Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Fashion Plate ♥ Modelling Comp ♥ Finals Done & Closed ♥

Comments

• Options
    gardenGothicgardenGothic Posts: 100 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA thanks so much for the extension, I'll have my assignment in ASAP!
    Call me Booky!! (they/them)
    Simming Blog: Booky Loves Shiny Things!
    sZNqePM9W6d2Lrm5UpJhHbd9MGqZ5hV2_cX6GZcOXWSbJHRg4SdIhOUXKQtL7PZ6Ux3SEpde2Hd3nhoG7WMRhsE2ti9MIo_qvA3-U8EEgZ5xuacGIjvitbk-ZP5AbDcaMWSoJkL6Eo6xWUfis5ccJS0pYposlsk_vCsFGB-IkMp5jg-Pezqen7W-3DYFGNp1t_9XUjd4_ccSlcDwCGUfiQzNwBaSJm0yPLbiq3pRD6craNK8RUr8EGqaH7bxOGDTCzYZrTJ_SDkk9sgQXK-gFIz8qrIrZhZskNOYSOZBsMkYbiW0CjOevWYW9o1sTsomFi3p11msV69ZRU1sAX1VeG6wJ_6LjOSTZwGmQjMEyIn_LPYTq6GX1nu87u3N_f4cd13H6qq5QAJh3bu16HizzG3V6gtmW32T4h0oBgY3KEWxUe309HdhSgFaF5v_xoQmGgB4llydstDuPpQI456b3vaJDQP1K-h_hscQBwqRaJgLOLmiWaKKLh-_gz5XwTXaGKiDDwq3mpPv4qLQYg6mC6vLtpbmmpPby_uF_aKVy_B1xNbxODNJaov-uIH50hKqI4FaXffJBO2VoDIvockXJ7HsqkZUokCJVFSm6-YgFiPTlNMER1uzh6TbQhufl_rT-16XpKFiF_E4VYx3tmnpWaB9=w628-h224-no
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    I'm probably gonna need an extension too. I'm behind on schoolwork because I ran into a snag with my animation. :/ I did go to the tamale fest though and I had a tamale Frito pie. It's a Frito pie topped with tamales and jalapenos. My stomach hates me but it was so good XD
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    OKKKKKK Darling Feel Better!!!!!! OMG Tamalessssss.... NO FAIR :(:(:(:(@Vanadis
  • Options
    I ate a tamale for you and took a picture. <3 My stomach eventually calmed down, but I'm used to eating healthy food and I had a Dr. Pepper after not drinking soda for two months and it was burp city XD

I'm almost done with my school stuff (I finally got the animation figured out) so...

Here's the tamale!

q43GkJk.jpg
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    gardenGothicgardenGothic Posts: 100 Member
    Okay, here we go! Assignment 7: Glam Rock Editorial

1zByguBthMbvPhike7p_Ke-jWSXV40MgJxO7gAmUNLRKsqxP5bAt7CSUOpmXFgzYqYRR6nRxW1oSkxmCrn9A-SlDUq3I8tPGWiz30S0RMMZObvUHd6I0ZR5Hr2lYO7mpYZgPIWrnD5VC3Np0ObIqSrD2mG7XL1GPP85pUO-ZrJVUuROj3b78-OMdSb-0_WiNVat-DxRYyzjzgDa5d50TO8cE2fCJJ92Gyd2WNdGfdD0Wq-7KBK3aV-0CkwKbj_ykMdDguU9qBSkOM1KouLacbTAULi2RNELGm7KjsgTDuv0UhBaQM0uMk4qpX-P2Xoet1WOutzd1oIZJcKFglOODRGFDKPU4I5ILurmFUUdv7fr4cVAfNvSK6T8149o9245Dw6SGaNJ3FIyLRlkPLZp1r8XAgdiOWdi6j1Nhh7DX_WuEHuzcixZr2_2Vp7KFFI-pO9M9-lgmncSorhR1gDWyCJeny67UCWvXNfGNKI8t_WxLL5XBQxIiZv4pQcm-dymDJCyvOi1ti3L4EOrMUOMFVQMPif6ZYkjAnpAlrKvJpfhOgvXru16Oq8FNZecsiGQkV1BhPUywcXpqTEJc4nJUe4eeD_JESpS1COn0_uJlKHOLmCVcJQkfWARCqmwBTIcdFL9qjeQfYXImsmHI2u7x_seo=w636-h938-no

