Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Call for Line of the Last CLOSED

WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
I was like, "You know what the forum needs? Another casting call!"

YW

This call is primarily meant for Generation 4 of Line of the Last; that said, I will almost certainly add some characters to the story earlier or later.

Obviously, not all roles are created equally, and yes, I am more likely to give larger parts to the sims of people I actually interact with; if you don't read this story and you want to submit someone, absolutely feel free, but they are more likely to end up as Red Shirt #3 than anyone's baby daddy (regardless of how hot they may be).

Things that might happen to your sim:
- Re-styled and/or cruelly stripped of CC
- Horrible, meaningless death
- Boom boom with a relative
- Villainized beyond redemption
- Aged up or down to suit my ebil whims
- Paraded around in various states of undress
- Hot yoga with Pili

Still cool? Okay! Onward!

Please include:
- Identity & orientation
- Personal details
- CC links

Backstories are awesome, but of course not a requirement!
I reserve the right to veto CC.
EDIT: Please keep in mind that my default for orientation is not hetero, so you do have to tell me if your char is straight :kissing_heart:
EDIT 2: Sims are only being cast for roles in ancient times! No modern era characters will be added; so if you submit someone in jeans, they'll end up in a skirt at some point ;)

Feel free to submit on this thread, or via PM.
I'll be keeping the casting call open for at least the rest of May!

AWKWARD HUGS AND COOKIES :cookie::cookie::cookie:

Check out the Feature Page to find out what's up with your favourite LotL donations!
FzWOQ8X.jpg
Post edited by WagonFruit on

Comments

• Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    ← is going off to cross-breed characters in CAS and send you the result

Question though, should we pre-style (before potential changes on your part) our submissions in modern-day witch manner or more in the traditional Amazon way? :#
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney
    Ancienty style all the way! I'm not introducing any new characters in the modern era at all; only Simchu Pichu!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Hot yoga with Pili??!! I'M IN! I'll send you someone :) I miss your ancient times. I enjoyed them so much more than your current times, but the current ones sure does keep me smiling and giggling. Those kids are ornery cute.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Skcaga6
    That's awesome, can't wait to see!
    Yeah, I miss ancient times too, they are my favourite...but I had fun working some modern stuff in, no regrets! <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    @MrsRacooney
    Ancienty style all the way! I'm not introducing any new characters in the modern era at all; only Simchu Pichu!

Blast! I should be taking the course on Incan Empire instead of Archeology of Egypt (but but but … Egypt fulfills a writing requirement I need for my degree) I didn’t even get to take Ancient Maya last quarter because time conflict with Prehistoric Food Production (fun fun class, by the by)

*plot plot plot* why do I have a feeling this will involve repeated watching of The Emperor’s New Groove. :D
  • Options
    @Haflinger
    LOL! Prehistoric Food Production doesn't sound like something I'd have passed up either :mrgreen:

No worries if The Emperor's New Groove doesn't inspire; I'm delighted to use Egyptians, Greeks, Romans...Nords, any all ancient cultures that may or may not have even existed in the same era or geographical range! We can find a reason for them to show up in the jungles of Simchu Pichu ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    05-06-18_6-56-25c2a0pm.png?w=656

Taveah Ra
    Aspiration: Successful family
    Traits: Active, Loves Outdoors, Neat

She's just a lonely little nomad looking for a new yoga instructor.

She's tagged with #LineOfTheLast. She's marked as modded because of my default replacement stuff and the kijuko lashes. Otherwise, no CC. Feel free to change her up however you want. :) As for her orientation, she's fluid.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Skcaga6
    She's absolutely lovely and she'll fit right in with my crazy kiddies <3

Pili says "thanks so much for the yoga pupil!"
    VcBIHpn.png
    I think maybe he needs some lessons himself tho :#
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    He looks like he's going to fall over because he's checking out her rack instead of concentrating. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Skcaga6
    10/10 that's exactly what he's doing :D
    To be fair though, it is a rather impressive rack!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @WagonFruit Ohhh, I have something special for you...
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    @Maladi777
    Do youuuuuu? :love::love::love:
    If it's Terry Jr (complete with 'stache), I'm going to both laugh and cry...
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @Maladi777

