Update: 05/24/2018 - PC 126.96.36.1990 / Mac 188.8.131.520
SimGuruGnome is away on a top secret assignment, so writing these notes has fallen to me. I beg your forgiveness in my subpar writing style, and hope you’ll bear with me.General Issues
- Let’s start at the top…of your head! We made a snappy bowler hat that was previously only for female Sims now unisex. So, either gender can look silly.
- We did a lot of work to improve situations where a lot of Sims enter a crowded space caused Sims to stand on furniture. Sims will no longer stand atop picnic tables like film nerds recreating the famous scene from Dead Poets Society.
- The Tragic Clown will now always actually dress like the Tragic Clown. What was a tragedy of fashion is now just a tragedy of clownness.
- We’ve made MySims trophies less rare.
- We fixed a game freeze that occurred when trying to place stairs next to a room with half-walls.
- This one’s a little complicated, so stick with me. If your Sim had a baby with a Sim who didn’t live in the house, then you aged up the baby to a toddler while this Sim was visiting, they couldn’t leave. Well, now they can leave! Woohoo! Wait, Woohoo is what got us in trouble in the first place.
- If you set the table on the Round Selvadoradian Dining table or Dinner’s On! By Crockery Kitchen table, you can now clean the dishes. Don’t think you’re getting out of chores so easily.
- And other fixes and improvements.
- We rinsed, washed, and scrubbed many of the Laundry Moodlets causing your Sims issues, including Sims will only play positive animations for positive Moodlets and they’ll play the animations less frequently.
Get To Work
- You can now sing karaoke duets with members of your group! This will make an epic night even more epic, but be sure to read the room and not sing a downer of a song.
- Pastries are once again available for purchase from the Corporate Fridge Raider Revenue Generating Cooler. We’re not monsters.
Finally, Jasmine is back with another boost! Give her a call on your phone to gain powerful Moodlets to help your Sims build their Culinary, Gardening, Photography, or Painting Skills. She can also help with some of your Sim’s Needs so they can get out doors for longer.