Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pause Button

When I click the pause button, it doesn't always pause or there is a delay. Also when the game is paused, autonomous actions appear in the task bar.

Time bug also happens, whenever other sims are walking around in the neighbourhood.

Another problem I had this week was, if I send my sim to work, and then travel with another sim from the household the sim who was at work would come home early.

I just thought I'd let you know about these bugs. For now I will just have to work around them.

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    edited May 2018
    Hello
    If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there. If it has helped with the issues, put your mods/ CC back into the newly generated mods folder that is in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testingy after each one to see which is the causes of the problem.

If the issues still remain, repairing the game may help. To do that, go to games library in Origin, right click on the sims 4 picture and click repair

If you still have issues, try resetting your sims 4 folder, starting a new save game file, and testing to see if thr issueoccurs there . To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated.
    Start a new game and test to see if the issues are in that new save game.
    Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or "options" file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder.