Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Through the Spy Glass Bathroom for free?

Ok, I had a bunch of simpoints for my birthday and I was verifying my spreadsheets to check if I was correct in my CYS. I owned only Door Within Door in this set. When I verified the page, it said 'CYS : 5%, 1 of 20 Items Owned' and the button was the blue download one. I clicked on it, and some minutes later the whole set show as owned. In my purchase history, it's the most recent set, with the mention "free".

Well, unless they unexpectedly changed the rules on us, it certainly shouldn't have been free. I don't really know what to do. I own enough of Futureshock Living to have it free on the DD in the cheapest deal, and owning Futureshock Living is enough to then have March 2011 for free on the DD, so I would have owned Through the Spy Glass Bathroom at one point. But I don't want to be in trouble with EA for using a glitch. At the same time, I don't really want to spend hours trying to join them when they don't even care enough about us to correct the obvious bugs.

So I guess I want to know if I was the only one with this kind of glitch and if someone is patient enough, how to report it.