Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Yeah, let it be a revenge game... The villains choose the people who annoyed them the most... Haha... :D

:o:D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Ooo! Oooh! I'm just believing what everyone says. 4 people said that they voted for Felix. If Felix isn't lynched, then I will know that Turner, Kitty, and I are town because it would mean that Haylo, Jake, or Iceman lied about their vote -- and that means that they are villain. (by same token, the other 2 townies who voted Felix would know the same except they would know they were the other townie).

Interesting ...

This isn't mafia as the person who gets the most amount of votes will not be eliminated unless they are the killer.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I still think Moira is the killer but you're all deciding to believe her for some reason but ok. :s

To me it seemed like turner was trying to confuse us all by saying the wrong person then he admitted it was Moira and voted for her but maybe I'm wrong. Just get her next time please.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Ooo! Oooh! I'm just believing what everyone says. 4 people said that they voted for Felix. If Felix isn't lynched, then I will know that Turner, Kitty, and I are town because it would mean that Haylo, Jake, or Iceman lied about their vote -- and that means that they are villain. (by same token, the other 2 townies who voted Felix would know the same except they would know they were the other townie).

Interesting ...

This isn't mafia as the person who gets the most amount of votes will not be eliminated unless they are the killer.

I know.

I don’t understand your reference. I might be missing something.

If Felix is not confirmed town nor exiled it would mean that one of the other 3 who stated they voted Felix is lying and likely villain. It would mean Felix was town and turner too.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

Interesting ...

I know.

If Felix is not confirmed town nor exiled it would mean that one of the other 3 who stated they voted Felix is lying and likely villain. It would mean Felix was town and turner too.

I thought that Twiddle would not reveal the votes unless Felix is the killer.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I still think Moira is the killer but you're all deciding to believe her for some reason but ok. :s

To me it seemed like turner was trying to confuse us all by saying the wrong person then he admitted it was Moira and voted for her but maybe I'm wrong. Just get her next time please.

You are wrong. I’m not the villain.

Why do you think it is me? Because 3 16 9 is a reference to Moira? How?

Because turner who is immune and admitted he’s being sneaky (nothing wrong with that. He wants to win) voted Moira after he said his clues leant to gale or Noa?

We will get new clues the next game day. If you are really not the villain we will be able to piece them together better. Hopefully someone more interested in helping the others will get the first place clue.
  • Options

Interesting ...

I know.

I thought that Twiddle would not reveal the votes unless Felix is the killer.

I thought he cleared the votee as town as well if the majority of voters agreed. With 4 votes we reached majority.

Duana was not cleared the first round because she did not get majority of votes. I’ll double check when I’m on computer. I’m on phone now.
  • Options

Because turner who is immune and admitted he’s being sneaky (nothing wrong with that. He wants to win) voted Moira after he said his clues leant to gale or Noa?

We will get new clues the next game day. If you are really not the villain we will be able to piece them together better. Hopefully someone more interested in helping the others will get the first place clue.

Because as Jake stated before, you were acting pretty suspicious before. Well I thought so and I guess Jake did too, you didn't share your clue and just said "the same as Ice's" when you were asked about your clue. You were so dead set on it being CSI after Ice mentioned it too.

I keep telling you how, CSI clearly leads towards Moira probably just as much as Felix. I don't get how no one sees that, lol.

I'm pretty surprised Jake went from finding you suspicious to trusting you enough to vote Felix, not that it matters for me but I thought he'd at least think about it more.

Someone is going to die now and it's not going to be my fault. I told y'all but y'all didn't listen. ;) it's alright to say "it's ok we will get the villain next time" but in the end it's not because one of us will lose a sim instead of the villain.

What's done is done anyway. :|
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I have all the votes btw, It's an interesting result, to say the least. ;)

The episode is in the making, it may take a bit longer than usual, I'm away now until Sunday at the earliest. I'll try and answer stuff via phone if I can.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Because as Jake stated before, you were acting pretty suspicious before. Well I thought so and I guess Jake did too, you didn't share your clue and just said "the same as Ice's" when you were asked about your clue. You were so dead set on it being CSI after Ice mentioned it too.

I keep telling you how, CSI clearly leads towards Moira probably just as much as Felix. I don't get how no one sees that, lol.

I'm pretty surprised Jake went from finding you suspicious to trusting you enough to vote Felix, not that it matters for me but I thought he'd at least think about it more.

