Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What other games do you play?

hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
Outside of the Sims what other games and game types do you enjoy?

I play Maplestory and I love to play dash games on my PC such as Diner Dash
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Options
    CarolinaCanCarolinaCan Posts: 116 Member
    Victoria 2 (grand strategy game, control any country that existed in 1836 until 1936) and Minecraft.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Hmmm so many <3 I love games, always have :D

Although I'm not currently playing all of these at the same time of course, here's a list of games I love in no particular order:

God of War (:love:), the old ones & the newest addition, cannot wait for the next part
    Persona 4 Golden & Persona 5
    Little Big Planet Vita
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (:love:)
    Ori & the Blind Forest (also cannot wait for this sequel!)
    AC Origins is rather nice too
    Ni No Kuni
    Night in the Woods (:love::love:)
    What Remains of Edit Finch
    I though Fe was pretty relaxing too
    Orwell
    Stardew Valley
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Celeste
    Quacamelee
    Oxenfree
    Until Dawn
    Darksiders (all of them, I soooo cannot wait for III to be released this year!)
    GTA (all of them)
    In the past I liked to play Nintendo games too, like Mario Kart & Yoshi's Story :D but I no longer have a Nintendo system. Maybe one day I'll get one, as I'd LOVE to play the new Zelda. It looks so lovely <3
    Many, many, many more :D
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited June 2018
    I started play games 13-14 years ago, my first game is The King Of Fighters(used emulator), before I started or at the very begining my primary school life. I've played a lot of games.

Besides TS4, now I playing GTAV. besides Online protagonist, my favorite character is Trevor, he's very "The demeanor of the Wei and Jin Dynasties". I like shooting npc's wheels with sniper gun with muffler in Online. Unintentional positive outcomes, my Online protagonist looks like Severus Snape in movie + Chris Motionless.

And I just found my GTA Online protagonist looks more like Chris. He looks like Snape mainly because his hairstyle.
    Motionless in white's song "Immaculate Misconception", Chris in this song MV beginning is looks quite like my GTAOL protagonist(include makeup), the most conspicuous differences are Chris' face is very long and he hasn't anterior overbite.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    I started play games 13-14 years ago, my first game is The King Of Fighters(used emulator), before I started or at the very begining my primary school life. I've played a lot of games.

Besides TS4, now I playing GTAV. besides Online protagonist, my favorite character is Trevor, he's very "The demeanor of the Wei and Jin Dynasties". I like shooting npc's wheels with sniper gun with muffler in Online. Unintentional positive outcomes, my Online protagonist looks like Severus Snape in movie + Chris Motionless.

Lol Trevor is great :D
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Lol Trevor is great :D

And the"Three Sages of the Sandy Shores(Trevor, Wade, Ron)"
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    BlackStarSagaBlackStarSaga Posts: 27 Member
    > @SimTrippy said:
    > Hmmm so many <3 I love games, always have :D
    >
    > Although I'm not currently playing all of these at the same time of course, here's a list of games I love in no particular order:
    >
    > God of War (:love:), the old ones & the newest addition, cannot wait for the next part
    > Persona 4 Golden & Persona 5
    > Little Big Planet Vita
    > Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (:love:)
    > Ori & the Blind Forest (also cannot wait for this sequel!)
    > AC Origins is rather nice too
    > Ni No Kuni
    > Night in the Woods (:love: :love:)
    > What Remains of Edit Finch
    > I though Fe was pretty relaxing too
    > Orwell
    > Stardew Valley
    > Horizon Zero Dawn
    > Celeste
    > Quacamelee
    > Oxenfree
    > Until Dawn
    > Darksiders (all of them, I soooo cannot wait for III to be released this year!)
    > GTA (all of them)
    > In the past I liked to play Nintendo games too, like Mario Kart & Yoshi's Story :D but I no longer have a Nintendo system. Maybe one day I'll get one, as I'd LOVE to play the new Zelda. It looks so lovely <3
    > Many, many, many more :D

Zelda Breath Of The Wild was SO GOOD!! I put over 650 hours into that game easily and there is always something to do. I highly recommend playing it c:
    tenor.gif?itemid=4762014
  • Options
    BlackStarSagaBlackStarSaga Posts: 27 Member
    I play so many different type of games but I have always wanted my own computer that could handle playing high graphic games on the highest setting and just in the past month I have perfected my setup and have a great computer!

