Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else miss sending your sim to College?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I really miss it! It was one of my favorite packs (more in The Sims 3 than 2 to be honest) and I'd love to see it return to The Sims 4. I loved the boost up the career ladder after a degree too, the new careers, the social groups and CAS and build/buy items. This or a Island Paradise/Summer Vacation type pack are what I would like to see next after Seasons.

Oh I actually loved Sims 2 version of Uni the best - as building a Greek House and having rad week-end toga parties with bands and rappers - and using Sentry bots to keep out the bad evil cow mascot was a riot. Granted I do love the going to the class rooms on campus in Sims 3 though but if they could combine Sims 3 going to classes with Sims 2 living outside of dorm and building ones own Greek houses and living on campus like Sims 2 had - but let them go home for summer and holidays - I'd be in heaven. Also we need the bots back especially building sentry bots. I totally love those things so much I keep going back to play sims 2 just for them alone. LOL. Nothing ever has beaten the Sims 2 sentry bots.

I absolutely want no part of a Community college. You might as well still be in High School. I call Community college without dorms and campus living - college prep school - not college in my book. It's a whole other world actually attending University and living in dorms for the first year - and finally joining a Fraternity or Sorority or Greek House or even renting a Uni apartment off campus in the college town - is a huge part of what University is all about - outside of the education. It is just not the same experience to go to Community College and live at home. So I personally hope if they offer Community college - they also will offer full University experience or no point in getting University. Might as well use College on line or a pre-tend University mod seeing the game does not really recognize it like it does actual programmed packs.

Keep in mind I never use a mod during development of a game anyway. Nor will I recommend them while the game is in development.

Well not all colleges with dorms are called universities, nor do they all have frats and sororities.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    PIXCESSPIXCESS Posts: 4 New Member
    i miss this so much !!