Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite game pack?

Comments

• summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    You know, I think Parenthood added a ton of great new gameplay that might have been better suited to an Expansion (though I'm glad they didn't make it one). Before that, Spa Day was my favorite.
    1500x500.jpg
  • simlover5521simlover5521 Posts: 17 Member
    Vampires is my favourite by far, I love the Victorian style.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Jungle adventures, I can play it when I feel like it. I'm so tired of the vampires, Always hanging around on the front porch, plus I Think they have become more agressive. If my game isn't suppose to have any supernatural element in it, the vampires forces me to have to take them into consideration.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    You can't make me pick! I own all except vampires, they're all so good!
  • CloudKittenCloudKitten Posts: 10 New Member
    I don't have all of them, but out of the ones I do have, I choose parenthood. It adds so many new, adorable objects to the game and a whole new skill, new clothes, and a way to discipline your children.
  • CelebrityWizardCelebrityWizard Posts: 132 Member
    edited June 2018
    Aurial wrote: »
    Please vote for your favourite game pack, maybe give us an explanation to as why? My favourite game pack is Parenthood and Outdoor Retreat I like them because of the new ideas added and they add a little depth.

I picked vampires not only because it's the rare times the sims 4 got lifestates (which the sims 4 is still lacking on) But also Vampires really catered to all players. It catered to builders with a ton of brilliant decor and architecture such as the statues and the vines and cracks and stains to add personality. It catered to family players because there was a new type of family with the "Vampire Family" system and aspiration where you can turn other sims and control them, as well as the vampires lifestate as a whole just really changes up the game and expands your limits. It catered to CAS players with a bunch of new stylish outfits and gothic accessories. It also catered to the cheaters cause you can choose certain weaknesses to loophole and still maintain a easy vampire life with all the powers. I also LOVE Forgotten Hollow it's so detailed and full of easter eggs.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,861 Member
    Parenthood.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Perenthood added the trait system that has become essential to my game. And with volunteering, the family board, and such, family play was totally revitalised!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Parenthood. Why?
    1. Character values have impact on the gameplay later when the Sims are YA/A.
    2. It adds realism to the game. And I am a very realistic player.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Bubblyboo2Bubblyboo2 Posts: 52 Member
    floral wrote: »
    Parenthood! I typically play with families, so the depth it added to that style of gameplay is amazing. I also love the CAS and build/buy aspect of the pack.

Same here! But tbh i do love dine out. Also i like jungle adventure but i think u kinda need outdoor retreat so that you can camp while explore the jungle properly. But i like all the ones i have :):D;)
    KJB wrote: »
    Parenthood for sure!! I think my second favorite is Dine Out.

Exact same as me :DB)

@Beardedgeek hahahaha!!! :DB):p:#o:):D:D:D:):D:D:D:D
  • Lexx223Lexx223 Posts: 27 Member
    I play families so Parenthood certainly made the process of raising kids a lot more fun and interesting
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Im going to be the weird one and say Dine Out is my favorite. Vampires a very very VERY close second. Dine Out is oddly just really fun for me, and though I dont dive too much into running a restaurant (I do have one that makes alot of money) I have alot of fun taking my sims out to eat and designing new restaurants. Plus when Im in the mood to play family sims with extended members, going to a restaurant is always a good way to catch up with them and enjoy their company.
  • kuhn2419kuhn2419 Posts: 5 New Member
    Parent good was nice they have done a good job of adding new things
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Vampires, without a doubt. My game needed them. I don’t play Sims games to play out real life, I play to create a fictional menagerie where anything can happen. Those first two years of Sims 4 were so mundane that they drove me here to the forums to plead for some occults. I joined every supernatural thread I could find to make my suggestions. While others were yelling for toddlers, I was pleading for varieties of vampires. They were my toddler equivalent, they are so important to me. And when they came out, the devs had incorporated SO MANY things I had asked for that I was completely blown away. I savored that pack and have just enjoyed it more than any other. If I ever had to pick just one pack to play of all of the Stuff, Game and Expansion Packs, it would be Vampires. It's my one true Sims 4 love. <3

For the record, Jungle Adventures is my second favorite because it added elements of danger and culture that were done beautifully and the world itself is absolutely breathtaking. Ancient temples and curses and exciting adventures just speak to me and I ended up having one of my ultimate favorite story sessions play out in a very unexpected way so that I've actually considered sharing it here. I haven't yet, but maybe I will one day. What was intended to be a simple deadly playtest of the survival of the fittest turned out to be a very suspenseful, in-depth tale with secrets and villainy and unexpected camaraderie. JA is totally underrated.
    #Team Occult
  • PeanutButterVibesPeanutButterVibes Posts: 15 Member
    Definitely Parenthood! I like playing families so this gamepack was a very welcome one, for me! I also really enjoy Spa Day and Jungle Adventures, mostly because of their furniture and clothing.
  • MollyDTheSimsMollyDTheSims Posts: 21 Member
    I like parenthood a lot! For me it added a lot to my game.
  • Csibeubi3Csibeubi3 Posts: 46 Member
    Mine is Outdoor Retreat. I really love the forest. Also i don't own Spa Day, but i like everything about it.
    20180613_230543.gif
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    It's such a close call with Vampires and Parenthood. Parenthood adds much needed depth to family gameplay while the Vampires pack is the best iteration of them in the series. They're really fleshed out and great for supernatural storytelling. I also have love for Dine Out because I enjoy my sims going on proper dinner dates.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I think probably parenthood, cause I like earning new traits. It adds a permanent aspect to the game and keeps the family play more interesting, since I play multiple generations a lot. I like seeing my grown up responsible sim accelerating at work, or my compassionate sim empathizing with someone, or my hotheaded emotionally controlled sim going for a jog when they get mad and remembering the parts of their childhood that contributed to that.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    edited July 2018
    Oh, I like all of the game packs... But I would choose Parenthood.
    Post edited by BradyGalaxy on
    Proud simmer
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Parenthood out of the ones I have. The only one I don't have is vampires but it's because I'm not interested in vampires. I have no use whatsoever for spa day and dine out.
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    I really loved spa day! i love sauna, massages and yoga, not to mention objects in that pack are so nice. but now i got this weird bug that sims wear weird outfits whit a towel in sauna. that's annoying since i use sauna like all the time but whit that bug i really cant.
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Parenthood since it's great for family play and I'm a family player :)