July 19 - Friday Highlight time! Find this week's here!
July 16 - The Sims 4 players, it's patch day! Check what's new for PC/Mac here and for console here.
July 16 - We will be performing a maintenance on The Sims 3 servers today. Details here.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 6,641 Member
    Weeeee I'm excited!
    Click the picture to go to Jetset!
    42691258125_dcb704e542_b.jpg
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,382 Member
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Sent my app. :3

    Got it, Will update the front page soon. :)


  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Just an Update on submissions, I currently have 7/9 submissions from those who have reserved and 6 sims in game. I have Keyen's submission form, I'm just waiting on the sim.

    In the meantime, I have about half of the episode finished, I'm writing the remaining part of it as and when I receive the last few submissions.

    Once the episode is released I will begin the first Party Game but more on that at a later time. ;)


  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 7,248 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Just an Update on submissions, I currently have 7/9 submissions from those who have reserved and 6 sims in game. I have Keyen's submission form, I'm just waiting on the sim.

    In the meantime, I have about half of the episode finished, I'm writing the remaining part of it as and when I receive the last few submissions.

    Once the episode is released I will begin the first Party Game but more on that at a later time. ;)

    Vul and I are working on the sim :)
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 13,614 Member
    I’ve been busy these past few days with my assessments and I’m working all weekend. Is it alright if I make my sim on Monday? Or at least do my app ASAP and send the sim on Monday?
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,850 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I’ve been busy these past few days with my assessments and I’m working all weekend. Is it alright if I make my sim on Monday? Or at least do my app ASAP and send the sim on Monday?

    Yeah, That's fine. :)


  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 13,614 Member
    I sent my app via PM and I've had to email you my .sim file! I hope that is alright :O
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,382 Member
    If only Turner also sends in a Sim then there are 13 Sims in the house... :warning:
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 9,665 Member
    I had Twiddle make me a random sim (fun experiment creating a personality modeling after the appearance and not vice-versa) so he already has it in-game. Sounds like 13 is the lucky number ;)
    image.jpg
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,382 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    I had Twiddle make me a random sim (fun experiment creating a personality modeling after the appearance and not vice-versa) so he already has it in-game. Sounds like 13 is the lucky number ;)

    Lucky number indeed... >:)
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited June 2018
    Good news, I have all the submissions. I'm just waiting on Keyen's sim.

    In the meantime expect a letter sometime soon to reveal your role in the game, The Villain is about to be randomly selected! :naughty:

    @kittymeow @M13Vulpecula @Turner @HayloHusky @Keyenpeydee @Idontrcall @icmnfrsh @Alleenmens @x_MG_x


  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 6,641 Member
    I don't know what to do, keyen doesn't seem to like the sim I made, I guess he didn't like Vul's either lol. So now he's asked me to use the sim for Choco's challenge and change her outfit but my sims 3 game was playing up big time yesterday. Is there any chance you can change her yourself Twiddle?
    Click the picture to go to Jetset!
    42691258125_dcb704e542_b.jpg
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,850 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I don't know what to do, keyen doesn't seem to like the sim I made, I guess he didn't like Vul's either lol. So now he's asked me to use the sim for Choco's challenge and change her outfit but my sims 3 game was playing up big time yesterday. Is there any chance you can change her yourself Twiddle?

    I could if Keyen would send me the sim link. I can't without though. :/


  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 6,641 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I don't know what to do, keyen doesn't seem to like the sim I made, I guess he didn't like Vul's either lol. So now he's asked me to use the sim for Choco's challenge and change her outfit but my sims 3 game was playing up big time yesterday. Is there any chance you can change her yourself Twiddle?

    I could if Keyen would send me the sim link. I can't without though. :/

    I've sent her in a pm. :)
    Click the picture to go to Jetset!
    42691258125_dcb704e542_b.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 15,881 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Good news, I have all the submissions. I'm just waiting on Keyen's sim.

    In the meantime expect a letter sometime soon to reveal your role in the game, The Villain is about to be randomly selected! :naughty:

    Exciting!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Wishlist:
    BG: - Ponds - Vehicles - Body hair - Burglars - Ceilings
    DLC: - Hotels - Farming - Bands - Spiral Staircases
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,850 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I don't know what to do, keyen doesn't seem to like the sim I made, I guess he didn't like Vul's either lol. So now he's asked me to use the sim for Choco's challenge and change her outfit but my sims 3 game was playing up big time yesterday. Is there any chance you can change her yourself Twiddle?

    I could if Keyen would send me the sim link. I can't without though. :/

    I've sent her in a pm. :)

    Thanks, Okay now we can begin. :smiley:


  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,850 Member
    The letters are slowly being sent out one by one, Please do not tell anyone if you have received a letter on the thread. ;)


  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,382 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I don't know what to do, keyen doesn't seem to like the sim I made, I guess he didn't like Vul's either lol. So now he's asked me to use the sim for Choco's challenge and change her outfit but my sims 3 game was playing up big time yesterday. Is there any chance you can change her yourself Twiddle?

    Same here. :c Though Candace (the Sim for Choco's) doesn't appear in my Sim library for some reason. :/
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,382 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Good news, I have all the submissions. I'm just waiting on Keyen's sim.

    In the meantime expect a letter sometime soon to reveal your role in the game, The Villain is about to be randomly selected! :naughty:

    @kittymeow @M13Vulpecula @Turner @HayloHusky @Keyenpeydee @Idontrcall @icmnfrsh @Alleenmens @x_MG_x

    It's going to happen! :)
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 7,248 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I don't know what to do, keyen doesn't seem to like the sim I made, I guess he didn't like Vul's either lol. So now he's asked me to use the sim for Choco's challenge and change her outfit but my sims 3 game was playing up big time yesterday. Is there any chance you can change her yourself Twiddle?

    Does this make me a horrible person? :/
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,382 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I don't know what to do, keyen doesn't seem to like the sim I made, I guess he didn't like Vul's either lol. So now he's asked me to use the sim for Choco's challenge and change her outfit but my sims 3 game was playing up big time yesterday. Is there any chance you can change her yourself Twiddle?

    Does this make me a horrible person? :/

    Nah, it just makes you human. I can be critical as well at times.
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 7,248 Member
    edited June 2018
    This is from Vul

    Screenshot-2.jpg

    From Kitty
    ULSVomO.jpg

    Both doesn't really feel like my character, or is it just tht sims 3 without cc?
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,382 Member
    This is from Vul

    Screenshot-2.jpg

    From Kitty
    ULSVomO.jpg

    Both doesn't really feel like my character, or is it just tht sims 3 without cc?

    It's the latter. Lots of CC have a different style in comparison to EA stuff
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,382 Member
    Though I like Kitty's better.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top