Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    kemisz wrote: »
    1 Day Left till Seasons Releases!!!!!!

Can you believe Seasons releases in 1 Day? And just to think before Seasons was announced a lot of people thought it was coming in November.

1 Day till we finally get skating and gift giving back into the game!!!!!!

This thread has been such a relief, @catloverplayer - thank you for starting it. 11 hours now and counting down!

I am so ready!

You're welcome. I do countdown threads to every pack that releases but this one has me the most excited.

do you wait til release day or preoder. only asking because of your siggy.

No I preorder right after it's announced.

me too or try too.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Depends on the pack for me. If I really really really want it, I'll pre-order

considering your avi my guess is you really really want it . :)
  • Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    I’ll be at the theatre watching the new Incredibles movie when Seasons comes out. I cannot decide which one I’m more thrilled about :D I’m going to lose my plum.

Life is good.
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • XxItalianPeachesxXXxItalianPeachesxX Posts: 67 Member
    Omggggg I can’t wait ! One more dayyyyy !

I wanted my favorite Sim for my Avator. But you're right! I've been wanting Seasons for a very long time!
    Omggggg I can’t wait ! One more dayyyyy !

one day plus download time.

I wanted my favorite Sim for my Avator. But you're right! I've been wanting Seasons for a very long time!

i wanted swings. but i'm getting excited since i saw the weather machine yesterday.
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Ahhh I can't wait. I'm extra excited because I'm going to be buying it as a bundle with the create your own bundle feature through Origin. So I'll have a new game & stuff pack on top of it! Lots of new content to play with :smile:
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif

i wanted swings. but i'm getting excited since i saw the weather machine yesterday.

The weather machine. That puppy will go right in the back yard!
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    mariah6194 wrote: »
    Ahhh I can't wait. I'm extra excited because I'm going to be buying it as a bundle with the create your own bundle feature through Origin. So I'll have a new game & stuff pack on top of it! Lots of new content to play with :smile:

Oh good idea!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    24 HOURS!!!!!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Less than 24 hours to go here. :)
  • mari_c1mari_c1 Posts: 74 Member
    do you ever just AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH when thinking about seasons oR Is iT JuST Me
    sappy himming :)
  • XxItalianPeachesxXXxItalianPeachesxX Posts: 67 Member
    mari_c1 wrote: »
    do you ever just AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH when thinking about seasons oR Is iT JuST Me

Yessssssssss ! Lol
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    1 day left! Yeeeehawwwww! Super excited! *Jumps up in the air and does a double backflip* :D
    rjssim wrote: »
    1 day left! Yeeeehawwwww! Super excited! *Jumps up in the air and does a double backflip* :D

don't bang your head on the celing.
  • mari_c1mari_c1 Posts: 74 Member
    I LOVE THAT I PRE ORDERED SEASONS BC NOW I KNOW THAT I WILL FOR SURE HAVE IT bUt aLsOO I HATE thAt I PRE ORDERED SEASONS BC I HAVE TO SIT IN ANTICIPATION KNOWING IT WILL BE THERE FOR ME
    sappy himming :)
  • PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    Whole lotta excitement in this thread!! Had to add to it! 23.5 hrs to go!!!!!!
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    I hope I get it on midnight or something, because I have this Friday off and I'm like 8-10 hours in the future from the US (idk the right term, but i'm ahead of time anyway). If I get this pack on like 6 pm or something i'm gonna be disappointed, no joke. I NEED TO SPEND MY ENTIRE FRIDAY ON THIS. not wait until evening:(

-Yarden.
  • chrissramionchrissramion Posts: 50 Member
    I am officially feeling excited!!! The expansion pack everyone's been waiting for!!! I can't wait to start playing tomorrow night!! :D
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    23 hours and 25 minutes and counting! :)
  • CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member
    Hi quick question...I am looking at the Sims 4 Season right now and it says that the release date and preload date is on the 21st but not the 22nd. I have preordered the pack but others have told me that it doesn't really matter that much unless you have different time schedules to when the game is actually being released. I do not apply to that so does anyone know why?
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    rjssim wrote: »

don't bang your head on the celing.

LOL!