Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Gallery, help?

I've saved content that I've made to the gallery and I cannot find it anywhere. I've typed in my user name and I've also selected the include custom content button and I can only find the sims that I've created but not lots. Someone please help me, I'm getting so frustrated.

Also can someone type my user name into The Sims Gallery and try to find me, if you can? If not WHAT DO I DO :(

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    we wouldn't know your username. The username the gallery uses is different from the one the forum uses. Look for the name in the lower left corner of Origin.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Court322 wrote: »
    I've saved content that I've made to the gallery and I cannot find it anywhere. I've typed in my user name and I've also selected the include custom content button and I can only find the sims that I've created but not lots. Someone please help me, I'm getting so frustrated.

Also can someone type my user name into The Sims Gallery and try to find me, if you can? If not WHAT DO I DO :(
    It's possible they could have been culled. I'd upload them again if you have them still. Try searching without using the cc button. It's possible they might show up. There could be a glitch that would make cc lots show without using the button.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Court322 wrote: »

I typed in your user game in the online gallery and it didn't recognize you. However under advanced make sure you have maxis curated unchecked. This might be why you can't find your lots.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Never search your own content on the gallery, more often than not it won't show up. Just click your username in the top right corner and it should immediately take you to your gallery profile. Then click the show catalog button (top of the page) and all creations you ever uploaded should be there. You may need to enable the include custom content filter though.
    This only works with the in game version of the gallery.
    I'd include screenshots to show you exactly what to do, but im on mobile so that's kind of difficult.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr