Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MySims Legacy Challenge **Last Updated (3/26/2023)**

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I think my plan is to make the statues bigger as lawn ornaments in whoever's house it happens to be when they collect their own.
  • alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Hi guys! With the new pack that just came out, I will be adding more to this challenge in the coming days. I hope everyone is doing great!
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
    I haven't played it in awhile but I'm hoping to get back to it soon. :3
    Hi Guys! I just updated the first page with some new generations and reworked some old ones, as well as format. Let me know your feedback!
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
    Jenny and Trevor we're added right? As well as an optional goal for DJ candy? I like them, they all work well still. :) I need to get back to playing this it was fun!
    Shadami wrote: »
    Jenny and Trevor we're added right? As well as an optional goal for DJ candy? I like them, they all work well still. :) I need to get back to playing this it was fun!

Yep! and I separated Goth Boy/Morcubus/Violet into 3 generations, I can't wait to follow your family some more!
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    This is such a creative and unique idea!! Thank you for sharing - I like to challenge look into challenges but I never keep score, and some are just a little too intricate for me personally. Your idea is so fun and lighthearted, I can't wait to try it!
    storyy wrote: »
    This is such a creative and unique idea!! Thank you for sharing - I like to challenge look into challenges but I never keep score, and some are just a little too intricate for me personally. Your idea is so fun and lighthearted, I can't wait to try it!

Thank you so much!!! You are so sweet <3 I hope you enjoy trying it!
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • NoRainNoFlowersNoRainNoFlowers Posts: 5 New Member
    I love this challenge its basically just playing until the end <3
    I love this challenge its basically just playing until the end <3

I really hope you enjoy it! I would love to see some pictures of your family! <3
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
    Would anyone be interested if I streamed this legacy challenge or uploaded videos to YouTube?
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    alexis3142 wrote: »
    Would anyone be interested if I streamed this legacy challenge or uploaded videos to YouTube?

I would definitely watch it on YouTube!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    I love this idea! It's not only a legacy, but a good way to play through many different aspects of the game!
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
    I love this idea! It's not only a legacy, but a good way to play through many different aspects of the game!

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you like the challenge! If you know other people that are interested in challenges like this let them know! I would love to see people play this challenge!
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
    I love it. :)

Yay, I'm so glad! How is your playthrough going?
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
    Pretty good. Not as far as I'd like to be xD but I've been forced to bed rest a lot lately. Sick and pregnant don't mix. So I'm being watched closely and getting play time in hasn't been happening sadly.

I did do a twist for the start though and started Gino as a toddler xD getting that melodramatic counter up for fun, and was going to have Candy be a girl that moves in next door to be future wife, kind of a way to mix the generations
    Pretty good. Not as far as I'd like to be xD but I've been forced to bed rest a lot lately. Sick and pregnant don't mix. So I'm being watched closely and getting play time in hasn't been happening sadly.

I did do a twist for the start though and started Gino as a toddler xD getting that melodramatic counter up for fun, and was going to have Candy be a girl that moves in next door to be future wife, kind of a way to mix the generations

That's ok life happens! Recently I've been trying to figure out my set up to record and it's taken me forever to remove background noise and such along with classes. And of course, being sick! Being sick is the worst, I just lost my voice the other day so I totally understand.

I'm thinking of adding to another generation or making another generation regarding the new StrangerVille pack, any thoughts?
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
    alexis3142 wrote: »

That's ok life happens! Recently I've been trying to figure out my set up to record and it's taken me forever to remove background noise and such along with classes. And of course, being sick! Being sick is the worst, I just lost my voice the other day so I totally understand.

I'm thinking of adding to another generation or making another generation regarding the new StrangerVille pack, any thoughts?

In order to have a generation for every my Sim trophy, I would still need to add Yuki, Leaf, TOBOR, and Zombie Carl. I'm thinking I could make something off of Zombie Carl or Leaf
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
    Zombie Carl for sure. I haven't had a chance to check out strangerville yet though. XD

I would love to record but it's never quiet in my apartment.
    Zombie Carl for sure. I haven't had a chance to check out strangerville yet though. XD

I would love to record but it's never quiet in my apartment.

Oh yeah, its really difficult, it's never quiet in my dorm but I'm determined to make it work... but it will have to be next week because I feel like I'm just getting sicker. I haven't had a chance to check it out either so I'm gonna play it today! I'm super excited!
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
    Same. My fever spiked again today and sitting still this long drives me crazy. I have to keep my fever below 100.4 or I have to go to the emergency room which suuuuucks. (Pregnant) I just want winter and flu season to be over.

Planning to buy the pack at some point but haven't bothered yet.
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I just discovered this challenge and I am IN LOVE. Definitely going to have to set this up in the future. Looking forward to seeing what happens with the remaining Gens/Statues in the future!
    ~ ~ ~
    Same. My fever spiked again today and sitting still this long drives me crazy. I have to keep my fever below 100.4 or I have to go to the emergency room which suuuuucks. (Pregnant) I just want winter and flu season to be over.

Planning to buy the pack at some point but haven't bothered yet.

Oh geeze that must be so annoying, especially during this flu season I can't imagine, fevers suck! But thats so amazing, when are you due if you don't mind me asking?
    3KNPen wrote: »
    I just discovered this challenge and I am IN LOVE. Definitely going to have to set this up in the future. Looking forward to seeing what happens with the remaining Gens/Statues in the future!

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you love it, it's so good to see new faces because I would love for a lot of people to try this challenge! As different packs come out I will definitely alter and expand as well as create new generations because some of the goals for the challenge based on the MySim are a little stretched. I would love to see some pictures of your family if/when you decide to play!
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I have started working on it! I am planning on putting it up on my simblr once I get it fully going and will def link it here when I do!
    ~ ~ ~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top