow fights. Yeah, I guess it only counts if she starts it and she doesn't like being randomly smacked with pillows. Whoops.
    28791215968_8c3790f271_h.jpg
    Kind of surprised he lived tbh.

This was a bit later on the beach. I'm pretty sure it was the first time either of them had ever refused the other's romantic advances. My poor heart couldn't take it. Normally I just kind of shrug it off when they fight, they'll be over it before I finish shrugging so why bother? But this was first (and only, so far) fight that ever got to me.
    42791317801_e9329b176b_h.jpg

They did finally make up shortly after that, thank-god. Watching them actually really fight was killing me.
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited June 2018
    HcROvlC.jpg?1

Here is Rascal fighting Grim because his owner got taken away. The horse did win, and my human sim was returned to life.

Don't mess with my horsies!!

l4wtLKb.jpg?1

Instead of physical altercations, my sims often prefer to fight with potions. Here is my hot-tempered girl throwing a Simbot potion at her ex-boyfriend. I'm sure he deserved it.

Zd0jw2e.jpg?1

These are simselves of two of my online friends -- the ones fighting. I wasn't playing them -- they just hang around my town as background characters. The magician one is always picking fights with other sims --it's hilarious. Her real life counterpart is as sweet as can be. Don't know why her sim is so persnickety.

I also realized you wanted couples. The only real couple was the potion picture, lol. Sorry. :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    @Idontrcall : It's okay. I enjoyed the pictures, and I'll take any Sims fight. Thanks. :smile:
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    This ended in divorce:

c1pa4bj.png

PLbiZ5K.png

eNuQc53.png

5JZ57S6.png
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited June 2018
    Just recently I had three sims simultaneously exclaim things that didn't sound very nice, slam their dominoes down, and they almost flipped the table over when the fourth one won two games in a row. No pics sorry, it wasn't very pretty (and these sims were already the best of friends or at least three of them were and one was a guest two of them didn't really know well yet).

That's as ugly as I'm willing to share. And yes, the sky is a pretty shade of pink in my little world, thanks for asking. ;)

But what I really wanted to know was, would it be too much to ask for fight-and-make-up (kissing optional especially if family or friends) pics or will the reconciliation topic be forthcoming on a different thread? o:)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    My couples usually don´t fight, but here´s a little autonomous tiff.

Screenshot-x3257.jpg
    Connie kept trying to give Randolph a "heat of the moment kiss".

Screenshot-x3258.jpg
    Randolph is an insane sim, they don´t like this kiss for some reason.

Screenshot-x3255.jpg
    Their relationship really went down.

Screenshot-x3256.jpg
    Randolph really worried about that.

Screenshot-x3279.jpg
    For @igazor (although I would have included it anyway): they also made up on their own. Shy kisses are much more appreciated by Randolph.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.