CreativeMom88 wrote: »
And until improvements are made, me and alot of others will not play.
I just uninstalled. I'm done with the plum of this money hungry, time waster game.
For careers, could we get a plumber? The career could send you around town fixing sinks, sort of how the secret agent career moves you around a bit. I know it's not as "dreamy" as the other careers, but it's a semi-easy add and it's a very important and often overlooked career path.
I kind of hope they open another part of town, but in it they have career options like police officer, teacher, etc. Once they did rocket scientist and secret agent I was at a loss for how many other extravagant careers they could come up with and then it made me think about how much I appreciated the barista career, it was a humble beginning.
All that aside, I am really loving that they changed the inventory! Back in March I had posted about my dream of a set up with categories, when I logged in and saw that my dream came true I was thrilled! Now, if they could just add one more tab so that all the special items that get used for events/fill up can be found there, that would be great. It took me a bit to remember it was a vase I needed to get out for the luxury event.
Let's talk relationships. You seriously can't tell who is related to who by interactions. They treat each other equally, which I find weird. Shouldn't couples be flirty when left on their own? Or, shouldn't they be interacting with their kids freely? Often when I log in, the kids are banished to a corner somewhere and the adults are conversing.
First of all I want to say that I really love Sims Mobile!
But the prices are way too expensive! And there are no good ways to earn Sim Cash!
I have already spend over 50 €, which is more then game The Sims 4 would cost. And this is just a Handy-Game! However this is only the tip of the iceberg, as there are so many other items and game content that can only be bought with Sim Cash. And Sim Cash means Real Money. But all the items and Sim Cash are just way too expensive.
Therefore I think this game really must be more player-friendly. We should be able to play all the content, and to earn all, or at least most items without the need of paying (that much) Real Money!
Therefore I suggest:
- Jobs and Hobbies and Game Content
It should be possible to receive all Jobs and Hobbies and Game Content without the need of spending Sim Cash!
- Reduce the cost
Drastically reduce the cost for rooms, items such as Hot Tube, and so on.
Furthermore drastically reduce the cost for Sim Cash.
- There should be more and better special offers for Sim Cash in the Shop.
Give us offers where we can get 2 or 3 times as much Sim Cash, for the regualr price.
- All or at least most Items that cost Sim Cash should also be available for Simoleons and / or Llama Zoom Tickets.
- Daily changing offers
Several (5 – 10) daily changing offers for items, rooms, and so on, where we can save up to 80%.
For these special offers, there should be a new area at the Furniture Collection.
- We should be able to earn some Sim Cash daily.
This could be given to us as a Daily Login Bonus
For each day that we log into the game, we will get 5 Sim Cash.
On day 7 we will get 5 Sim Cash and 5 Common Heirlooms in addition.
On day 14 we will get 5 Sim Cash and 5 Uncommon Heirlooms in addition.
On day 21 we will get 5 Sim Cash and 5 Rare Heirlooms in addition.
On day 28 we will get 5 Sim Cash and 5 Fashion Gems for Izzy’s Shop in addition.
After day 28 this Login Bonus will reset, so that we will start from day 1 again.
This Login-Bonus repeats endlessly.
It is also possible that we would have to watch a commercial video first to obtain the Daily Login Bonus.
- Level Bonus past Level 50
After reaching the Max Level 50 we are not able to earn Sim Cash via leveling.
This should be changed like this:
After reaching Max Level 50 the Star that shows our Level and the Experience Bar both change color to visualize the new Level Mode.
The Experience Bar drops to 0%, and we are now able to level from Level 49 to Level 50 again. This goes endlessly. And after each Level Up we receive 10 Sim Cash as reward.
Nevertheless the Star still symbolizes our Max Level 50. This will not change.
All in all, this is similar to some MMO Mechanics where you can still receive rewards after hitting Max Level.
I did appreciate them letting us buy more of things we got from Sweet Treat Showdowns , this way we don't have mismatched junk.
> Heres an idea!
> Maybe don't scam people by giving them the same item over and over from an event list. I'm done.
> Oh wait! But everyone is still waiting for the mailbox to be moveable.
> Hint: the developers don't even listen to your feedback and have no intention of changing for our convenience!
> WAKE UP
Tru..so true, its time for a reality check.
additional hobbies: horticulture, fishing, drumming, painting/sculpture, marksmanship, travel,
additional jobs: band musician, farmer/fisher, interior design, repairs/construction, militia/law enforcement, travel agent,
optional relationships: polyamory, gender fluidity/identity, pets
It would be cool if the children could have a childlike life, play with other kids, have toys and the like to play with and interaction with other siblings in the household.
1. Why does the land expansion cost so much? I feel each time you level up you should earn land. It takes forever to complete tasks without using your own money or the alternative is staying up all night turning into a zombie. :'(
2. Add more flooring and paint options. It’s been the same colors since I’ve been playing.
3. Update the outfits and shutdown Izzy’s Fashion Shop. He gives you the same tired outfits and his color combinations are last year.
4. The Lama Truck needs to get a flat tire. We are tired of her stopping by the house and asking us to do her dirty work. Please give us different challenges. I only do it if I have to, and that’s rare.
5. Increase the party limit. You give us 50 friends but only 2 parties a day? That’s crazy.
6. Give us pets. The fish and hamster aren’t enough. A dog or cat would be nice or a bird flying around.
7. More window and door options. There’s no variety in the sizes and the heights don’t match - It would be nice to adjust the height for objects and walls.
8. The Sweet Baking Showdown Challenges - They don’t bother me, but they could use a facelift. If anything you use more money and if you like the objects, you’ll complete the challenges. I just wish that wasn’t the only time we could win special objects (almost for free).
Thanks for letting me rant! <3