Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    @Hermitgirl I was all set to do spring till we started seeing all the winter pictures
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    how do you use vpn????

-Yarden.
  • vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    I'm seriously considering using a vpn to get it a bit early, but it being against the rules is totally phsyching me out. Im not even sure how much i'd get to play until 10pm tonight, but still, it must be so exciting for those who can get it now!

It's only a problem if you purchase the game using a VPN. You can download it through VPN without getting into trouble.
    vikixc wrote: »
    I'm seriously considering using a vpn to get it a bit early, but it being against the rules is totally phsyching me out. Im not even sure how much i'd get to play until 10pm tonight, but still, it must be so exciting for those who can get it now!

It's only a problem if you purchase the game using a VPN. You can download it through VPN without getting into trouble.

I have just done this, it is downloading. I hope you're right.

Update: It worked! I can play for a few hours today :)))
    2UFyFUV.png

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Going home now!!! Downloading in 45 minutes.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    edited June 2018
    Yeah, downloading via VPN works fine. Playing too for that matter, as I did that exact same thing for the C&D expansion pack. But I live in the Netherlands, it'll launch at midnight so that's like 6 more hours, I'm at my sister's.. So I'll be home around 11/11:30PM anyway.
    Yardenro wrote: »
    how do you use vpn????

I’ll send you a link in a pm
  • mari_c1mari_c1 Posts: 74 Member
    i need some more ways to kill time!!! ideas?
    sappy himming :)
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Going home now!!! Downloading in 45 minutes.

For some reason, I thought it was released tomorrow. :o
    Ok, downloading today. :D
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • ahoychristieahoychristie Posts: 88 Member
    @Elliee1984 ooh okay. Well it might be true, because that would make sense haha. I don't mind though. I was torn between winter and fall anyway, so I guess it'll start snowing soon lmao
  • KityyKatty519KityyKatty519 Posts: 24 Member
    > @Jean said:
    > Yeah, downloading via VPN works fine. Playing too for that matter, as I did that exact same thing for the C&D expansion pack. But I live in the Netherlands, it'll launch at midnight so that's like 6 more hours, I'm at my sister's.. So I'll be home around 11/11:30PM anyway.

Hello fellow Dutchman :D. guess we both have to wait :p ....
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,223 Member
    edited June 2018
    Elliee1984 wrote: »
    Okay another update:
    I picked fall for my starter-season, but apparently I'm on day 6 of 7 (haven't changed the season length yet) so it must start at the very end? Well did for me anyway.

Did you start a new game or play an old save? I remember reading somewhere that you should leave your game on a Sunday (in game) before you update to seasons to ensure the season you pick starts from the beginning. Don’t know if this is true though.

If true, I need to go play all 3 of my saves then. I believe one is saved just before dawn Friday one is early Tuesday morning, and the third is near midnight Monday. On the other hand, maybe I'll just take my chances because I'd only be losing a few days, and with the first, I really want Seasons before I finish out Friday.

Edit: 12 hours, 5 minutes left! This hour is passing so slowly!
    image.png
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member

I have just done this, it is downloading. I hope you're right.

Update: It worked! I can play for a few hours today :)))

may i ask how big the house is in your sig is?

• MaritaJayneMaritaJayne Posts: 6 New Member
    Can someone pm me info about VPN, I'm worried I'll get a virus if I do it on my own lol
    Can someone pm me info about VPN, I'm worried I'll get a virus if I do it on my own lol

Will do ;-)
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Never have I been so excited about rain. And I hate the rain. I am Scottish I will see bucket loads in my lifetime, but in the Sims? BRING ON THE THUNDERSTORMS :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I don't think I'll make it to 11pm. That's over 5 hours away
  • PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    11.5 hrs to go!!
    Will be downloading at 9pm tonight :)
    Will be dreading taking the dog out at 10pm :(
    Why cant i just click on him and "Ask To Go Potty" so he'll go on his own :s
  • PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member
    brsy wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/5PzL8aL6jtI

Anticipating Nature's Newfound Infinite Enjoyment

Seasons you're only a day away!! B)<3:):'(

I love annie <3 i have all 3 versions of the movies.
    sprinkler.gif
  • SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    So is it out for those who pre ordered now?
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • TrixieLocaTrixieLoca Posts: 116 Member
    I love it when the threads are this positive it's so lovely <3 I can't wait to see my sim cats in the rain
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    5 hrs 6 mins here. Eek!
    Enough time to do the final bit to my latest essay & send it off. :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    Seasons is out now guys, This thread is the best thread I've ever visited so far. Watching and reading posts since from the start!
    I can't really believe that our one month of waiting finally paid-off. I'm so proud of y'all and I myself as well!!!!
    I really hope this thread doesn't close.
    y'all got bread?
    edited June 2018
    It's downloading <3<3<3

SO READY FOR THIS.

rTs8oGe.png
    That went fast <3 Now I will quickly vacuum and then play xD
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    PlumDiddy wrote: »
    11.5 hrs to go!!
    Will be downloading at 9pm tonight :)
    Will be dreading taking the dog out at 10pm :(
    Why cant i just click on him and "Ask To Go Potty" so he'll go on his own :s

that could have a bad out come if hes still inside. i'm downloading at 9pm too so a little bored.