March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worst Expansion Pack

aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
What is the worst EP?
1. The Sims 2
2. The Sims 3
3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
4. The Sims 1

Worst Expansion Pack 260 votes

Get To Work
45%
Akl500PGoldmoldaricmnfrshJeanBluefairy286Kita5399Billysim143alan650111aelias24MaMaTwinklebirdBloosmooCynnakemiszBeardedgeekrobyngravesAeroprincess87luthienrisinghannaaj22RoboSpongiealanmichael1 118 votes
Get Together
18%
SkewedReality04haecandromeKamiorudy8292JazzpuzAlrynnDJQ1308haydub07AikeikoNeverSeemsToEndVageniusJennyggduhboy2u2ceyricMisZaShley09AlwaysTheSunkittymeowangelchromelovesstormsXxAirixX 49 votes
City Living
25%
ehaught58auroraael14CK213julienrob2004IcewolfOmri147HowGreatThouArtMikeytelanorbretondrake_mccartyg01denswanPopcornHotsauceNinoosimSimsayCDPinkHairGuitarSimsister2004PandaSpiritspice3Kniga_Sitarabixters 65 votes
Cats and Dogs
10%
LeGardePourprebrackencat31Goth583Erja888imhappySusanaLeotekeekee53MagdaleenaKasanthBlueSeaWavesSigzy05sillyangel0906quinhobpSimmer_chiyenAceofSpades2231Amiutzacomicsforlifephunktasticjoe89takenbysheepSimDestroyer 26 votes
Seasons
0%
Bagoas77EkaBlack 2 votes

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,710 Member
    edited May 2018
    I didn't vote because I don't think there is a 'worst' but my least favorite would be Get Together. I rarely visit Windenburg, my sims don't party a lot, I only have a few family related groups. Have never used the bonfire, the closet, diving platform or dj booth. With Seasons coming though I might get some use out of the bonfire on those cool fall nights.
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,414 Member
    Get To Work
    That was easy. Get to Work. I still have it installed just so my sims can have babies at the hospital. Other than that, I never really use any of it.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Get To Work
    I mean... seasons isn't out yet, and we don't have that much information about it, so isn't it a bit early to have an opinion in weather (sorry, I couldn't help myself :joy: ) it's the worst pack or not
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Get Together
    I chose Get Together, I don't particularly like it. I never use the club system, my sims hardly ever visit nightclubs abd I don't really ever use anything from that pack except a few CAS items, oh well. :D
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Get To Work
    My "least good" is Get to Work because I use the least of it. But I really like what I do use of it.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited May 2018
    City Living
    Definitely City Living. It's more of a glorified world pack in my opinion. It just added a very limited new world (as in most of the lots aren't editable from the outside) which is mainly set dressing, no new creative features such as creating businesses/custom clubs/pets/holidays, too many limitations, mostly reuses base game items for the festivals and other than the new (limited) world has the content of a Stuff Pack...

One of the worst Sims EPs ever in my opinion, but I still support other people who may like it.

Also I don't think Seasons should be an option since it's not out yet...
  • ElectraRaiElectraRai Posts: 99 Member
    Get To Work
    Hm thats hard one, i use a lot of items from every ep and most of content improved my gaming expirience.

I was conflicted between city living and get to work. I picekd get to work bc my sims never owning busissnes (is it even possible to make good money out of owning a buissnes in this game? Restaurants and Vet clinics are much more entertaining) Aliens are borring, honestly they have no intresting powers (ok erasing memories is sometimes usefull), for me aliens are just sims with unusuall skin coulor.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Get to work is probably my least used out of all of them. I don’t even use the CAS that much either.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited May 2018
    Get To Work
    Sadly its Get to Work everything is so basic and poorly done retail is a joke I never use it even worse is Open for Business is my favorite Sims expansion. They failed in everyway possible chasing Sims around with a tablet begging them to buy something is not fun neither is a mannequin being used as a clothing rack. I swear I'd walk out of any store run like that.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    I really don't know how you can put seasons in this when it's not even out yet or even had much post-trailer info release. :#
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited May 2018
    Get To Work
    That was easy!
    Even though I have many many many complaints about City Living and Cats and Dogs, nothing can remotely beat Get to Work as the worst EP.
    Get to Work is the opposite of sandbox game. Everything in it is repetitive. It is lacking in every aspect, it has a very boring style(CAS and BB), the three careers (when they work) are beyond boring and repetitive with no room for flexibility. The retail system is a mess, I haven't used it in years. Aliens are half baked plus I used to get an excessive amount of abductions that got reduced in a patch months ago, and now I get no abductions whatsoever, never.
    It's full of bugs and I barely use anything from it, only the scientist career/objects every now and then.

(Not sure why OP added Seasons when it's not out yet)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    Get To Work
    Get to Work isn't awful, but there's no replay value for the careers. I didn't like that aspect of Ambitions for the same reason, or the temple hunting in Jungle Adventure. Makes the game play too linear for my tastes.
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Get To Work
    The only career I ever use in Get to Work is scientist, because of the raygun.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • VuloriVulori Posts: 94 Member
    Get To Work
    Get to Work is my choice, if only because of my personal preference. I don't really like making businesses, and the active careers got old after a while for me. With only being able to focus on one location at a time, it was a pain with my larger families. Aliens are kind of disappointing. I don't hate GTW, but it's at the bottom of the pile for the expansions for me.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    City Living
    I like all of them, but I'd say City Living is the one I find uses for the very least.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    City Living
    If I had to remove an EP from my game it would be City Living. I like having the opportunity to live in apartments, but unfortunately there are a lot of things about those apartments I'm not happy with. San Myshuno is beautiful, but it's not my favorite world. I don't use the festivals much, I think the careers are a bit meh, and don't even get me started on sims' obsession with the bubble blower and talking toilet. In CAS and build/buy it's one on my favorite packs, but that's not enough...

I see a lot of people have answered Get To Work. I would agree if I didn't use the retail system so much, as well as the baking skill. I also enjoy the active careers a lot - more than the City Living ones.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited May 2018
    Get To Work
    It's not the worst as in I didn't like it since I do like it, it's just my least favorite compared to the other ones.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I have a hard time picking a worst. I know that this disqualifies me as a Real Simmer (TM), but it is how I feel.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Get To Work
    It’s my least used pack. The only thing from it I love is the baking skill and one of the female child hairstyles. I like the idea of active careers, and would like more. But I haven’t used them more than once. My biggest hopes for this pack was the retail aspect. Retail was one of my favorite things in sims 2 after seasons. And the retail system is a flat out disappointment. Where are the shopping bags?!
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Get To Work
    I'm not a fan of the active careers, I'm not a fan of the aliens, not a fan of the world it added, and the retail system is alright. I did really like the CAS from that pack, though.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Get To Work
    Every pack is valuable but I use get to work the least. (Also I think we can't judge Seasons yet since we only saw a trailer :lol: )
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I can't pick a worst. City Living gives me more problems than the others and I don't use apartments but otherwise love what came in it.. so yeah, no.
    egTcBMc.png
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Get To Work
    Get To Work.
    Like most, I use that one the least in my game. All the other expansions I at least use moderately.
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Get To Work
    I think Get To Work because so much of it has been bugged for so long that I've avoided playing most aspects of it. I also think its timing of release wasn't great. It just didn't bring as much good content to a bare game that really needed more things to do other than the daily grind.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    Get To Work
    Get to Work. Only because it has so many problems :C