I aimed for more of a Bowie take on glam rock :smile:
    Call me Booky!! (they/them)
    Simming Blog: Booky Loves Shiny Things!
    sZNqePM9W6d2Lrm5UpJhHbd9MGqZ5hV2_cX6GZcOXWSbJHRg4SdIhOUXKQtL7PZ6Ux3SEpde2Hd3nhoG7WMRhsE2ti9MIo_qvA3-U8EEgZ5xuacGIjvitbk-ZP5AbDcaMWSoJkL6Eo6xWUfis5ccJS0pYposlsk_vCsFGB-IkMp5jg-Pezqen7W-3DYFGNp1t_9XUjd4_ccSlcDwCGUfiQzNwBaSJm0yPLbiq3pRD6craNK8RUr8EGqaH7bxOGDTCzYZrTJ_SDkk9sgQXK-gFIz8qrIrZhZskNOYSOZBsMkYbiW0CjOevWYW9o1sTsomFi3p11msV69ZRU1sAX1VeG6wJ_6LjOSTZwGmQjMEyIn_LPYTq6GX1nu87u3N_f4cd13H6qq5QAJh3bu16HizzG3V6gtmW32T4h0oBgY3KEWxUe309HdhSgFaF5v_xoQmGgB4llydstDuPpQI456b3vaJDQP1K-h_hscQBwqRaJgLOLmiWaKKLh-_gz5XwTXaGKiDDwq3mpPv4qLQYg6mC6vLtpbmmpPby_uF_aKVy_B1xNbxODNJaov-uIH50hKqI4FaXffJBO2VoDIvockXJ7HsqkZUokCJVFSm6-YgFiPTlNMER1uzh6TbQhufl_rT-16XpKFiF_E4VYx3tmnpWaB9=w628-h224-no
  • Options
    @Vanadis
    YOU Just Had To DO THAT!!!!! Shame On YOU GURL!!!!!! OHHHH SO I Was Asking Around When I Saw The Bus With The Workers From Mexico That Come Here To Work In The Vineyards.... They Bus Them In Town For Groceries And I Had THESE Tamales On My Mind And There IS A Store That Sells THEM....... I AM GOING ASAP!!! SO THERE YA GO!!!! I GET TAMALES NOW!!!!! LOLZZZ <3:D:D:D:D:D

@gardenGothic
    LOOKS Fab!!!!! <3<3<3
  • Options
    ♥♥♥ Announcement: Firstly The Scores ARE In And I Will Have Them UP In A Few Hours --- Secondly, NEXT Is The SEMI-FINALS Then The Final --- The TOP 3 Will Go To Finals --- This Will BE FIERCE YIPPEE ♥♥♥

@Jendowoz0612 ♥ With Lyndsey
    @MyFavoritedesign ♥ With Leann
    @Vanadis ♥ With Ace
    @gardenGothic ♥ With Rosaline
    @jaunty ♥ With KayLeigh
    @kyky ♥ With Nami
  • Options
    ♥ Scores & Feedback Are UP On The First Page Under The Spoilers -- Everyone Did Wonderfully -- Congrats To Winner & Placers ♥
    ♥ Will Be Judging The Next Round ASAP -- Semi-Final Round Will Be Posted Soon ♥

@Vanadis ♥ With Ace
    @jaunty ♥ With KayLeigh
    @kyky ♥ With Nami
  • Options
    ♥ Just A Friendly Reminder If You Haven't Submitted Your Entry For This Round Let Me Know How Your Coming Along And Thanks!! ♥

@Vanadis ♥ With Ace
    @jaunty ♥ With KayLeigh
    @kyky ♥ With Nami
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @Jendowoz0612
    Wow Thanks -- I Totally Did Not See Your Comment About My Comp!!! Thanks So MUCH I Am Truly Enjoying Coming Up With These Rounds MY SWEET FRIEND!!!! <3<3<3<3<3;) GLAD Your Enjoying IT! HUGZ
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Thank you, judges, for your feedback and comments. Very happy with the placement. I did research the poodle outfit and it was part of the Rockabilly era, just not the stereotypical type that is known for that. :)<3

• Options
    jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    I will have my assignment up a bit later today :)
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    congrats to all other placers <3

Wow thank you for placing Inwas not expecting that <3
    And thank you for the scores and comments I totally agree with what was said :)
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Checking in. Congratulations all on winning and on placing. :)
    Thank you judges for your time and effort to judge. <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Thanks For Checking In Ya'll!!! @Jendowoz0612 @jaunty @MyFavoritedesign <3<3

@jaunty -- That's Fine Sweets!!! <3<3
  • Options
    Sorry I have not posted my assignment yet. I have just got back from work and was ready to post my sim,but my dad has told me that the broadband is not working at the moment. He's rung the company up and they have told him that they are trying to sort the problem out. I am using my mobile to post this message. I'm hoping the Internet will be alright soon. When it is I will post asap. I hope that is alright?. Sorry for making everyone wait.
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    Darling That IS Fine........ Hope Your Internet Is UP Soon! HUGZZZ @jaunty
  • Options
    @Vanadis -- How You Coming Along With Your Edit Sweets? Thanks Darling
  • Options
    I've got Ace dressed and a few possible photos taken, and all, but I have a class in 3 minutes, usually lasts about an hour. Then I have to run to the store and then I'm gonna finish up my image.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    OK Darling NP @Vanadis
  • Options
    Thank you so much for being patient <3

Here is my assignment

Gam Rock
    c7jnLIo.png
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    NO Worries AT All Darling!!!!!! LOOKS Fantastic!!! @jaunty :*:*<3<3
  • Options
    I had to think hard about it, but I'm gonna sit this out. The pharmacy ran out of my meds and I'm having withdrawals, which makes me cranky and I have a class where everyone's pretty much aggravating me because no one's following directions except for me and it's a group discussion, so I'm crankier, which gave me a bad headache, and somewhere in there I went into a fibro flare-up and it's cold out but I'm sitting in shorts and a bralette because I can't stand the feel of my clothes touching me. XD

Sorry, that was a lot.

I'm sorry to have held you up. I thought I'd get better after a night's sleep but I got worse. :/

It stinks because I made plans to go see an industrial show with hubs and my friend, but I don't know if I'll be able to endure the two hour drive to my friend's house.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Thank you @TEXASTWANGTONYA <3. I'm sort of happy with it.
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    Awwww Hope You Feel Better @Vanadis Sounds Like You Have A Lot Of Health Issues Going On..... I Can Empathize Darling GET BETTER!!! No Probs Lady <3<3<3