Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Fashion Plate ♥ Modelling Comp ♥ Finals Done & Closed ♥

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Congratulations to the top three and checking in for the new round. :)<3

• jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    edited November 2018
    Thank you for comments. Just need to clarify with Erin that the blusher, eyeshadow, eyelashes and glitter lipstick was all cc apart from the eyeliner which I drew,the beads were edited. Maybe because it was a close up it made you think that it was not glitter lipstick. Just wanted to explain :)

seen next assignment, time to get my thinking cap on :)
    Post edited by jaunty on
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Checking in. Congratulations all on winning and on placing. :)
    Thank you judges for your time and effort to judge. <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Seen scores!

About the "after effect" look, I took inspiration from the NYX makeup competition, can't remember what it's officially called, but they have a lot of "painting" of faces using makeup, things like that. And yep I was going for a high fashion alien theme :) I adore futuristic and sci-fi themed high fashion.

I need a few more hours to do my rockabilly assignment. I've been in horrible amounts of pain and working a lot. I launched my business this week and I have a show coming up in December that I have to do a lot of design for.

So as soon as I get some weirdness with my site fixed, I'll start on Sims.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @gardenGothic Ahk, I know the feels! Happens in both games unfortunately. I normally just make my own poses or replace the limbs with a different picture, or draw or clone stamp the hands back in. My tutorial covers doing that with hair and layers, but it should give you the gist of how its done. I would recommend either having a skinny copy of that sim in the same household, or try a similar pose or similar hand position and take pictures of that to replace the area with. Hopefully that made sense!
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Thanks For Checking IN Everyone....... @Vanadis YOU Do You.......... Darling No Worries....... @MizoreYukii I Use The Clone Stamp To Fix Fingers......... I Make Mine A Bit Curvy So They Do Clip ... @gardenGothic ... I Find The Clone Stamp Helpful........ If You Need Help Miz Has Great TUTS......... HUGZ :*:*<3<3
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Round 7 Glam Rock Editorial
    y0vFaSQ.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • gardenGothicgardenGothic Posts: 100 Member
    @MizoreYukii thank you for the link, I'll try out that tutorial!!
    Call me Booky!! (they/them)
    Simming Blog: Booky Loves Shiny Things!
    sZNqePM9W6d2Lrm5UpJhHbd9MGqZ5hV2_cX6GZcOXWSbJHRg4SdIhOUXKQtL7PZ6Ux3SEpde2Hd3nhoG7WMRhsE2ti9MIo_qvA3-U8EEgZ5xuacGIjvitbk-ZP5AbDcaMWSoJkL6Eo6xWUfis5ccJS0pYposlsk_vCsFGB-IkMp5jg-Pezqen7W-3DYFGNp1t_9XUjd4_ccSlcDwCGUfiQzNwBaSJm0yPLbiq3pRD6craNK8RUr8EGqaH7bxOGDTCzYZrTJ_SDkk9sgQXK-gFIz8qrIrZhZskNOYSOZBsMkYbiW0CjOevWYW9o1sTsomFi3p11msV69ZRU1sAX1VeG6wJ_6LjOSTZwGmQjMEyIn_LPYTq6GX1nu87u3N_f4cd13H6qq5QAJh3bu16HizzG3V6gtmW32T4h0oBgY3KEWxUe309HdhSgFaF5v_xoQmGgB4llydstDuPpQI456b3vaJDQP1K-h_hscQBwqRaJgLOLmiWaKKLh-_gz5XwTXaGKiDDwq3mpPv4qLQYg6mC6vLtpbmmpPby_uF_aKVy_B1xNbxODNJaov-uIH50hKqI4FaXffJBO2VoDIvockXJ7HsqkZUokCJVFSm6-YgFiPTlNMER1uzh6TbQhufl_rT-16XpKFiF_E4VYx3tmnpWaB9=w628-h224-no
  • BarrageBarrage Posts: 3 New Member
    I have a ts3 plumbob drive, if anyone really needs
    Here's my Rockabilly one now that I finally got rid of a migraine...

