Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the last thing you ate?

Comments

• Options
    DestrxDestrx Posts: 49 Member
    Soup! :)
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Crunchy nuts with milk :)
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Homemade cheeseburger, french fries and two mini Peppermint Patties for dessert!
  • Options
    VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    Wedges and fresh mushroom crepes ~ ohh the food coma right now! :D
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Buttered french toast
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Movotti wrote: »
    Grilled zucchini, potato and egg. Followed by a chocolate cupcake.
    Heck no. You only go around once and I'd rather die in my 50s eating what I like than eat rabbit food and die in my 90s. The last thing I ate was biscuits and gravy and Santa's Secret from David's Tea.
    There's 'rabbit food' and then there's tasty salads.
    I had 'rabbit food' recently, it was an awful salad, almost all iceberg lettuce. Kaleslaw, on the other hand is super tasty, I had one last week that also had a bunch of seeds in it. Healthy food doesn't have to taste bad, and it will make you feel more alive than the junk you're eating. And you don't have to eat just salad. Veggies are an important part of anyones diet, they're where you get a heck of a lot of nutrients from. 'Biscuits and gravy' are nothing but starch served with a side of starch. They're pretty empty of nutrients.

What about everyone eat what they want.

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Heck no. You only go around once and I'd rather die in my 50s eating what I like than eat rabbit food and die in my 90s. The last thing I ate was biscuits and gravy and Santa's Secret from David's Tea.
    I had 'rabbit food' recently, it was an awful salad, almost all iceberg lettuce. Kaleslaw, on the other hand is super tasty, I had one last week that also had a bunch of seeds in it. Healthy food doesn't have to taste bad, and it will make you feel more alive than the junk you're eating. And you don't have to eat just salad. Veggies are an important part of anyones diet, they're where you get a heck of a lot of nutrients from. 'Biscuits and gravy' are nothing but starch served with a side of starch. They're pretty empty of nutrients.

What about everyone make an effort to eat a little better, so they feel a little better, and are a little healthier?
    People who eat without thinking about what they are eating, are adding to the obesity epidemic, and putting a huge strain on global resources, they're being cruel and selfish. Why would you want people to be like that?
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    ROSEBUDALYROSEBUDALY Posts: 17 New Member
    Shredded chicken and cherry tomatoes
  • Options
    Home made chicken nuggets and sweetpotato chips.
  • Options

What about everyone make an effort to eat a little better, so they feel a little better, and are a little healthier?
    People who eat without thinking about what they are eating, are adding to the obesity epidemic, and putting a huge strain on global resources, they're being cruel and selfish. Why would you want people to be like that?

You think it's by scolding people online that you will change that ? You don't get to decide what other people eat. You don't know their mental state, their relationship to food. Leave people alone, in the end you annoy everyone and it goes nowhere because it's not by scolding someone like a little kid that won't eat its veggies that you will convince people to eat healthier.

Beside, you may not know where they're from and their own country's issues. Maybe obesity is not that important where they live, maybe their family have a genetically faster metabolism that wouldn't lead them to obesity.
    You may think they are "selfish and cruel" but you are condescending and that's not better. It won't help. Change your attitude if you so wish for people to have healthier lives and stop forcing your opinions on people.

• Options
    scolding people online

That's what you appear to be doing.

Back on topic.
    The last thing I ate was a peppermint magnum
  • Options
    buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    whole grain pasta with canned tuna, grilled cherry tomatoes, canned corn, rucola salad, olive oil and splash of vegetable yogurt. yum.
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    S'Mores Chips Ahoy. So very healthy.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    cherries
  • Options
    KonekoFoxgloveKonekoFoxglove Posts: 50 Member
    Kohlrabi (I think it‘s also called turnip cabbage)
  • Options
    scolding people online

That's what you appear to be doing.

Back on topic.
    The last thing I ate was a peppermint magnum

I was replying to you, because you tried to scold people on what they should eat. I see you have no argument, don't twist roles.

I ate cheese

• Options
    CarolinaCanCarolinaCan Posts: 116 Member

if every1 only ate grass and rocks then there wouldnt have a problem with being healthy
  • Options
    I ate a sub

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I had Cauliflower, steak, and green beans.
  • Options
    Cereals

• Options
    Fishfingers and chips
  • Options
    Aijah2211Aijah2211 Posts: 40 Member
    A salad and some fresh potato bread with creamcheese :)
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    BURRITO
  • Options
    apple crumble smothered in fresh cream :p
  • Options
    VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    Soup! :smile: