March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My name is & 5 facts about you.

Comments

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    My name is Kay.

1. I'm studying to become a medical doctor.
    2. I'm a writer, with hopes of becoming published.
    3. I have a longhaired cat named Lilly (at my mom's) and a mixed husky named Sandy (at my dad's).
    4. Currently obsessed with Riverdale.
    5. I'm a webcomic fanatic - I love Lezhin, Tappy Toon, Line Webtoon, & Tapastic. Favorite webcomics are An Uncomfortable Truth & A Guy Like You
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • ogzknnogzknn Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello everyone! My name is Kaan and;

1)I have a dog that I love more than anything but I'm actually a cat person. It's just that my dog is the prettiest dog in the world (also the pettiest)...

2)I am playing the sims in French right now to improve my French.

3)My dad wouldn't buy me the first game when I was a kid "because it's too difficult I can't play it". I went ahead and bought it myself without him knowing and it was a great decision.

4)I am planning to be a Plastic Surgeon.

5)Is it normal that the The Sims 4 Seasons is my favorite EP even though I have never played the sims with seasons in any games yet?
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    ogzknn wrote: »
    Hello everyone! My name is Kaan and;

1)I have a dog that I love more than anything but I'm actually a cat person. It's just that my dog is the prettiest dog in the world (also the pettiest)...

2)I am playing the sims in French right now to improve my French.

3)My dad wouldn't buy me the first game when I was a kid "because it's too difficult I can't play it". I went ahead and bought it myself without him knowing and it was a great decision.

4)I am planning to be a Plastic Surgeon.

5)Is it normal that the The Sims 4 Seasons is my favorite EP even though I have never played the sims with seasons in any games yet?

Hi, i'm French so if you need any help i'm here, welcome on the forum :)
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited May 2018
    Hey. You can call me Bugsie or Bugs. (That's my name on her afterall)

1) I have a rabbit (Bugsie is his name...) and share another rabbit, a cat and a dog.
    2) Sims 4 is literally the only game I play. :lol: My minecraft broke so haven't got that anymore. Tried fixing it but I gave up. :joy:
    3) I write simlit more than I actually play the game. xD However, I love building!
    4) If I were a sim, my three traits would be unflirty, loner (introvert isn't an option in S4) and creative
    5) I've been a simmer for three years now. Ever since I played sims 3 on Console way back in 2015. :) (Same year I got Bugsie actually)

Bonus Fact: My personality type is INFP. :)
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

1) I have a rabbit (Bugsie is his name...) and share another rabbit, a cat and a dog.
    2) Sims 4 is literally the only game I play. :lol: My minecraft broke so haven't got that anymore. Tried fixing it but I gave up. :joy:
    3) I write simlit more than I actually play the game. xD However, I love building!
    4) If I were a sim, my three traits would be unflirty, loner (introvert isn't an option in S4) and creative
    5) I've been a simmer for three years now. Ever since I played sims 3 on Console way back in 2015. :) (Same year I got Bugsie actually)

Hi again, Bugsie! My personality type is ENTJ (Commander). Which one is INFP?
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Hi again, Bugsie! My personality type is ENTJ (Commander). Which one is INFP?

Mediator. :)
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    If we're doing personality types, I'm INFP-A ^_^ so also a mediator @Bugsie2016
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • CloudiiiiCloudiiii Posts: 26 Member
    HiYa! My name is Kitty ...
    - I live in Australia
    - My hobbies are painting, Caligraphy and creative writing
    - I'm in year 9 (.... I think that's a freshman in the USA but I don't really know!)
    - I tell alot of really.... REALLY bad jokes
    - And I have a bit of addiction to Unicorns.... Oops!
    Stay Sparkly!
  • ogzknnogzknn Posts: 9 New Member
    Thanks @nani ! I can take up on your offer sometime :)

ooh Myers Briggs are rolling in eh? ENTP here; The Debater ^^
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    Hello! KJB are my initials.

