Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback on Game Changer Application Form

Just a little thing that I noticed, and I wasn't sure where to put this feedback, but this seemed as good a place as any as this section of the forum is specifically focused on feedback. Sorry if it isn't the right place.

When I went to fill out the form for the Game Changers application, I noticed that there was no option to link to a Tumblr account. There were the standard ones, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. but no Tumblr, which seems odd to me given that there is a vibrant and active community of fans on there - including simmers who have built a large following exclusively on that platform. It seems like an oversight to me, to not include the simmers in the Tumblr community to potentially be a part of the Game Changers program.

This has got me wondering if there are other platforms that may have overlooked that have vibrant simmer communities. For reference, the form includes YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. I would recommend adding Tumblr also, as well as any other platforms with vibrant simming communities that may have been missed.
I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

My simblr is Emy the Gamer

Comments

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Sim blogs have also been missed out. YouTube and twitch is where it’s at these days.