Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim is starving and sleepy at the same time..

SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member
I really need help, this has happened before but NOT this horrible! I don't want my sim to die but I wasn't really paying attention and this happened:
jcjJJSa.png
and just so you know i don't use cheats since i hate cheating so don't tell me anything about it, because if i were to use cheats i wouldn't have posted this :(
Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
2lDWFwI.gif

Comments

• Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I've never played the sims 2, but maybe you could let your sim sleep for a few minutes just so they aren't about to pass out, and then eat something. Or maybe your sim can drink some coffee to get a quick boost of energy before making some food. Your sim's energy level is lower than the hunger level so you should probably take care of that first. Sorry if this isn't helpful.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited June 2018
    @SnappiTheSimmerxx Have your sim drink a couple espressos that will raise their energy bar then make them eat.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member
    Hey guys, thanks for the comments, but my sim is in vacation and shes very far away from her tent and she might pass out half-way there and die by starvation, and theres also no espressos or coffee or anything
    Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
    2lDWFwI.gif
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    If your sim is near any kind of restaurant go to it and have your sim eat, they will probably pass out in the food wake them up when they face plant in the food and they will continue to eat then tell them to nap on the bench or send them back to the hotel. Unless you used cheats then raise both bars.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Its not that bad.. sleep a little bit then eat.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Have them eat snacks. Or make it so she has to hold her food to eat it.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

Maybe you can just not save and turn off your game, and start again.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor

A question, how do you move your family out of their apartment to a home?
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2018
    I really need help, this has happened before but NOT this horrible! I don't want my sim to die but I wasn't really paying attention and this happened:
    jcjJJSa.png
    and just so you know i don't use cheats since i hate cheating so don't tell me anything about it, because if i were to use cheats i wouldn't have posted this :(

Before it ever gets that low you should make your Sim drink some coffee and or espresso. That builds fun, hunger and energy. In this case, I would type in cheat box maxmotives it's almost to late to save them, so make sure to pause the game while you type the cheat. If you don't want to cheat then if anyone else lives in the home, have them make some coffee but preferably espresso. Make sure your Sim is standing right there by the coffee machine. It's too late really, they won't be able to walk across the room before they die. You can always beg the Grim Reaper not to take them. (if another Sim really cares about them that is the one to do the asking)

ETA: Grab a snack as someone said, because if you can get more food you will be o.k. Since it is the killer, energy ,they will just pass out so you need food first.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    edited June 2018
    Stormsview wrote: »

Find own Place from the paper or a computer. They will walk to the road to catch a cab. Make sure anything you want to keep is in the inventory before you do this action. This puts them into the bin so you can move them somewhere else.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Cinebar wrote: »

Find own Place from the paper or a computer. They will walk to the road to catch a cab. Make sure anything you want to keep is in the inventory before you do this action. This puts them into the bin so you can move them somewhere else.

Thanks :), so everyone in the family will go, and not just me?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited June 2018
    I've seen worse.
    If they're at a Community lot they won't die nor pass out so feed them first.
    ... If they're at a Vacation home lot- feed them first. Let them pass out in their food but let them eat a little, take a nap, and then repeat till they're good.

This was mine when I didn't notice she was in the green before using the Energizer and then putting on the thinking cap. I was used to her being Platinum for so long... she lived. :lol:

ZmZSLsC.jpg

**If they're at home and are tired/hungry- remove all their chairs in the kitchen so they have to stand and eat so they don't fall asleep in their food. Just a little food and then sleep to eat again is best. :)

Thanks :), so everyone in the family will go, and not just me?

A popup ask which Sims you want to move out with the one who is moving. Not everyone has to go. :)
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited June 2018
    jcjJJSa.png

drink expression, feed them, then send them to bed ;)

you think that's hard, try the social and fun bar :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    jcjJJSa.png

Before it ever gets that low you should make your Sim drink some coffee and or espresso. That builds fun, hunger and energy. In this case, I would type in cheat box maxmotives it's almost to late to save them, so make sure to pause the game while you type the cheat. If you don't want to cheat then if anyone else lives in the home, have them make some coffee but preferably espresso. Make sure your Sim is standing right there by the coffee machine. It's too late really, they won't be able to walk across the room before they die. You can always beg the Grim Reaper not to take them. (if another Sim really cares about them that is the one to do the asking)

ETA: Grab a snack as someone said, because if you can get more food you will be o.k. Since it is the killer, energy ,they will just pass out so you need food first.

Your sim won't actually die of having zero hunger or zero sleep that quickly. Eat something (anything) first, since sleep cannot actually kill a sim. If they pass out before actually making a dent in their hunger bar, wake them up and make them eat more. Once their hunger bar is in the orange you can let them sleep, and then finish feeding them when they aren't about to pass out. Once they won't fall asleep in their food, feed them to orange or green, then let them sleep until they're rested.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • StoneRynoStoneRyno Posts: 43 Member
    The first time this happened to me it was so funny. The sim kept dozing off in their food. After several moments of waking up with the head shake and resumed eating the sim was fed just enough to go to bed and wake up starving in the morning which was a battle of wills to get the sim to prepare a meal instead of doing stupid stuff to make the hunger go away.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I used to have trouble with this and had to cheat to fix the failing motives in the past though that's not the case now as I use Mods that let me fix just one like energy and I make them eat after.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg