Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Izzy's shop icons

Wondering if someone at EA can put a sticky thread of all the icons in izzy's store Thanks

I do have a question if anyone knows the answer. I got something from Izzy's store. the icon looks like a lamp shade. Does anyone know what that is? Thanks!

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited May 2018
    @rosemow Thank You :) Is it just me or a few of the icons not showing up? The one I have is not showing in that list..

PS I wonder if the lampshade is party animal?
    @rosemow Thanks! Hopefully someone chimes in but I suspect the lampshade is party animal
  • Katie_LinKatie_Lin Posts: 17 Member
    It is
    Thank you @Katie_Lin
  • RosieHenRosieHen Posts: 2 New Member
    :/ With the latest India promotion I now have 110 gems to use in Izzy’s store and I am maxed out at 36 items. Is there a way I can exchange items after they are purchased? Is there anything else they can be used for? I also received several items over the maximum number posted and never received the bubble maker. Even after I spent money for the luxury boxes. Very frustrated with this game!
    RosieHen wrote: »
    :/ With the latest India promotion I now have 110 gems to use in Izzy’s store and I am maxed out at 36 items. Is there a way I can exchange items after they are purchased? Is there anything else they can be used for? I also received several items over the maximum number posted and never received the bubble maker. Even after I spent money for the luxury boxes. Very frustrated with this game!

The last update broke Izzy's store. EA is working on fixing it so you will eventually be able to return Izzy items. I'm sorry you did not get everything you wanted from the luxury event.
  • TiffaniaaTiffaniaa Posts: 1 New Member
    My username is Tiffaniaa. I’ve reached the maximum amount of Izzy’s special clothing 35/35. Why is there a limit on special clothing? I have 188 gems left. That isn’t fair for the people that buy gems with real money. Can you make the number unlimited! Don’t make us delete our Izzy special clothing too, cause then we just wasted our own money. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM & make it unlimited space for Izzy special clothing. Very disappointed in this because I love SIMS MOBILE. I play it everyday.
    Tiffaniaa wrote: »
    My username is Tiffaniaa. I’ve reached the maximum amount of Izzy’s special clothing 35/35. Why is there a limit on special clothing? I have 188 gems left. That isn’t fair for the people that buy gems with real money. Can you make the number unlimited! Don’t make us delete our Izzy special clothing too, cause then we just wasted our own money. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM & make it unlimited space for Izzy special clothing. Very disappointed in this because I love SIMS MOBILE. I play it everyday.

The last patch caused a bug with tickets and izzy's store. They are working on a fix. I think they also put a limit on izzy's store items because all the flash can crash a players devices. Hopefully you will eventually be able to sell some izzy items to buy more when they fix it.
  • sparkles555sparkles555 Posts: 16 Member
    You should be able to press it and get a description. Even if you can guess what category it is, you need to know exactly how it works before deciding to accept it.
    You should be able to press it and get a description. Even if you can guess what category it is, you need to know exactly how it works before deciding to accept it.

You have to tack down what you want to keep whether it be color, style, effect and hobby should you want to reroll. I just got the fairy outfit and did not care what hobby ,color or effect it was as long as the effect was not dirt. They need to get rid of the dirt!!!! . Some people don't have enough gems for a reroll.
    Tiffaniaa wrote: »

They fixed it. You can return what you want again
  • IvanaHaffunIvanaHaffun Posts: 11 New Member
    It’s still not fixed on mine; I want to get rid of these ugly outfits I wasted gens on.
    It’s still not fixed on mine; I want to get rid of these ugly outfits I wasted gens on.

Did you go to the google app store and update your game?
  • IvanaHaffunIvanaHaffun Posts: 11 New Member
    [quote="phoebebebe13;c-16536532"][quote="IvanaHaffun;c-16536526"]It’s still not fixed on mine; I want to get rid of these ugly outfits I wasted gens on.

[/quote]

Did you go to the google app store and update your game?[/quote]

I am sort of hesitating on the update (if that’s what’s needed for the izzy shop), so many others are reporting problems with it. All the problems point to another cash grab by EA! I might just uninstall - the only part of the game I really like is the decorating part. The other aspects are kind of repetitive and disappointing.
    edited June 2018

Did you go to the google app store and update your game?

I am sort of hesitating on the update (if that’s what’s needed for the izzy shop), so many others are reporting problems with it. All the problems point to another cash grab by EA! I might just uninstall - the only part of the game I really like is the decorating part. The other aspects are kind of repetitive and disappointing.

They fixed izzy's store, the heirloom system is now much better. They added mini games that I see as a cash grab. pay sim cash, use cupcakes or get a negative consequence. You can't opt out of them
  • Doxiedog6Doxiedog6 Posts: 47 Member
    I still can not use the clothes. I can create but still crashes when I try to view.