Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 VR!

124...Next

Comments

• soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    I don't like the new first person controls but I wouldn't mind trying out sims VR. I definitely would hate it if they switched to only VR. Hopefully that's not what sims 5 will be.

I've never played with VR yet and don't understand how I wouldn't be breaking everything in my house trying to walk around a sim house.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    soko37 wrote: »
    I don't like the new first person controls but I wouldn't mind trying out sims VR. I definitely would hate it if they switched to only VR. Hopefully that's not what sims 5 will be.

I've never played with VR yet and don't understand how I wouldn't be breaking everything in my house trying to walk around a sim house.

Quite a few of the headsets allow you to map out your play area.
    When you get close to the edge of your area, a graphic overlay alerts you to the boundary.

It's best to have a dedicated room, but I don't have that and my room is not the best set up.
    Honestly, I've pretty much forgotten about the thing for my PC. It's amusing, but they are really slow with serious games.
    Most of the games still feel like tech demos. I still haven't tried Skyrim VR yet. My regular games are time eaters as it is.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds