Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wonder Child Challenge - Up-Dated July 1 - Melissa Collins - Couples Meeting

SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
Hi everyone! I have started a new challenge based on Pinstar and Mystic's Wonder Child Challenge. I hope you enjoy it.

Here is a link to The Wonder Child Challenge Rules.

https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2018/06/03/wonder-child-challenge-backstory

kyla.png
Post edited by SoulGal7 on

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited July 2018
    Reserve
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Hey @SoulGal7 just wanted to let you know I've read the background for this story since it popped up in my WP reader, but I haven't commented on it yet. Love the story you've come up with for this challenge. It kinda/sorta reminds me of the background another Simmer developed for their Apocolypse challenge. But still different, of course. :) Excited to read more!
    edited June 2018
    And we have our first chapter up. Will Kyla and Terence get along? Enjoy reading and comments are appreciated.

Getting Acquainted

over_dinner_he_told_me_a_bit_about_himself.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Oooo, Yay! \o/ Well, that was quick considering I just commented on the background. hehe Off to read it...
    A new chapter is up for the Wonder Child Challenge. What happens at the spa when Kyla goes for her massage? Enjoy and comments are always welcome.

Spa Gossip

yoga_for_stretching.png
    edited June 2018
    There are several families in Newcrest and I thought it would be kind of fun to do some background stories on them. Today we meet the Collins family. Remember Melissa Collins from the spa? Well, here is her mother's story. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are always appreciated.

Who is Ruby Collins?

she_couldn_t_outrun_them.png

edited June 2018
    Hi everyone. A short up-date chapter. We have baby news....is Kyla pregnant or not? Read all about it!

Wonder Child Challenge - Baby News

she_felt_butterflies_in_her_stomach.png
    A new chapter. Melissa Collins, daughter of Ruby Collins, goes on her first surrogate interview. It almost sounds too good to be true....

Wonder Child Challenge - Melissa Collins - Couples Meeting

victor_and_melissa.png