qnjxmhJ.png
    I'm somewhere between
    <3 OK Ladies Seems We Are Moving On Without Melanie :( SO It's Judging TIME -- All Of You Did Wonderfully <3
    GUYS GUYS GUYS

I figured out why my Sims 3 was dying all the time! It was my HARD DRIVE that was dying! So I bought a solid state drive about three months ago that I never put in because I was too busy. Well my hard drive bit it yesterday finally so today I whacked the SSD in after backing up all my schtuff (sims stuff included... that took forever as amongst all 4 sims games, I have over 60gigs of CC...) so now I'm installing all that and I'm not sure how long it'll take, but I had to do a fresh install of Winderps because new disk drive and all, so I'm installing everything nice and pretty and clean.

I have a hair appointment and tamale fest the day this is due but I'm not going to tamale fest if the weather's crummy. I do desperately need my wonky undercut fixed up though, so deffo doing the hair appointment. (I feel so much better that I chopped 4 feet off my hair because it was balding... it's so easier to take care of and the bald spots are easier to hide, yay! But that means more frequent hairdresser visits...)

So after hairdresser and before pending tamale fest I'll have time to put the finishing touches? Maybe? idk. I'll try.

My computer is so dang fast though y'all! It boots in less than 5 seconds now. It might be the newness of a fresh install but it feels like programs are installing faster?
    I'm somewhere between
  • kykykyky Posts: 241 Member
    Nami - Glam Rock Editorial
    nimura.png
    kNl6pO8.png
    Wowwww Great To Hear........ YOU Have Had SOOOO Many Issues Vana Over A Long Time!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG Did You Say TAMALE FEST????????? I Have NOT Had TAMALES IN Over 15 YEARS...... Since I Left TEJAS!!!!!!!! Pun Intended! SO LUCKY It's My FAV MEXICAN FOOD! :(<3:(<3@Vanadis

Gorgeous Edit @kyky <3<3<3
    edited November 2018
    Glam Rock
    Model: Lyndsey Fulton

K4RFdW2.png

LOOKIE At YOU Miss Jen!! Gorgeous Edit @Jendowoz0612 :*<3<3
    <3<3 Scores Will Be Up Soon.....I've Been Sick ... Erin Is Flooded With Exams.... Just Updating Everyone That Scores WILL Be Up ASAP <3<3

@Jendowoz0612 ♥ With Lyndsey
    @MyFavoritedesign ♥ With Leann
    @Vanadis ♥ With Ace
    @gardenGothic ♥ With Rosaline
    @jaunty ♥ With KayLeigh
    @kyky ♥ With Nami
    edited November 2018
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Thanks, Tonya my lovely friend, loved this edit. Loving this whole comp! you are so creative in your ideas. I'm lucky I made a point of taking the shots before the big update and expansion because the hairs are not working too well colour-wise. <3<3<3

@TEXASTWANGTONYA YESSSS I have had SO many issues with that bad hard drive! My new solid state drive is super fast and so nice, and it's a terabyte, which is about 300 gigs bigger than the old hard drive was. My computer boots up completely in about five seconds. It opens Adobe programs super quickly and I can run 4 of them at once (I almost always have Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Dreamweaver all open at the same time because workflow) and it doesn't lag.

I installed Sims 3 yesterday and put in all my junk. My saves didn't make it but all my Sims and CC did. So I still have Ace, just had to stick him in a new micro-world. I have 20 gigs of CC for Sims 3 haha. It's so bad. But it doesn't black screen before opening anymore and loads in about five minutes as opposed to the 15 it took on my old drive. (Even my old drive loaded Sims 3 fairly fast, I've seen people's games take a half hour or more...)

