Friday Highlights for September 21st are here! Head over here to check them out!
September 6 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on Consoles Patch notes here.
Xbox One September 13 Patch notes are here.

Hello From Your New Community Manager!

Sul Sul!

My name is SimGuruKate and you may have seen me around the world of The Sims Mobile a bit over the last year. I know it's been a bit quiet here since SimGuruDrake left. Well, today I am beyond thrilled to share that I have officially joined the team as the new Global Community Manager for The Sims 4. I have been an avid Simmer for the last 18 years, and have met some of my oldest friends through this incredible and passionate Community. I have also been working in the video game industry as a Community Manager for the last 12 years. That means that this job is an absolute dream come true for me as it combines two of my greatest passions.

I am so looking forward to working together with the Development Team to bring a deeper level of communication and excitement to The Sims 4. We have some amazing things coming this year and I cant wait for you to experience it all. The The Sims 4 is far from over, there are still so many more stories to tell.

You can still expect to see me around the world of The Sims Mobile though you may see a new face popup there in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out.

I am so excited for this next adventure and getting to know the community of The Sims 4 even better. It's going to be a GREAT year!

-SimGuruKate

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 80,224 Member
    Sul Sul!

My name is SimGuruKate and you may have seen me around the world of The Sims Mobile a bit over the last year. I know it's been a bit quiet here since SimGuruDrake left. Well, today I am beyond thrilled to share that I have officially joined the team as the new Global Community Manager for The Sims 4. I have been an avid Simmer for the last 18 years, and have met some of my oldest friends through this incredible and passionate Community. I have also been working in the video game industry as a Community Manager for the last 12 years. That means that this job is an absolute dream come true for me as it combines two of my greatest passions.

I am so looking forward to working together with the Development Team to bring a deeper level of communication and excitement to The Sims 4. We have some amazing things coming this year and I cant wait for you to experience it all. The The Sims 4 is far from over, there are still so many more stories to tell.

You can still expect to see me around the world of The Sims Mobile though you may see a new face popup there in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out.

I am so excited for this next adventure and getting to know the community of The Sims 4 even better. It's going to be a GREAT year!

-SimGuruKate

Welcome to the community.
    The Sims 4 Seasons Coming To PC June 22nd!!!!!!!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 8,463 Member
    edited May 15
    Congratulations!!

Happy dance.
  • fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,475 Member
    hi, @SimGuruKate! (BTW, i love your user picture.)
    Origin ID: unseenlarks
    Instagram
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 22,137 Member
    Was wondering why you've been a bit more talkative on Twitter. :) Congratulations on the new gig and don't let the plums get you down.

Does this mean some announcements in the near future? (Okay, okay, I know patience is a virtue...but no one's ever accused me of being virtuous. :D >:) )
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,724 Member
    Congrats Kate, no one deserves the position more than you! Wishing you well for your time as CM. :heart: :smiley:
  • EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 1 EA Community Manager
    Welcome, @SimGuruKate! Its a pleasure having you here.
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,769 Member
    Congratulations @SimGuruKate! I'm so incredibly happy for you <3
    39762943262_800322d7c4_o.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 4,379 Member
    welcome
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Hi Kate! Welcome! :)
    oVvb7Sx.png
  • TrimothTrimoth Posts: 342 Member
    Sul Sul!

-SimGuruKate

Such exciting news! I am ready for all of the exciting things to come :smile:
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 137,025 Member
    Hello :) It is great that you have become the new Community Manager! I hope that you settle in very well to your new position and enjoy very much your new role. Happy simming! :)
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,090 Member
    Dreams really do come true. Seems like yours has and its great! Welcome to the position! :smiley:

Origin ID: Rawla
    Gallery hashtag: #RawlaCreations

• Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,550 Member
    Yaaaaaaas @SimGuruKate <3
    1FKDfKj.png
  • DatSubmarineYourLookingForDatSubmarineYourLookingFor Posts: 2,967 Member
    Hello! Welcome and congrats! <3
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 3,462 Member

Welcome to the Community @SimGuruKate ! :smiley:
    I wish you enjoy with us your new role here.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 5,883 Member
    How'd I see that coming? Congratulations sweetie! It will be a pleasure getting to know you better, altho I feel as I already know you somewhat from all your twitter post! I hope you enjoy your time here and have an amazing time!
  • FrimlinFrimlin Posts: 270 Member
    So happy for you, Kate! Congratulations. I've really enjoyed watching you fill in for the position before it was finally filled. :D Looking forward to interacting with you more over the coming years! <3 :D :)
    New Speed Builds & Let's Play episodes every week on my YouTube channel.
    I'm on Twitter!! Don't be shy, say Hi!
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 547 Member
    Ah, now it's worth checking the forums again. Hello!
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 643 EA Moderator
    Woot! Congrats @SimGuruKate! :smile:
  • FaithofKaelaFaithofKaela Posts: 1,723 Member
    Such amazing news Kate!!! So pleased we get to keep your friendly face as Community Manager!!
    sYJQJlM.jpg
    Proud admin of the @BuildnShare Challenges, find out more here. |*-*|*-*|*-*|*-*| Please feel free to stop by my showcase thread here
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,386 Member
    Welcome to this side of the franchise. You're going to make a fantastic addition to the team! Congratulations.
  • Dec3338Dec3338 Posts: 166 Member
    Congrats and welcome to the Community.

bears.gif