WIP: Tribus, The Threefold Fairgrounds

QuailhogsQuailhogs Posts: 907 Member
edited June 2018 in World Builders
I have been working on Tribus since early last year. I will have better pictures and more sufficient information on this thread later on.

Tribus was formerly grounds of one of the International Expositions of the late 19th Century, or was supposed to have been before funding was cut short. The fairgrounds was built along a tributary of the Hudson River and planned by the owner of the local blue sandstone quarry, Walden Jacobs. Being that the Village of Tribus was initially built as a massive park, its design turned out to be not very autocentric. Few houses have direct access to the main roadway. Being that most of Tribus' buildings were constructed along winding trails and embedded within steep hills, traveling about the fairgrounds has proven to be a cumbersome endeavor for many years. Fortunately, by the year 2050, Tribus' network of underground access tunnels had finally been modernized for safe and easy travel.

Screenshot-1070_zpsnrtsixtq.jpg
Screenshot-1068_zps5xuohqvm.jpg
Screenshot-1078_zpsdlmmkhou.jpg
Screenshot-1077_zpsnedhprhm.jpg
Screenshot-1081_zpslp2gyulu.jpg
Screenshot-1074_zpspxmnuvy9.jpg
Screenshot-1082_zpskvk6uwuj.jpg

Screenshot-1071_zpsmtbqf8rq.jpg
Screenshot-1084_zpsvanlr6zt.jpg
Screenshot-1085_zpsnea3eaai.jpg
Screenshot-1083_zpsqt9vz1t6.jpg

Screenshot-1086_zps0kuelrba.jpg
Screenshot-1088_zpsfzoxooej.jpg
Screenshot-1087_zpsyd7yq0qv.jpg

Worlds by Quailhogs:
Tribus (WIP)
Wraith
Huntsborough
Vargfjell
The Stoneshields and Fortress Rock
Grey Meadow
Post edited by Quailhogs on

Comments

• HidehiHidehi Posts: 569 Member

How AWESOME!!! .... a new @Quailhogs world to look forward to!!! :)
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,392 Member
    Lovely, can't wait to see more :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • QuailhogsQuailhogs Posts: 907 Member
    Lovely, can't wait to see more :)

Good news. You get to see more.
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 99 Member
    Quailhogs is back OMG!!! (Fangirling!!!)
    Some pictures of inhabitants doing nothing.

Screenshot-1106_zpslmzxlaym.jpg
    Screenshot-1109_zpske4vauql.jpg
    Screenshot-1112_zpstyhpsa40.jpg
    Screenshot-1114_zpscxjzoabb.jpg
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 4,134 Member
    @Quailhogs

Fantastic, I love your worlds :)
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 35,447 Member
    AWesome! :heart:
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 4,134 Member
    @Rflong7

slightly off topic I love your Avi, fantastic :)
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,704 Member
    Looking great Qualhogs! Loving your pics :smile:
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 393 Member
    I love your worlds.
  • DeuceyBabyDeuceyBaby Posts: 289 Member
    edited September 2018
    YES! MORE QUAILHOGS WORLDS!

What a treat! :D you're my favorite S3 storyteller.

spread the word everyone! let him know youre excited for this so he doesnt abandon sharing updates.

I've got a double plumicide on 1st and Main. Witnessnes said the sus screamed you mother plumber (at the plumber and her son) and hit both vics with a round of ripe purple plums (plucked from the bountiful barrels of a 9mm shotplum).
  • DeuceyBabyDeuceyBaby Posts: 289 Member
    edited September 2018
    Screenshot-1071_zpsmtbqf8rq.jpg

I cant get over how amazing this looks, with presumably no CC.

I havent posted on this board for a while but i gonna be stalking this thread now.
    I've got a double plumicide on 1st and Main. Witnessnes said the sus screamed you mother plumber (at the plumber and her son) and hit both vics with a round of ripe purple plums (plucked from the bountiful barrels of a 9mm shotplum).
    There was a smaller building on this lot before, but I needed a place for the elixir store, and it needed to be in the Bluestone district.
    fnnmZiK.jpg

Y3yVH5E.jpg

HeffoTQ.jpg

1Vguowv.jpg

zMGHgRB.jpg

djiRHN1.jpg

S3E5fEr.jpg
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,392 Member
    Love the wallpapers you have used <3 They really add to the atmosphere.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 52 Member
    I love your worlds and have them all. I'm happy to see you're making another. Will it be available on Sims 3 exchange or other? Any E.T.A.?

Thank you for the kind words.

I do not have an estimated time for releasing this world. Between my OCD and the anticipated explosion of routing errors, I'd give myself at least another year. In addition, I have not yet furnished all of the buildings and have not written any descriptions for the lots. When this world is finished, if it ever gets finished, I will upload it to MediaFire.
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 52 Member
    Thank you for answering. I look forward to the years end and am confident it will be well worth the wait! Thank you for all of your builds.
  • DaiyuDaiyu Posts: 748 Member
    Your worlds are a visual feast. I love all the attention to detail. Excited to see more.
  • OmairaOmaira Posts: 530 Member
    This is looking fabulous Quailhogs I can not even began to imagine how much work goes into making a New World for all of us to enjoy, so I am full of admiration and in awe of you and all the other great builders of Worlds, Lots, Sims, etc. So here to let you know that your work is truly appreciated.
    I also enjoy the stories you give each sim in your worlds. They are so wicked! I love them.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 3,184 Member

Looking wonderful so far. Love the detail you’re putting into this :D