I haven't installed Sims 4 yet and I'm not going to until they fix the bugs from the new expansion and patch. I don't have the new expansion yet. I actually don't have anything past Pets. I'm not sure when I will. Eventually.

And YESSSS tamale fest! It's always a party here. I love tamales and I never want to leave here because we can get fresh ones pre-made at the grocery store and I just steam them in the InstantPot. I'll eat a few tamales for you tomorrow lol I'll grab one and hold it up to the sky and yell "THIS IS FOR TONYA" and annihilate it.

EVERYONE! You're killin' me here. All the entries rock! Pun intended.
    I'm somewhere between
    @Jendowoz0612 --- OMG That Update Totally Messed UP SWATCHES...... Hair Mostly!!! SO Annoying.... But Hopefully We Will Get A Patch ..... :s:s:s

@Vanadis --- SO Happy Your PC Is Working So Well!!! This Laptop Has A TB .... Hope YOU Don't HAVE FUN AT THE TAMALE FEST!!! LOLZZZZZZZZZ NO FAIR!!!!! :(:s:(:s

EVERYONE Is Rocking This ROUND............ <3<3<3:*:*:*
    <3 How Is EVERYONE Doing With This Round???? Anyone Need An Extension???? <3
    I Want To Apologize For Being Behind... My Move And Being Sick Has Thrown Me Off ... Scoring IN Progress

@Jendowoz0612 ♥ With Lyndsey
    @MyFavoritedesign ♥ With Leann
    @Vanadis ♥ With Ace
    @gardenGothic ♥ With Rosaline
    @jaunty ♥ With KayLeigh
    @kyky ♥ With Nami
  • gardenGothicgardenGothic Posts: 100 Member
    I might need an extra day. I did most of my outfit last weekend but the rest of this week has been pretty hectic so I haven't taken photos let alone edited yet :dizzy: I'm hoping to get it done tomorrow but Sunday feels more likely!
    Call me Booky!! (they/them)
    Simming Blog: Booky Loves Shiny Things!
    sZNqePM9W6d2Lrm5UpJhHbd9MGqZ5hV2_cX6GZcOXWSbJHRg4SdIhOUXKQtL7PZ6Ux3SEpde2Hd3nhoG7WMRhsE2ti9MIo_qvA3-U8EEgZ5xuacGIjvitbk-ZP5AbDcaMWSoJkL6Eo6xWUfis5ccJS0pYposlsk_vCsFGB-IkMp5jg-Pezqen7W-3DYFGNp1t_9XUjd4_ccSlcDwCGUfiQzNwBaSJm0yPLbiq3pRD6craNK8RUr8EGqaH7bxOGDTCzYZrTJ_SDkk9sgQXK-gFIz8qrIrZhZskNOYSOZBsMkYbiW0CjOevWYW9o1sTsomFi3p11msV69ZRU1sAX1VeG6wJ_6LjOSTZwGmQjMEyIn_LPYTq6GX1nu87u3N_f4cd13H6qq5QAJh3bu16HizzG3V6gtmW32T4h0oBgY3KEWxUe309HdhSgFaF5v_xoQmGgB4llydstDuPpQI456b3vaJDQP1K-h_hscQBwqRaJgLOLmiWaKKLh-_gz5XwTXaGKiDDwq3mpPv4qLQYg6mC6vLtpbmmpPby_uF_aKVy_B1xNbxODNJaov-uIH50hKqI4FaXffJBO2VoDIvockXJ7HsqkZUokCJVFSm6-YgFiPTlNMER1uzh6TbQhufl_rT-16XpKFiF_E4VYx3tmnpWaB9=w628-h224-no
  • jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    can I have an extension too please just in case. I'm hoping to get it up tonight but I'm not 100% sure because I have a funeral to go to :)
    m0oUDbi.jpg
    OF Course Ladies You Can Have An Extension...... No Probs! @gardenGothic @jaunty <3<3<3:*:*:*