I can say without a doubt my favourite game would be the Animal Crossing Series! I am SO excited for Nintendo to release and talk about the new Animal Crossing for the switch! If anyone plays this game and loves it like I do PLEASE let me know cause I love to chat with people about it c:
    Other games I play are:
    Stardew Valley
    Minecraft (used to be SUPER into it)
    All the COD's
    Dance Games ex. DanceOnline!, Super Dancer Online, Dance On
    Tera Online
    Bioshock 1&2 <3 (Infinite is good as a game but under the title "Bioshock" its supposed to be creepy scary and underwater. Not just regular people shooting :/)
    Ark Survival
    ANY Horror game even some one the wii like the grudge
    WoW
    Dead Island series
    Ragnarok Online
    And more lol
    Too many to name :p
    tenor.gif?itemid=4762014
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    On PC: Crusader Kings 2, Stardew Valley and Civ 5

On Console: Skyrim, Dragon Quest Builders and Tales of Vesparia

App Games: Love Nikki and Disney Emoji Blitz

~ ~ ~
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    I used to play Tekken and Soulcalibur a lot a couple of years ago. They're both fighting games produced by the Japanese company Namco-Bandai. I also love the Age of Empires series and the Total War series on PC, and have recently got back into playing them as I cannot play the Sims 4 anymore.
  • Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    Left 4 Dead
    Fable 3
    Wheel Of Fortune on my xbox one
  • Options
    RossPuringtonRossPurington Posts: 4 New Member
    mini militia !!!!!! I like this game so much...............
  • Options
    > @SimTrippy said:
    > Hmmm so many <3 I love games, always have :D
    >
    > Although I'm not currently playing all of these at the same time of course, here's a list of games I love in no particular order:
    >
    > God of War (:love:), the old ones & the newest addition, cannot wait for the next part
    > Persona 4 Golden & Persona 5
    > Little Big Planet Vita
    > Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (:love:)
    > Ori & the Blind Forest (also cannot wait for this sequel!)
    > AC Origins is rather nice too
    > Ni No Kuni
    > Night in the Woods (:love::love:)
    > What Remains of Edit Finch
    > I though Fe was pretty relaxing too
    > Orwell
    > Stardew Valley
    > Horizon Zero Dawn
    > Celeste
    > Quacamelee
    > Oxenfree
    > Until Dawn
    > Darksiders (all of them, I soooo cannot wait for III to be released this year!)
    > GTA (all of them)
    > In the past I liked to play Nintendo games too, like Mario Kart & Yoshi's Story :D but I no longer have a Nintendo system. Maybe one day I'll get one, as I'd LOVE to play the new Zelda. It looks so lovely <3
    > Many, many, many more :D

Zelda Breath Of The Wild was SO GOOD!! I put over 650 hours into that game easily and there is always something to do. I highly recommend playing it c:

I can imagine :'( one day I will!
  • Options
    breezydeerbreezydeer Posts: 111 Member
    House Flipper is super good. If you are a builder in the Sims you will love it. (it will probably lag but just turn the quality to the lowest)
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Just finished Detroit: Become Human.

One of the best games I have played so far. Compelling, emotional, intriguing and all around awesome.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Secret society and slitherio :)
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Star Wars: The Old Republic right now. In the past, it's been EQ2 and WoW or Rift.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Spore and Jewel Quest Two
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Soo many. I love hidden object and time management games. I have been playing The Women's Murder Club, Its a series of games but this one is my favorite. I've also been playing cooking Craze on my tablet.
  • Options
    MegaGamerChicMegaGamerChic Posts: 29 Member
    Pubg mobile, GTA, Fallout, any simulator game (lol), watch dogs.
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Playing State of Decay 2 and restarted Crackdown again.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    edited September 2018
    I love simulators, strategy, building, and adventure games. Titles I've played somewhat recently include Stardew Valley, House Flipper, Cities Skylines, Theme Hospital, Assassin's Creed, Dead in Bermuda, Minecraft...

Lately I have the itch to get a new game. Here are the ones I'm thinking about - if you've played any of these, which would you recommend?

- Two Point Hospital (new spiritual successor to Theme Hospital)
    - Prison Architect
    - Rimworld
    - Banished

I will definitely return to Sims as I always have, however. I have over 2200 hours in Sims 4!
  • Options
    KrymzonKromeKrymzonKrome Posts: 83 Member
    For some reason im addicted to a simple game (always changing with updates) called
    -One Hour One Life
  • Options
    LukeNathalieLukeNathalie Posts: 32 Member
    Not many, I started Thief, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Animal Crossing and other games on my 3ds, Dishonored. I finished a few games of Assassin's Creed and Tomb Raider franchises.
  • Options
    KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    I find I have less and less time to play games, but when I get the chance, I love fighters and retro games mainly. I play Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat (I played competitively back in 2013), SoulCalibur and Dead Or Alive. Recently got back into Crash Bandicoot after a long while, it's still as frustratingly fun as ever. When my new gaming laptop comes, I'm going to try out some more things, I want to get into city simulators and I feel like I'd enjoy Stardew Valley.
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Mostly just Sims and WoW, though Age of Empires is always a favorite. Might have to get that one again!