1. I graduate summa 🐸🐸🐸🐸 laude with a BA in social work on Thursday :)
    2. Beyoncé is my favorite artist, EVER.
    3. I began playing the Sims on my gamecube as a kid, had Sims, Sims busting out, Sims 2 and Urbz. Started Sims 4 on PC last March, and it's the only game I play. :D
    4. I'm Colombian and Hondurian.
    5. Born and raised in NY but I can't wait to live elsewhere.
    0G9Un6T.gif
    ogzknn wrote: »
    Thanks @nani ! I can take up on your offer sometime :)

ooh Myers Briggs are rolling in eh? ENTP here; The Debater ^^

Just hit my DM anytime ! :)

I never remember those letters... I'm something kind and caring probably as like...always. I'm so Hufflepuff :D that's literally my core.

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member

I've only been able to run a 5K but that's amazing, you should be so proud of yourself

Thank you, I did 10k everyday for preparation it was hard work and I loved running, but when my brother went missing I had an emotional breakdown and started comfort eating and are too heavy to run now, I would injure myself trying to run with this weight, I am trying my best to work through it so I can start losing weight and running again, it makes life so much more happier doing something you love <3

• jaimie_c3jaimie_c3 Posts: 44 Member
    Hi I'm Jaimie :)

1: I love musicals
    2: I have a dog who I'm obsessed with
    3: I live in Canada
    4: I'm obsessed with the show friends and have watched it 3 times oops
    5: I love my friends way too much
  • GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    Grace here!

1) I prefer tea over coffee.
    2) I don't have a dog. :( I'd love to have a corgi in my life.
    3) From the east coast of the US.
    4) I am the type of person to constantly replay a song. I know it bothers some people!
    5) I lowkey play Episode (story game app). Sometimes the stories are cliché/cringe but I can't help it.
    here's hoping we collide
  • CodexMortemCodexMortem Posts: 104 Member
    Hi, I'm Caleb.

-Most of the people think I'm about 12yo when they see me, but I'm actually over 18. Yeah, I'm reaaally short and have a baby face. I get ask "How old are you?" or similar at least twice a month at the university. xD
    -I write a lot, though not about the sims. It's probably the other way around. (?) I love to spend time creating my characters in CAS. In general, I really like literature, either read it or write it... Well, I could summarize it in that I like art in general. I play the piano, too.
    -I eat any type of chocolate, but I prefer bitter over others. I love chocolate as much as I love to sleep.
    -I have three dogs (well, they're not mine, but they live with me) and I'm about to get a ferret, that I'll name Haru.
    -I speak Spanish (native language, I'm mexican) and English and I'm learning Japanese, because I'm planning to get a scholarship to Japan to get a master in Artificial Intelligence, although there are still a couple years remaining until that.

I did that test too. xD I'm a INTP-T (The Logician), with a 97% in Introverted aspect... Yay. (?) I really like personality tests and things like that. Speaking of such, I'm Asperger.

... Now I think I wrote too much. Oops.
    gGelhII.png
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    My name is a popular one for my generation and I don't like it.

1) I have a husband, a young adult daughter and a busy beagle.

2) I live in the Pacific North West of the US (it looks a lot like Moonlight Falls).

3) I like blues, greens and purples.

4) I am fairly shy and am known for being grumpy and moody.

5) I love to read (mostly science fiction and fantasy) and read every day.
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Gracelish wrote: »
    4) I am the type of person to constantly replay a song. I know it bothers some people!

Me too! I find a good song, and I'll listen to it on repeat for a few hours.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,668 Member
    edited May 2018
    my name is sound like"defence"(Chinese. name is internet privacy in China because many Chinese name are unique)

1. I'm one of the three Chinese in this forum who I known
    2. I have high metabolism trait in real life
    3. I have black hair, pale olive skin, dark brown eyes
    4. I look older than peers from childhood to teenage because I have mature face and physical development are earlier than many east Asian girls born in 90's
    5. I have recurrent aphthous ulcer
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    Hello! My name is Amandine (pronounced Ah-mandeen) but people who are not french usually call me Mandy

1) As you probably guessed, I'm French
    2) I have lived in Germany for a while
    3) Sims 4 is the first Sims game I have ever played so I'm quite happy with it since I have nothing to compare it to! :p
    4) I'd love to create mods so I have started to learn how to do it
    5) I'm a Ravenclaw!
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    My name is Autumn.