No, it's someone else. I'm posing him for you and taking pictures. Had to take two icy showers already. (It's not Tony, btw.)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    @Maladi777
    I'm very excited and curious now!
    /bounces
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit A teaser for you before I put it all together. :p

cassandros.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    @Maladi777 He looks like someone in an upcoming chapter of my story. The boyfriend of my character's sister.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Maladi777
    Oh. My. Goodness. :love:
    /fans self
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Name: Cassandros of the South

"I came from the south." That's what you get when you ask Cassandros where he's from, and the way he says it leaves no doubt that south is a very very bad place. No wonder no one ever wants their things to go that direction.

Cassandros suffers from felinophobia. (Those little demons can crawl under your blanket any time, draw their claws and... cause much much trouble.)

Orientation: as long as it doesn't involve cats, cat toys, cat food, cat smell... he's game for anything

Note: He's also a vegetarian. (The meat could come from a cat, you know.)

cassandros01.jpg

more pics
    cassandros02.jpg

cassandros.jpg

cassandros03.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    @Maladi777
    Oh man, he looks like he's going to be a handful in the best possible way! <3

Thank you so much Mal; Pili is already jealous and telling me to stop drooling (as I head for a cold shower of my own)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »
    *plot plot plot* why do I have a feeling this will involve repeated watching of The Emperor’s New Groove. :D

:D
    @Maladi777

...and I would have been at his feet :joy: But I'm at Cassandros' ones, too anyway @Maladi777

Now, here come my two because I couldn't decide :bawling: So here ya go and choose yourself who of both you want more :p Of course you're allowed and encouraged to change anything on their appearance and backstories.

1znmnep.png
    Name: Thera the Unlucky
    Backstory: Thera is, well, a bit unlucky to an unusual extent. Only brotherless daughter of an Egyptian general and a Greek mother, she has seen a lot of headwind already in her life. Even more so when her father didn't return from a simple watch around town and her mother re-married a countryman who of course wasn't pleased to have the teenage kid of another one around whom he would have to pay a dowry soon if she was married away.
    Long story short, her mother provided her with money and a facility to travel northward and over many different, rather short-lived and of course highly unlucky stops she finally arrived in the jungles around Simchu Pichu, worldly wise and yet with an inner averseness against any further travels.
    Orientation: She has of course been raised in a straight culture (at least that's what her parents wanted her to learn over and over) so she would be a bit... cautious toward same-sex relationships.

Name: Kumya the Sorcerer
    Backstory: (you can also make him a refugee or free man or whatever, but in this short description he's a slave :D ) Kumya is a slave of the weirdest sort - silent, observant, distanced yet he always seems to see through you on the spot. He was said to have been free not long ago but behind his back people whisper that he is a seer and sorcerer and can controll and converse with evil ghosts as well as the dead and that they accept him as one of their own. Maybe he has spoken one bane too much against a powerful Incan noble? In any case, those rumors seem to be the reason while his slave trader was burning so much to get rid of him even against a ridiculous price.
    Orientation: I do think he wouldn't care whom he exploits :D

So. Choose. Mwahaha >:)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney
    How am I supposed to choose? :bawling:
    They're both beautiful! Hmm...I might just have to be greedy >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    As per my usual form I shall ask if they need to have skills also would you prefer female or male? I hope to go see what I already have or create someone new hopefully today.
  • Options
    @haswh
    They do not need to have skills, but if you want to incorporate skills you are more than welcome to do so!
    At this point the donations have been pretty even in the female/male balance, so either one is great honestly :mrgreen:

I know, I'm not super helpful, lol :bawling:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I think I will make a female for Pili to do his yoga with, maybe.
  • Options
    @haswh
    Pili's yoga harem grows! LOL <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg