The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,390 Member
    I’m stuck at work and Fridays are suuuper slow here. Just in the lab reading all of your comments. Have to wait another 6 hours to be home and play.

All I want is an LGR review!! Anyone know when he’ll post a video? I love his reviews, they’re the only ones I watch (I turn other youtubers off in seconds, they just irritate me).

According to his twitter his review won't be up until sometime next week.
  • Options
    Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    I’m stuck at work and Fridays are suuuper slow here. Just in the lab reading all of your comments. Have to wait another 6 hours to be home and play.

All I want is an LGR review!! Anyone know when he’ll post a video? I love his reviews, they’re the only ones I watch (I turn other youtubers off in seconds, they just irritate me).

On YouTube he said he’ll be posting his review Monday :p So watch out! I’m excited to see what he says as well.
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • Options
    pinkknight06pinkknight06 Posts: 872 Member
    1 hr and 40 min i think i going to go in game and start prepping at least one or two new families it usally takes me about an hour just to make a family. i guess ill go ahead and turn off my cc and mods
  • Options
    marksgirl2006marksgirl2006 Posts: 87 Member
    Been a long wait,on the longest day of the year. Well just under 2 hours to go. Thankful my baseball team is playing a late game as l wait.
  • Options
    MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Thanks @simgirl1010 and @Strawburry3! I’ll be looking out for it.
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Purchasing the SECOND it comes out.
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member

On YouTube he said he’ll be posting his review Monday :p So watch out! I’m excited to see what he says as well.

Yeah, I was hoping he got an early copy.

Regardless of what he says, I'll still be buying it because... weather and the Devs have been very forthcoming, but I want to see if he really liked it.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,554 Member
    Thanks @simgirl1010 and @Strawburry3! I’ll be looking out for it.

I can't wait either.
  • Options
    PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    Had dinner, went for a run, showered, and STILL have about an hour and a half left :s usually by the time i finish my evening routine its like 10pm already. Today of all days time is crawling by like molasses :#
  • Options
    91 Minutes left till it releases on the East Coast!!!!
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I could only play for 2.5 hours tonight but wow!! It’s just all the small details the holidays are awesome, Jacques Villareal decided on his own mind you to kick the gnomes for harvest fest so he spend a tone repairing everything after I made him alone track them all down to kick since he started it! The snow is magical, It’s beautiful and the blizzard setting is like my RL snow dreams fulfilled. I didn’t get to go to Winterfest yet but just wow!! This is a lot of what I’ve been looking for in my game it’s the little things that make it feel so great!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,390 Member
    Think I'm gonna make some coffee. need to stay alert. :p
  • Options
    I hope the download doesn't take a long time. I'm going to download at midnight but I have to be at work at 6am so I'm going to have to go to bed once it's thru downloading. I've got a 12 hour day tomorrow.
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Ahhhh so close yet so far away.... I'm ready to play now!!! :D
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I hope the download doesn't take a long time. I'm going to download at midnight but I have to be at work at 6am so I'm going to have to go to bed once it's thru downloading. I've got a 12 hour day tomorrow.

i hope it doesn't take long either. i live in a apartment so i try to be off the computer by 10 but i don't get to download til 9.
  • Options
    Not going to update the thread title till Tomorrow to say Now Released so as to not confuse people on the pacific,central and mountain time zones. By the time I get up it should be available world wide. I believe the US is the last one to get Seasons. The UK and Austrailia already have it and some other places in the world.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Not going to update the thread title till Tomorrow to say Now Released so as to not confuse people on the pacific,central and mountain time zones. By the time I get up it should be available world wide. I believe the US is the last one to get Seasons. The UK and Austrailia already have it and some other places in the world.

yes us is last. i stalked the countdown the guru posted.
  • Options
    butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    I’m so excited. One hour for me!
  • Options
    mari_c1mari_c1 Posts: 74 Member
    IM ALMOST THERE YAAAAAYYY
    sappy himming :)
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    Windows just popped up for me to download and install the 1803 update( have an Alienware and the update has been blocked until they fixed the problems on their end per official windows 10). I have been waiting for the daag update for 2 months lol.

I saw that window and said Nope! I rescheduled it for Monday at 7 am . Have an hour to wait for seasons. Oo
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    54 mins. We're under an hour now :wink:
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,613 Member
    edited June 2018
    :#:#:#:# I shouldn’t stay up till midnight to download as I work in the morning but I don’t want to wait for the download later on :#:#:# think I’ll just wait to download and then go to sleep
  • Options
    PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    1 hour !!
    I think I'll browse the gallery for a while. I wonder if the trailer sims have been uploaded yet?? Id like to add all of them to my game.
  • Options
    pinkknight06pinkknight06 Posts: 872 Member
    50 min to go
  • Options
    49 Minutes!!!!!