Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the last thing you ate?

Comments

• TheStarrSimmerTheStarrSimmer Posts: 206 Member
    Ham and Cheese Sandwich
    Snap_5bFm8Er5qd514231703.png
  • inkyvioletinkyviolet Posts: 147 Member
    Impulsive Egg and Sausage McMuffin and a Flat White at 3am. Disgusted with myself and still digesting manyyyyyy hours later
  • edgy_princessa_edgy_princessa_ Posts: 26 Member
    A Granola Bar...I haven't eaten a real meal in close to 12 hours
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited May 2021
    inkyviolet wrote: »
    Impulsive Egg and Sausage McMuffin and a Flat White at 3am. Disgusted with myself and still digesting manyyyyyy hours later

be kind to yourself. One Sausage and Egg McMuffin and a Flat White, even at 3 in the morning, isn't going to ruin your life. :)

I believe the last thing I ate today was a chocolate croissant. For dinner, I'm making broiled scallops with a creamy spinach sauce with linguine.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    Mac n cheese w/tuna
  • TheStarrSimmerTheStarrSimmer Posts: 206 Member
    Bacon, Eggs, Cheese and Potatoes
    Snap_5bFm8Er5qd514231703.png
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    A brookie. That's a brownie and a cookie combined. Really good.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    Baked macaroni, pineade eggplant & brussels sprouts
    Hubs just went out and brought back for me, a Venti latte and a 🥐 breakfast sandwich from Starbucks and gave it to me in bed! Made me feel like a 👑. Now I need to go shoot hoops with him and work it off!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    A Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla with a lot spinach tortilla (who knew there was spinach tortillas?) With sour cream and salsa.

Actually, forgot, I had a Milky Way Simply Caramel after that.....
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • SimGirlyRebeccaSimGirlyRebecca Posts: 16 Member
    I just had some marmite spread on some bread really.
    It's cold and drizzly, and a hot bowl of jasmine rice, lentils seasoned with onion, garlic, and broth, and bits of chicken, with chili garlic sauce, was a hearty and warming lunch.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    The last thing I ate was chicken nuggets from McDonald's.

But I am waiting for a bowl of butter chicken to cook. It's just a frozen grocery store brand but it's really good (better than their more expensive fresh stuff and only slightly below actual Indian takeout).
  • AmeliePoptartAmeliePoptart Posts: 22 Member
    3 spoonfuls of crunchy Biscoff spread. I’m in lockdown, so this is excusable afternoon snackery.
  • SimGirlyRebeccaSimGirlyRebecca Posts: 16 Member
    I wasn't feeling that hungry tbh so I just had a ham 'n' cheese toastie and some water.
  • Sammytrey00Sammytrey00 Posts: 17 New Member
    It’s a pizza. I think God personally created it. I’m always ready to eat it on breakfast, lunch and dinner. My ideal pizza is: a thin base for pizza made according to an Italian dough recipe; garlic cream sauce; thin slices of ham, tomato, mozzarella, pesto sauce, and arugula on top. I really like this version of pizza, or similar. The main thing is to have a thin dough and cream sauce. Then it's perfect for me. Because I was describing my perfect pizza, I already wanted to eat.
    Mushroom and Swiss burger with mushrooms and asparagus tossed in garlic butter. And a couple celebration mint truffle cookies... maybe more than a couple I'm still eating the cookies 😅
    It’s a pizza. I think God personally created it. I’m always ready to eat it on breakfast, lunch and dinner. My ideal pizza is: a thin base for pizza made according to an Italian dough recipe; garlic cream sauce; thin slices of ham, tomato, mozzarella, pesto sauce, and arugula on top. I really like this version of pizza, or similar. The main thing is to have a thin dough and cream sauce. Then it's perfect for me. Because I was describing my perfect pizza, I already wanted to eat.

That sounds heavenly.
  • figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    PB & Strawberry jelly sandwich... Lots of PB and lots of jelly. I shared some with my dog if it gives me any plus points (it totally did with her).
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
    A chunk of special reserve locally crafted sharp white cheddar, aged 5 years. It's amazing. Crumbles creamily, melts smoothly in the mouth with an intense complexity that is better than white cheddar popcorn powder. It's to be savored like a fine wine, or the best dark chocolate.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Sammytrey00Sammytrey00 Posts: 17 New Member
    I’m making a salad with chicken. I try to eat properly. I lost a little weight during quarantine in spring. I think it's because I had more time and I was more attentive to my nutrition. But at the end of the summer I returned to my usual way of life, so I gained 4 kg. But now it's lockdown, and I plan to monitor my diet again. I liked my body in the summer, I want it back. But it’s difficult when your family continuing eating cakes, burgers, pasta and you just look at that and think “I want it too”.
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,643 Member
    Last nights left overs which was Mediterranean spaghetti.
    MLgj4Vx.png
    This wonderful little indulgence of a lowcarb stroopwafel.

KTu7bKrl.jpg

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • VioletRedVioletRed Posts: 261 Member
    Hand full of medjool dates
    Origin ID: Xieria
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,643 Member
    Peanut butter on toast
    MLgj4Vx.png