Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Helpp PLEEEEEASEEE!!!

When I use Windowed on my Sims it doesn't work properly, the mouse cursor moves chunk by chunk really glitchy. When I use full screen I have that stupid thing where the screen flashes (Heard lots of people have this). So for ages the one that worked was Windowed Full screen, I loved that but then it started showing my bottom bar off the home screen of my computer (the one with pinned icons) so It would go on and off, kinda annoying. Recently that won't go and I can use the mobile phone or most importantly see my money! Someone please help me!!
Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
Sims 4, 25th December 2014

Comments

• Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Plzzzzzzzz
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Hello
    Try reducing the in game screen resolution and see if that helps.
    Make sure that your graphics drivers are uptodate.
    Try lowering the graphics settings and see if that helps.

Try turning off origin in-game and see if that helps. To do that, go to Game Library in Origin . Right click on The Sims 4 picture. Click on “Game Properties”. Then untick the box that enables origin in-game
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Try opening the task manager, look for the windows explorer process, right click it, and press 'Restart'
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    When I use Windowed on my Sims it doesn't work properly, the mouse cursor moves chunk by chunk really glitchy. When I use full screen I have that stupid thing where the screen flashes (Heard lots of people have this). So for ages the one that worked was Windowed Full screen, I loved that but then it started showing my bottom bar off the home screen of my computer (the one with pinned icons) so It would go on and off, kinda annoying. Recently that won't go and I can use the mobile phone or most importantly see my money! Someone please help me!!

I know this post is a year old, but I just wanted to know if you ever found a solution to this problem? Certain lots I play flash horribly when the sun is out. It's like a freaking strobe light, while other lots are completely perfect. I can't seem to find a solution. I have an overpowered computer for sims so it's not my hardware. I have vertical sync on, repaired game, tested without CC, created new save files, tested windowed mode, and made sure all my drivers are up to date....anyone know how to stop sunlight flashing on lots?