Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 YOU

2...Next

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,955 Member
    I've never made my Sim self, I'd find it too hard trying to get it right. I'm not entirely sure what my traits would be either: definitely Bookworm and Shy; there are a few other traits that fit me somewhat, but not entirely, like Socially Awkward, Artistic, Friendly, GSOH. Socially Awkward and Friendly almost seem opposed to each other, although I guess someone can be friendly but mess things up by mistake.
  • DampenedLeavesDampenedLeaves Posts: 26 Member
    edited August 2018
    Here's my simself from my last save, he doesn't look much like me (I'm pre-everything trans so in real life I'm a lot smaller and feminine looking whereas he's more androgynous than I could ever hope to be), but he has my style and I guess is what I want to look like at some point in the future once I've finished uni and can get on with transitioning.

tumblr_ovgt9xNeXP1wzfgp2o2_1280.jpg

Traits: Loner, Absent Minded, Vegetarian, Cat Person, Grumpy. (Edited to replace brooding with vegetarian because I completely forgot that I'm veggie somehow?)
    tKtfnik.gif

She/Her
  • TheMuiscalSimTheMuiscalSim Posts: 6 New Member
    Would love to share a sim self, but as a new member, a can't share a picture...
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2019
    Actually she doesn't look much likes me, I have more angular face and olivish skin
    Her traits are good, night owl, good sense of humor, unflirty, animal lover, brave(it only a game so even untrained people can promise never panic😃), hidden trait is Asian culture, rocker
    FbVu11.jpg

Relatively more likes
    VMhAL4.jpg
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • AnakinCrywalker731AnakinCrywalker731 Posts: 26 Member
    I keep meaning to create myself one of these days in CAS to see how it would go. As for what traits I would have, I've actually found myself thinking about that a few times lol. Probably shy, brooding, hopeless romantic, dog lover, and for the last one I keep floating around over a few different ones and I can't decide. The contenders are virtuoso, couch potato, artistic, and absent minded (cause I always walk into a room and forget why I came in lol)