Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    RubyDoo wrote: »
    I wish I could play but unfortunately I work a double today and then going to the gym tonight.. might be able to sneak in an hour or two before bed but have to work all day tomorrow as well :cry:

I won't be able to play properly for at least another week. :'(
    2UFyFUV.png

• ahoychristieahoychristie Posts: 88 Member
    @kemisz oiiii stop hahah you're getting me more excited and ima burst. I remember that too though. I didn't know it was 15 mins before though. I was just thinking about that today actually and just assumed it came out an hour before cause of daylight savings. But if that's the case, I'm going to the couch to set up right now :lol:
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,323 Member
    Has it been said yet if children can use the kiddie pool or is it only for toddlers and the occasional adult?
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Has it been said yet if children can use the kiddie pool or is it only for toddlers and the occasional adult?

I think they said in the livestream that 2 toddlers could use the pool at once but only one child, one teen or one adult at a time.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

kemisz wrote: »

I think they said in the livestream that 2 toddlers could use the pool at once but only one child, one teen or one adult at a time.

Sweeeet! As long as they can, that’s great
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    10 minutes for Australia!!! And about 2,5 hours for me cause that's when I get home xD
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I can’t wait for pictures!!!
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    10 minutes for Australia!!! And about 2,5 hours for me cause that's when I get home xD

OMG I'm dying. Watching the minutes tick down here is torture.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    edited June 2018
    I've been constantly refreshing origin for the last 22 minutes. How can time go so slowly
    kemisz wrote: »

OMG I'm dying. Watching the minutes tick down here is torture.

Screenshots either way!!! And yes I can imagine how slow this must feel. Almost there though, 6 minutes :love:
  • Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Available on June 22, 2018 at 10:00 AM (US/Pacific) is when my Sims 4 Seasons will be available on Amazon.
    It's quiet here. Are you guys downloading? Uch I want to play too!!! Dumb job xD
    It's quiet here. Are you guys downloading? Uch I want to play too!!! Dumb job xD

ONE. MORE. MINUTE!

• HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member

Downloading! Omg
    Reaaaady??? I'm living vicariously through others here. Show me your downloads xD
    Hannie wrote: »

Downloading! Omg

Yeeeeeees!!!!! OMG have fun guys. I'll join you all soon!!!!! :love::love:
    DOWNLOADING!

• Bluebell_RayneBluebell_Rayne Posts: 11 New Member
    I'm not at all jealous in the UK, honest!! :#
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    YAY!!! We need pictures lots and lots of them guys!!!
    I wanted to stay up for the midnight release but my work schedule got changed and now staying up to download won’t be convenient :( I’ll enjoy pictures others post in CLP’s thread :)
  • ahoychristieahoychristie Posts: 88 Member
    DOWNLOADING!! It's going so quick too. Less than 3 min download for me atm. So close!!!
    DOWNLOADING!! It's going so quick too. Less than 3 min download for me atm. So close!!!

Jellyyyyy :'(
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Grats to Australia being able to download Seasons! :D
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
    It's happening:

0BgpMXX.png