Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Still play the sims 3? I need new friends.

I have friends that no longer play or they dont talk to me I need new friends ones that will actually talk to me like say "hi" or what have you I tend to get lonely so yeah I need new friends my username is the same as on here so if you want to be friends let me know but please make sure you really want to be friends

Comments

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    I don't play online anymore but it's very active here in this forum section. Feel free to pop into any of the threads and share whatever is going on in your game. The regulars here including myself love interacting with other players. :)
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    You can add me. Mine name is the same and I do sometimes go online, I probably won't be for the next few days as I'm reorganizing the world I'm playing in. But I'll happily respond and return gifts.
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Hello OP I'm another player who no long uses the on line function but comes to the forum fairly regularly. I agree with @SimplyJen there are several lovely threads to join in the discussions and get to know the regulars. If you love scenery there is even an I love scenery thread :)

Hope to see you around :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • kaitlyn0kaitlyn0 Posts: 512 Member
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I need more friends for TS3 lol
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Same! Add me, people!
  • ashtontereseashtonterese Posts: 3 New Member
    Add me too! My name is the same x
  • ShaThompShaThomp Posts: 17 Member
    Me too! My name is the same as well. lol
  • Fireheart2010Fireheart2010 Posts: 148 Member
    I have friends that no longer play or they dont talk to me I need new friends ones that will actually talk to me like say "hi" or what have you I tend to get lonely so yeah I need new friends my username is the same as on here so if you want to be friends let me know but please make sure you really want to be friends

My UN is Luma_Bear32910 :)
    peace_love_adopt_rectangular_sticker-r4646840974ac43558d16db15cbd53fcb_v9wxo_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=content

• BerryCharmingBerryCharming Posts: 38 Member
    Same please, also add me if anyone still reads this lol
  • BerryCharmingBerryCharming Posts: 38 Member
    My username is BerryCharm lol
  • abgirleeabgirlee Posts: 25 Member
    So nice of you guys to help each other out. <3
  • alexjoanrowwalexjoanroww Posts: 63 Member
    Hello. I still play sims 3. (Haven't bought the 4 yet.)
  • SeliottSeliott Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello, I still play The Sims 3!! I actually logged onto here to find friends because I have none xD Feel free to add me, whoever reads this :smile:
    Oops sorry for the double post, just realized my username is different on the store. It is Saraanawa lol, also if anybody had found a way to change their usernames on there to match their origin username please let me know lol.
  • kaitlyn0kaitlyn0 Posts: 512 Member
    I feel so stupid that I didn't mention this earlier!
    My username is angieterry616 ! :)
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Seliott wrote: »
    Oops sorry for the double post, just realized my username is different on the store. It is Saraanawa lol, also if anybody had found a way to change their usernames on there to match their origin username please let me know lol.

@Seliott, you can ask EA_MAGE on her page for a name change... :)
  • kiooopykiooopy Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone! I've recently returned to the amazing Sims 3 game and I'm lookr for friends. Feel free to add me, you can find me under the same username. Also, I play Sims4 as well so let's be all friends and enjoy together! I'm trying to be more active online, so hope to see u around!
  • larrylove12larrylove12 Posts: 499 Member
    edited May 2018
    feel free to friend me, my username is the same, I'm always logged in while playing :)
    tumblr_ogtd5r3cOT1s3ulybo1_400.gif
    > @lisasc360 said:
    > Seliott wrote: »
    >
    > Oops sorry for the double post, just realized my username is different on the store. It is Saraanawa lol, also if anybody had found a way to change their usernames on there to match their origin username please let me know lol.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @Seliott, you can ask EA_MAGE on her page for a name change... :)

Thank you so much! :)
  • gemlou2388gemlou2388 Posts: 2 New Member
    Please add me too! I need some Sims 3 friends :)
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member

i'm sorry for you feel lonely :(
    i'm commandermctosh in game add me :)
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    sure i play both you can add me am emo_usagi2187 on sims3 i don't much online adding anything. but welcome to add me.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr