Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me choose my next heir!

summer_berrysummer_berry Posts: 105 Member
edited June 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I need to choose an heir for the second generation of my Genetics & Building Challenge and need help! The two girls are twins and are very different, I love them both, and I'm having a hard time choosing. I thought it would be fun to see what everyone else thinks about them :smile: Here they are, and the poll is at the end of the post! Thanks everyone :smile:

Name: Athena
Traits: Hot-Headed, Perfectionist, Loves Outdoors

Athena is a fun, outgoing individual who strives to be the best. She's extroverted and makes a conscious effort to make the most out of every day, as well as to see the best in everyone she meets (even though it can be extremely difficult). Although her hot-headedness and tendency to worry when everything doesn't go perfectly gets in her way quite frequently, she is learning to cope mostly by spending time with her beloved dog Mallory and by making the best out of it. She also tends to struggle to keep up with her mother and father's expectations--they seem to hold her to a higher standard than her twin sister, which usually irks her beyond belief. (Why can't they be as relaxed with her as they are with Elena? What's the difference?) Her dream as of right now is to become a vet, but her flaky and wishy-washy nature might result in a completely different direction.
[img][/img]jTRQiWB.png

Name: Elena
Traits: Loner, Hates Children, Genius

Elena is much more introverted than her sister, and has always buried herself in her studies. However, she started slacking on her work during her sophomore of high school... now that she and Athena are seniors, she doesn't see the point of trying anymore. She just wants to be able to finish and get out of her house. She didn't have a bad childhood or anything... she just doesn't feel like she belongs. She feels like her parents like her sister more than her. Elena wants to prove to herself that she can make it on her own, especially since she knows how smart and resourceful she is. She also wants to take time to explore romance and her sexuality. However, with her "Hates Children" trait, how well would she fair as the heir for the next generation?
[img][/img]wbSKKPc.png
"We make our own future." - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Help me choose my next heir! 13 votes

Athena
53%
HimRumiXxAirixXLyniaSCLouise_G0325ChazzzypoltergeistEstellePalmqvist 7 votes
Elena
46%
CeCeDotlittlemissgogoRae357paradiseplanetfloralSCORPIOofficial 6 votes