Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Decades Challenge

Just looking to chat about the decades challenge! Interested to know how it's going for others that are trying out this challenge! I'm currently on the second generation and really enjoying it!

Comments

• GeniusSimmerGirlGeniusSimmerGirl Posts: 68 Member
    hello!! I am only on the first generation but currently taking a break. My sims, Charles and Mary Griffin (adults), have 5 kids! Thomas, a teen, Ethel, a teen, Clara, a child, Emma, a toddler, and Anna, a toddler. 4 girls and 1 boy! What about you? Who are your sims?
    My origin ID is quiverfullsims | My simblr can be found here. It follows the Rowan family- an extremely conservative clan with nearly 17 children.
  • rubahlubarubahluba Posts: 138 Member
    I'm also taking a break because I'm doing the not so berry challenge on my channel. I used the name Clara for my second generation too!! I'm currently in the 1930s with my challenge (the great depression!) which is really fun but challenging. My Sims Edith and Paul have three kids (Gloria, Richard, and Ronald) and right now they are living without power and water because they can't pay their bills. It's part of the challenge for the men to lose their jobs in the 1930s. It's so fun! You can check out my challenge on my Youtube Channel if you're interested!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK-Tp_A8Qo3qzuOfyl7OH9w?view_as=subscriber
  • Landj0ghurtLandj0ghurt Posts: 8 New Member
    It went ok, except that I didn't change all the townies to look the appropriate decade, cause I couldn't be bothered so.... It was kind of funny/ weird only having my neighbourhood live in the past XD. I stopped, but don't remember why ... Love the idea and vibe of this challenge, maybe I'll try again!
  • Hobbitmama75Hobbitmama75 Posts: 75 Member
    I've just started the Ultimate version of this, where you start in the 1300s - 'cause there's so much cc involved, I decided to just rename my usual TS4 file and have a whole separate game for historical games. So far, it's going ok - father of gen 1 died, but mother still here - got the first gen heir married and with a baby on the way, and the spare has just got engaged. Still feeling my way around with things like - do you start with an empty world? - What's the situation with 'side households' - do they stay in the house or move out? If they move out, and you're not supposed to visit them, how do you get them pg?