March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Noooooo Dr Gale isn’t a murderer. She’s just misunderstood ;_;
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Noooooo Dr Gale isn’t a murderer. She’s just misunderstood ;_;

I couldn't agree more, Two sides of the same story it seems when it comes to Dr Gale's innocence. We will soon see what her intentions are though in the next part. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    kittymeow wrote: »
    SPOILER....

Omg what's going to happen to my Felix!! :weary:

I knew Dr Gale was a murderer from the start!

I really wonder what the heck is going on with the secret lab? What was Ms De'part up to? Trying to make poisons like Noa?

Yvonne seems a bit fishy, it could have only been her who made the call since everyone else was accounted for and all those files on everyone.

Great writing as usual Twiddle!! :smiley:

Thanks Kitty, For now, it looks like Felix is trapped along with Noa, How they get out though might surprise you. ;)

Ah, The secret lab will soon be explained and as for Yvonne, Well let's just say she has been hiding something since the start which there have been a few different hints as to what it is.

You'll have to wait and see what the big secret is til the end. I'll give you a hint though, You could be right about the person on the telephone. :)

Christmas_Banner.png
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    This was brilliant, Twiddle. I can't wait for more!!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, Apologies but due to the chef being out of commission tonight's Dinner is cancelled... So instead we ordered Pizza"

:star:Episode 5 ~ Part 1: http://twidzrealitypond.blogspot.com/2018/08/midnight-at-manor-episode-5-part-1.html :star:

@icmnfrsh @Idontrcall @x_MG_x @Turner @kittymeow @HayloHusky

I've decided to release the first part of the episode because it's unfair to keep you all waiting any longer, I've been really pressed for time these last few weeks and so far working on the episode an hour a night doesn't seem to be enough time. Hopefully, I'll have some more time by the end of the month, Expect the next half of the episode ASAP. ;)

Mmmm.... Where is it? :s
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Darn, for a moment I thought it was already out :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    It's gone... And I missed it.. :'(
    edited August 2018
    Yeah, I'm mid-editing at the moment (The ep is saved to drafts hence why it's gone) but I've gotten pre-occupied, I'm working away from home and I'm not back for another 2-3 weeks. :p

I've got my laptop with me but It's no good for running games and such so I can't finish the ep, I got most of the stuff I need It's just as and when I can get home.

I was considering cancelling because I'm just not gonna have the time from now on to write the eps, I wasn't expecting to be busy so soon, Usually, I have until October but this year I've been offered work earlier and I can't say no to it. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Aww... Don't cancel... Just postpone until you got time again...
    But work is more important... So if you really need to, we understand...
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Aww... Don't cancel... Just postpone until you got time again...

That's the problem though, I work all through the Winter months too and I've got a ton of stuff coming up to the point when where I'm not gonna have the chance to write the eps.

I really didn't want to cancel but the way things look so far I might not have a choice. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Then we do understand... Like I said, work is more important...
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    But work is more important... So if you really need to, we understand...

Yeah, I know. If I could do this full time I would, believe me, I'd rather be writing than working it's a lot easier. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Yeah, we all wish we don't have to work... But it does pay the bills and our hobbies... :p
    No work, no play... :p
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Yeah, I'm mid-editing at the moment (The ep is saved to drafts hence why it's gone) but I've gotten pre-occupied, I'm working away from home and I'm not back for another 2-3 weeks. :p

I've got my laptop with me but It's no good for running games and such so I can't finish the ep, I got most of the stuff I need It's just as and when I can get home.

I was considering cancelling because I'm just not gonna have the time from now on to write the eps, I wasn't expecting to be busy so soon, Usually, I have until October but this year I've been offered work earlier and I can't say no to it. :s

Twidz, how about finding a co-host? Someone who can take pictures for you and help you out? :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Aww. Well you do what's best for you, Twiddle. I had fun anyway :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Oh, Twiddle. That's a shame. When you have time, Moira and I will be here waiting for you. Work is important, though, because it gives you money.

I hope it's fun work, something you enjoy. <3
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    If you need to cancel then that's fine. You come first. :)
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Instead of outright cancelling you can "finish" it instead with a short summary. :p Like just a paragraph or something. That way you can say you finished it rather than feeling like you quit.
    Heck, even a sentence is fine. Just ANYTHING to wrap it up and give everyone closure. :) you could be like "A giant meteor struck the house killing everyone. THE END" XD
    Haha... :p.... Nooooooooo... I want to know who is the killer :p
    Maybe the killer blown everybody up... ;)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I know how to finish it....

"And then the villain killed everyone. The end."

Twidz, how about finding a co-host? Someone who can take pictures for you and help you out? :smiley:

That would definitely help me out Vul, At least until I have some spare time to do a bit of editing but a co-host might not be enough.

Like I said I was pretty close to finishing the ep before I went away but it's all about finding the time these next few months to continue, Even if I were to finish the ep there is no guarantee I could continue as in a few weeks time I'd be in the same position I am now.

I'll have to have a think about what I can do.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Turner wrote: »
    Instead of outright cancelling you can "finish" it instead with a short summary. :p Like just a paragraph or something. That way you can say you finished it rather than feeling like you quit.
    Heck, even a sentence is fine. Just ANYTHING to wrap it up and give everyone closure. :) you could be like "A giant meteor struck the house killing everyone. THE END" XD

See I'm in a dilemma, I want to finish it and I want to continue (I've worked out most of the story already) It just takes so long to do what I wanted, After all the effort I'd put into writing it I'd feel like It would be a bit of a let down to finish it like that. :D

Christmas_Banner.png