1. I have a 3 year old son.
    2. I have a B.A. in Environmental Biology
    3. I caregive for my grandmother in law who has Alzheimer's
    4. I am a Hufflepuff
    5. I am currently writing SimLit as a creative outlet and love the Sims community.
  • jhgkjhgkjhjhgkjhgkjh Posts: 256 Member
    My name is private, but you can call me jhgkjhgkjh (this appeared on my computerscreen after I woke up from a short nap during work, when my head fell on the keyboard)

1. I'm German but married to a US-American, so I have both citizenships ( and we do live a couple of month every year in Germany)
    2. When I was younger I dreamed of studying architecture but couldn't get in (applyed at a couple of universities and none took me... :(/ ) and ended up with playing Sims since Sims 2 instead, mostly building, I hardly ever actually play. :)
    3. I am a writer (mostly romance) and I work for several publishers. Currently I am writing a screenplay for German television and I hope production starts this year.
    4. My husband and I love to hike - we do parts of the Appalachian Trail every year and maybe we finish it next year, then we start all over again because it is so beautiful, last year we even saw a bear!
    5. Oh my, I am really lazy. I finish projects always in the last minute and rather than working I would love to lie in the garden just doing nothing (or build for the Sims). :)
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    Gallery ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk
  • temerald7667temerald7667 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Hi, my name is Toni *Waves*

1) I live in Alaska
    2) I have a German shepherd/ Husky mix dog named Cooper
    3) I have two children, one 16 and one 20
    4) My husband's name is Tony. So when you call our house, Toni(y) is always home
    5) I shock people when they find out my age (51) and the fact that I play the Sims 4! (some people have told me I'm to old for video games)
    98bcdb5d7c879fd685f0cae94de32016.gif
  • JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    My name is Jenny

1. I have an albino cat
    2. I have been married for almost 26 years
    3. I have two adult daughters
    4. I am Scottish
    5. I love reading almost more than anything
    hC6F85532
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Hi, my name is Karen

1. I'm married with three young adult children and two grandsons.
    2. I'm an Aquarian, love amethysts and my favorite color is purple.
    3. I grew up on a farm, have lived in the country almost my entire life, love nature and wildlife.
    4. I'm a Glambert!
    5. I love creating graphical designs, photo editing and compiling manips using Photoshop.
    Hi, I'm Caleb.

-Most of the people think I'm about 12yo when they see me, but I'm actually over 18. Yeah, I'm reaaally short and have a baby face. I get ask "How old are you?" or similar at least twice a month at the university. xD
    -I write a lot, though not about the sims. It's probably the other way around. (?) I love to spend time creating my characters in CAS. In general, I really like literature, either read it or write it... Well, I could summarize it in that I like art in general. I play the piano, too.
    -I eat any type of chocolate, but I prefer bitter over others. I love chocolate as much as I love to sleep.
    -I have three dogs (well, they're not mine, but they live with me) and I'm about to get a ferret, that I'll name Haru.
    -I speak Spanish (native language, I'm mexican) and English and I'm learning Japanese, because I'm planning to get a scholarship to Japan to get a master in Artificial Intelligence, although there are still a couple years remaining until that.

I did that test too. xD I'm a INTP-T (The Logician), with a 97% in Introverted aspect... Yay. (?) I really like personality tests and things like that. Speaking of such, I'm Asperger.

... Now I think I wrote too much. Oops.

Hey, you seem really nice, I'm very into arts myself and I also use Sims to make characters ^^
    And I also have a baby face :D people believe I'm 16 but I'm over 18 so that's funny.