Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Let's be honest, the true villain here is Twiddle. >:)

I'm innocent so to speak, I'm helping both sides, I'm a double agent. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I'm going to bed, but I'm taking my laptop.

I'm going to read the entire gosh-darned story again and take notes.

I assure you, Lala, it's not worth it. :s:D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Bahahah, Twiddle you are so adorable.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I’m honestly worried Twiddle is being very tricky and saying the results are interesting makes me think people are lying about voting Felix. :s

Saaame. He's scaring me lol

I'm not scared.

1. If there is not a majority on Felix it simply means one of the four who voted for him was not telling the truth.
    2. That would mean that Felix is actually innocent and that I need to shift my focus to a certain 3 players who stated on the thread they voted for Felix.

Felix would survive if he doesn't get 4 votes. But Kitty should not be concerned if Felix gets all the votes if he's innocent. Nothing would happen to him. She should only be concerned with the votes if he's villain.

Yeah, I even told everyone to vote for me if they wanted to. :D it's just annoying that we will lose another party guest, we already lost keyen/Duana. :bawling:
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited July 2018
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I'm going to bed, but I'm taking my laptop.

I'm going to read the entire gosh-darned story again and take notes.

I assure you, Lala, it's not worth it. :s:D

That's what I was gonna say but wasn't sure how to word it :p
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Let's be honest, the true villain here is Twiddle. >:)

I'm innocent so to speak, I'm helping both sides, I'm a double agent. :D

Vote: Twiddle
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Icey, did you actually vote Felix?

I have no reason not to.

As for the CSI clue, relating it to Moira is a bit of a stretch. Maybe a distant third at best.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    When do we get the episode? :smiley:
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    When do we get the episode? :smiley:

Sometime next week now, Unfortunately, I've had to prioritise a script I'm writing because it needs to be in by Monday so I'll start writing the episode Tuesday at the latest.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    OoOooo Twiddle the script writer! How exciting.

What is it for?
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    OoOooo Twiddle the script writer! How exciting.

What is it for?

2 episodes of a Radio Play for BBC Wales, Only trouble is it's all spoken in Welsh so I have to email a translator an English version and then have them translate it to Welsh (Even though I can speak Welsh I'm not confident enough to write a full script in Welsh)

If they like what I've written they'll commision me to write a few more episodes I'm hoping. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    :fingers-crossed:

Here's hoping they pick you up
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Thanks Ice, Yeah I'm hoping so too. The only problem it causes is the episodes have to take a back seat for a few days. :s

Hope you guys don't mind, The only way I'm gonna be able to write the episode is to pull an all-nighter in which case the story will be even less coherent than usual. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Thanks Ice, Yeah I'm hoping so too. The only problem it causes is the episodes have to take a back seat for a few days. :s

Hope you guys don't mind, The only way I'm gonna be able to write the episode is to pull an all-nighter in which case the story will be even less coherent than usual. :D

Take your time ^^ we’re all willing to wait until you’re able!
  • Options

Yes I do mind actually you bad duck, unbelievable! :angry:
  • Options

I try make start on ep, But it 3 am. Me is sleepy ducky.

30m0rab.gif

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018

I try make start on ep, But it 3 am. Me is sleepy ducky.

30m0rab.gif

Noooo, don't stay up just to write an episode for this. Take your time, we are all OK with waiting. :)

That duck is so cute. :love:
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Aww... I love the duck... <3
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    What a cute duck. <3<3<3
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    Sleepy duck

• Options
    edited August 2018
    @Turner @HayloHusky @x_MG_x @Idontrcall @kittymeow @icmnfrsh

Just to let you guys know, I'm slowly making progress with the ep but it's gonna take me some time due to work commitments. Expect the first part of the ep sometime over the next few days.

Sorry for the wait.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    It's fine. Any progress is better than no progress :D

• Options
    edited August 2018
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, Apologies but due to the chef being out of commission tonight's Dinner is cancelled... So instead we ordered Pizza"

:star:Episode 5 ~ Part 1: http://twidzrealitypond.blogspot.com/2018/08/midnight-at-manor-episode-5-part-1.html :star:

@icmnfrsh @Idontrcall @x_MG_x @Turner @kittymeow @HayloHusky

I've decided to release the first part of the episode because it's unfair to keep you all waiting any longer, I've been really pressed for time these last few weeks and so far working on the episode an hour a night doesn't seem to be enough time. Hopefully, I'll have some more time by the end of the month, Expect the next half of the episode ASAP. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Awesome! :smiley:

• Options
    SPOILER....

Omg what's going to happen to my Felix!! :weary:

I knew Dr Gale was a murderer from the start!

I really wonder what the heck is going on with the secret lab? What was Ms De'part up to? Trying to make poisons like Noa?

Yvonne seems a bit fishy, it could have only been her who made the call since everyone else was accounted for and all those files on everyone.

Great writing as usual Twiddle!! :smiley: