Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many packs do you think are left ?

124...Next

Comments

• PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Less than 25
    A Sims daily agenda is pretty much filled up, between work, children, pets, skill improvement and work skill improvement. You can not press in more things to do during a day for the Sims to do and many players asks for more family play. So the only thing that is left is more adventures, which family players protest against, so I do not see many more packs in the future for Sims 4 unless they change how long a Sims day will be.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited April 2021
    Less than 25
    I think about 4 EPs, 3GPs, three to five SPs, 15 kits.

Oh, that's 25+. My bad. Awkward.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,227 Member
    edited April 2021
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Less than 25
    I think Sims 4 will reach at least 100 packs including kits at the rate they are going. I hope that there is more quality over quantity for the remaining few years, but only time can tell.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    edited July 2021
    Less than 25
    @logion

EA play this game for years. Each time they reach a new level.

b663f010.jpg

Sooner or later,the Sims 4 engine will break because EA keeps piling all these packs onto a weak game engine that was never meant to hold such an incredibly HUGE amount of data. Sims 4 isn't going to be able to last for "many more years" because I see more and more people complaining about all the bugs/crashing/glitches that get worse every time a new pack is added.

Also,if Microsoft releases Windows 11, how can you be sure Sims 4 will be able to run on Windows 11? For all we know,Windows 11 might not even support Sims 4,and people would be unable to play the game.

We should of moved on from Sims 4 after the game reached its 5th year. We'll never find out how Sims 5 will be unless we let go of Sims 4. After all Sims 5(if it's going to be online) might turn out to be like Minecraft-having the options of playing as single player or being online. We might even get to create our own Sims realms for just us any freinds we have.

Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    Between 25 and 50
    I wonder if they will do the same as 3 by suggesting that the player choose some packages to improve the game's performance, it would be a bad effect since the proposal of 4 was to be optimized light and intelligent lmao

what worries me the most is the amount of technical problems involving low fps and freezes in the game's ingame, I loved what the new expansion will bring but I imagine these problems with lag simulation.

I can't believe they'll continue to ignore the elephant on the table and hope that literally the game breaks in some expansion release and becomes news for breaking their game and literally powerful computers not being able to run a 2014 game due to poor optimization