Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Having a baby with another player’s Sim?

Hello! I was just wondering what happens if you have a baby with another player’s Sim? If you are not married, does the child stay with you or go to the other player’s household?

Comments

• BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    Stays with you
  • RachPPRachPP Posts: 12 New Member
    I had 2 babies with other players' sims. Would they be notified that their sims actually have offspring somewhere in the game? I find it interesting that players would never find out about their sims' illegitimate children.
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    edited May 2018
    RachPP wrote: »
    I had 2 babies with other players' sims. Would they be notified that their sims actually have offspring somewhere in the game? I find it interesting that players would never find out about their sims' illegitimate children.

The other player sim's game will not recognize their offspring.

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• whispersftly79whispersftly79 Posts: 35 Member
    Hello again! Another question lol .. how many sims can you have in your household (including non playables)? Two of my sims are baby making so I can have sims ready to play as I retire others but I’m wondering if that’s a bad idea. I don’t want any of them to be deleted b/c I have too many
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    Hello again! Another question lol .. how many sims can you have in your household (including non playables)? Two of my sims are baby making so I can have sims ready to play as I retire others but I’m wondering if that’s a bad idea. I don’t want any of them to be deleted b/c I have too many

4 Playable, 8 Non-Playable. Total : 12 Sim per-save.

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member

4 Playable, 8 Non-Playable. Total : 12 Sim per-save.

Just be careful with 12. If you are full, you won’t be able to retire anyone. (It needs an open non playable slot). It is best to only fill your 12th slot if one of your slots is already an elder who will automatically leave in a few days.
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    So if another player has a baby with my sim, then my sim runs into the offspring as an adult my sim wont know? Dang.
  • JeffyJessJeffyJess Posts: 2 New Member
    I have a question: one of my sims has gotten married to someone else's but they won't move in for some reason? I've tried asking them to move in but it says that my household is full when I only have three people living there! (My main sim, her cousin, and her child that she had with that sim.) what do I do?? Plz help I really want him to move in :(
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    JeffyJess wrote: »
    I have a question: one of my sims has gotten married to someone else's but they won't move in for some reason? I've tried asking them to move in but it says that my household is full when I only have three people living there! (My main sim, her cousin, and her child that she had with that sim.) what do I do?? Plz help I really want him to move in :(

You need permission from the other player to have their sim move in your game. If you sent a request to the other player and they denied your request, you can't have their sim move in your game. You don't get a duplicate sim from the other player. When you ask another player's sim to move in your game, that sim will leave the original owners game. When you have a relationship with another player's sim in your game, this relationship does not transfer over to the other player. The sim you married may already be married in the original sim owner's game. If they won't give you their sim, your sim can break up the marriage by doing mean interactions. than your sim will be free to marry another sim

It's best to use your own sims or NPC sims the game generates. The NPC sims won't have a plumbob over their head.
  • Manduh2722Manduh2722 Posts: 1 New Member
    New here. Not sure how to start a discussion. But does anyone know how to restart the baby 101 quest if it times out?