Someone is going to die now and it's not going to be my fault. I told y'all but y'all didn't listen. ;) it's alright to say "it's ok we will get the villain next time" but in the end it's not because one of us will lose a sim instead of the villain.

What's done is done anyway. :|

Very sorry you are upset. You will eventually find out I'm not the villain -- so I won't keep defending myself.

The part about me not sharing my clue? I don't get it.

The second and third place clues are the exact same. Why would I need to tell my clue since Iceman did anyway? I confirmed that he was telling the truth. I also stated many times already I first thought it was the date March 19, 2009.

I honestly think that 3 19 9 referring to CSI is the best answer any one of us has come up with. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I'm making my bet on the answer I think is correct.
  • Options
    I really feel like I'm an easy target to blame in this game and mafia. It's rather tiring. I'm town most of the time in mafia and I'm a regular party guest not villain in this one. No matter what game I play I get told I'm suspicious.

The clues do not point to me.

I'm just suspicious. I was suspicious when Gilberto was the villain, too.

Think about it. It's not really fair. If the clues supported it, fine. But they don't.

• Options
    Oh no I'm not upset. I just replied and was just saying how I felt that's all, the votes are already done, we'll figure it out next time.

Maybe you're not the villain but I don't have a clue who else it could be....I’m honestly worried Twiddle is being very tricky and saying the results are interesting makes me think people are lying about voting Felix. :s
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I really feel like I'm an easy target to blame in this game and mafia. It's rather tiring. I'm town most of the time in mafia and I'm a regular party guest not villain in this one. No matter what game I play I get told I'm suspicious.

Think about it. It's not really fair. If the clues supported it, fine. But they don't.

I don't think you're suspicious at all Lala. Not one iota. I think people just need someone to blame, that isn't either themselves or the main target from the clue XD
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I’m honestly worried Twiddle is being very tricky and saying the results are interesting makes me think people are lying about voting Felix. :s

Saaame. He's scaring me lol
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Nevermind...

So you had the same clue as ice and I, so where did you get Lala with the clue?

:hunf:

Alleen did it, too. Blame Lala because she's easy. :#

2nd, 3rd, and 4th place shared the same clue that time -- and I could go back and say you didn't specifically tell your clue -- you just said here "you had the same clue as Ice and I" which basically amounts to the same thing you are raising your eyebrow at me for doing. I don't understand.

Also, Twiddle said the same thing about the clues last time as he did this time.

• Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

I don't think you're suspicious at all Lala. Not one iota. I think people just need someone to blame, that isn't either themselves or the main target from the clue XD

Thanks, Haylo. I think I'm an easy person to blame, too.
  • Options
    @x_MG_x

I went back through the thread trying to find where I saw that the person with most votes would be cleared as innocent, and I could not find it.

I promise I remember discussing this with other players here. I remember wondering why Duana wasn't cleared and someone mentioned she did not have a majority of votes -- then we discussed what majority was.

I just can't find it now. Maybe I imagined it.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    In games such as this or The Mole (moreso Mole), it can be a COMPLIMENT to be told you're suspicious.
  • Options
    Lala, the only reason I'm accusing you is because of the CSI clue, I'm not the villain which you'll find out soon enough and if you're not then idk. We're all going to be blamed at some point.

Let's put it this way, we've both been accused of being the villain but are either of us it or is it someone being extremely sketchy like.....TURNER! :D
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    I’m honestly worried Twiddle is being very tricky and saying the results are interesting makes me think people are lying about voting Felix. :s

Saaame. He's scaring me lol

I'm not scared.

1. If there is not a majority on Felix it simply means one of the four who voted for him was not telling the truth.
    2. That would mean that Felix is actually innocent and that I need to shift my focus to a certain 3 players who stated on the thread they voted for Felix.

Felix would survive if he doesn't get 4 votes. But Kitty should not be concerned if Felix gets all the votes if he's innocent. Nothing would happen to him. She should only be concerned with the votes if he's villain.
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Yeah I'm town and know Lala can't be the villain lol. She's being extremely town-like.
  • Options
    Let's be honest, the true villain here is Twiddle. >:)
  • Options
    Icey, did you actually vote Felix?
  • Options
    I'm going to bed, but I'm taking my laptop.

I'm going to read the entire gosh-darned story again and take notes.
  • Options
    I'm going to bed, but I'm taking my laptop.

I'm going to read the entire gosh-darned story again and take notes.

Hahaha, you and Lo are so alike.