Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I am so excited for those of you who are downloading Seasons right now! Such an awesome day for Simmers. Hard to believe we are counting down hours and minutes rather than weeks and days. I'm surprised time seemed to fly while we waited. Cannot wait to see screenshots while I wait for nine PM to download Seasons. See you all in Catloverplayer's picture thread. <3
  • Options
    ahoychristieahoychristie Posts: 88 Member
    Okay, so something I noticed straight away.. my graphic settings were automatically messed with and edge smoothing was no longer on. The graphics had been automatically put down to low on some settings, so I had to mess around with them and put them all onto the highest again (I have a really good gaming laptop, so it can handle it) but that was a thing, so be sure to check your settings after installing, in case it's changed anything. Now to restart the game on the proper settings haha. I picked fall as my starter season and there were already some leaves on the ground. Some of my plants (the vibrant ones from the romantic garden pack) were discoloured. So real! Ahhhh. AND THE CALENDAR. I'm so overwhelmed, I don't know where to start. I'm starting in CAS :tongue:
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I’m so jealous right now!
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    I'm seriously considering using a vpn to get it a bit early, but it being against the rules is totally phsyching me out. Im not even sure how much i'd get to play until 10pm tonight, but still, it must be so exciting for those who can get it now!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I'm seriously considering using a vpn to get it a bit early, but it being against the rules is totally phsyching me out. Im not even sure how much i'd get to play until 10pm tonight, but still, it must be so exciting for those who can get it now!

It's only a problem if you purchase the game using a VPN. You can download it through VPN without getting into trouble.
  • Options
    I think my simmies will only wear raincoats from now on. :p

• Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »

It's only a problem if you purchase the game using a VPN. You can download it through VPN without getting into trouble.

I have just done this, it is downloading. I hope you're right.
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    edited June 2018
    @catloverplayer , did your start your picture thread?

NVM, just saw it
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    How do you know when you can pre-load!? (Based in UK) This is killing me! :)
    HSau :)
  • Options
    KityyKatty519KityyKatty519 Posts: 24 Member
    I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!!!!! Still need to wait for over 7 hours!!!!!
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2018
    @KityyKatty519 I now!! I’m at work waiting it stinks!! Can it be leaving time know!
  • Options
    KityyKatty519KityyKatty519 Posts: 24 Member
    > @Invisibleaes said:
    > @KityyKatty519 I now!! I’m at work waiting it stinks

Oh dear! That's like just as worse, Maybe if you act like your sick you can go home early :p. haha
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    > @Invisibleaes said:

Oh dear! That's like just as worse, Maybe if you act like your sick you can go home early :p. haha

I'm at work as well.
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    Will seasons be offered as part of their build a bundle thing right away, or will it be a while before its included in that?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2018
    > @Invisibleaes said:

I’m actually feeling yucky lol but I’m a nanny so i came anyways will definitely be one of those days where I ask to leave as soon as the dad gets home though XD
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »

Exactly! As long as you pay your own region's price, EA doesn't have an issue with this :)
  • Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    Downloading now and my heart's about to explode with excitement!! Who's starting with winter?? :scream::scream:
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    edited June 2018
    As a person in the US...

Dear US Timer,
    Qho34a7.png
    ha ha, haha, ha ha...hahahahaha. *clears throat* ha.

<3 VPN.
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited June 2018
    Totally don't want to overload you guys at all...but Windenburg in Winter is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

My Sims were in love!!!!

I stayed up till midnight (aussie here! Woo!) and played for an hour-screamed in excited majority of that hour before sharing here and passing out (hopefully - obvious still awake to post this) and getting some decent sleep so I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed for some gameplay during daylight hours.

QAVO2A6.png

87e5jIf.png

umFR9YJ.png

JdXUZzF.png

pvLGPkv.png

The next picture is of the palace just btw!!! How pretty!!!!!!!!!!!

QiLQYfN.png

9sxrLtv.png

R4qJ02G.png

Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    ahoychristieahoychristie Posts: 88 Member
    Okay another update:
    I picked fall for my starter-season, but apparently I'm on day 6 of 7 (haven't changed the season length yet) so it must start at the very end? Well did for me anyway.
  • Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    I used VPN, but made sure to pre order in my own region. I haven't actually got to play yet though. Put the download on and went to pick up my kid. Bribed her with an icecream at the store so she would move quickly lol. But nooow, finally :smiley:
  • Options
    Elliee1984Elliee1984 Posts: 302 Member
    edited June 2018
    Okay another update:
    I picked fall for my starter-season, but apparently I'm on day 6 of 7 (haven't changed the season length yet) so it must start at the very end? Well did for me anyway.

Did you start a new game or play an old save? I remember reading somewhere that you should leave your game on a Sunday (in game) before you update to seasons to ensure the season you pick starts from the beginning. Don’t know if this is true though.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Omg @Kamio those pictures are making me want to cry lol.. I gotta go in and make some outfits today. I was going to start in spring maybe but you make me want to go straight to Winter... okay maybe I can start in Fall.
    egTcBMc.png