Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question

nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
So one of my sims went off to college and got pregnant. She and the guy are engaged and he had finished college and left to go back to Pleasantview. I want him to have the toddler with him and when his fiancee graduates from college she will join them. Can I move the toddler with her father until the mother finishes college or no?

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Since they can't get pregnant in University and it took a mod to do it, you'll have to use a mod or cheat code to do fix it.
    I don't know if it'll work since you've gone out of my skill range (I don't worry about babies in Uni). I remember babies not aging in Uni, not moving with the parents when they graduate...

So, maybe someone else would know. I'd try boolproptestingcheatsenabled true with the dad to make the baby part of the family and hope it ages.

• Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Since they can't get pregnant in University and it took a mod to do it, you'll have to use a mod or cheat code to do fix it.
    I don't know if it'll work since you've gone out of my skill range (I don't worry about babies in Uni). I remember babies not aging in Uni, not moving with the parents when they graduate...

So, maybe someone else would know. I'd try boolproptestingcheatsenabled true with the dad to make the baby part of the family and hope it ages.
    Ok, I'll try. Thanks!
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    So one of my sims went off to college and got pregnant. She and the guy are engaged and he had finished college and left to go back to Pleasantview. I want him to have the toddler with him and when his fiancee graduates from college she will join them. Can I move the toddler with her father until the mother finishes college or no?

If you have the father and mother in the same dorm or house, you might be able to use the "sims moving out with me," if you actively use the computer or newspaper to "find own place" or "move home," rather than letting the graduation party or the timer move him back.

If not, I would use the summon shrub: when he's moved into a new house, plop down the shrub, summon the toddler, and add her to the household.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]